Fan Fictions

Arhi: Valley of Flowers #4 Chapter 24 pg 133 (Page 118)

Post Reply New Post

Page 118 of 157

Sisbamboo1

Sisbamboo1

Posted: 21 June 2013 at 10:22pm | IP Logged
Res.
I honestly don't know how to explain just how angry I am at Khushi. But I do know that AquaSandhya said it really well.

I'll be back once I stop cursing Khushi. 

Edit:
I'm still angry Angry. I understand the need to not hurt him by telling him the truth about his mother and the relation between her mother and his father, but leaving also hurts him. And that hurts him 10x more because he had started to trust her and was allowing himself to get emotionally attached. Arnav has the right to make the decision of whether he wants Khushi in his life or not after the truth is revealed. I can't believe she's lost hope that Arnav would believe her or that they would have gotten through this storm. She is running away. She is a coward. 

By giving into Shyam, she's only started his cycle of control. She's given him power that she could have taken away if she had just told the@*&$^*# truth! He got what he wanted. She even knew that Shyam is capable of killing! He caused Anjali's accident and he killed their father! What is going to stop him from doing that again? She is not helping in any way. She gave up. This self-sacrificing act is bull. Self-sacrificing would mean that only one party would get hurt. No, this is cowardice and I am honestly not sure if Khushi even deserves Arnav.

I don't know how you're going to make Arnav trust Khushi again or how they're going to have a happy-ever-after. I hope Khushi comes to here senses in the next chapter. 

Edited by Sisbamboo1 - 24 June 2013 at 9:34pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

charlotte74

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Arhi: Valley of Flowers #4 Chapter 24 pg 133 (Page 118)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Nirjhoramanisha

Nirjhoramanisha

Posted: 21 June 2013 at 10:39pm | IP Logged
I can't understand one thing.why khushi did not tell arnav.he will believe or not,that's should not be matter.leaving him is not a solution.

charlotte74

prabha75

Goldie

prabha75

Posted: 21 June 2013 at 10:48pm | IP Logged
very sad and shocking update.

charlotte74

applesauce.

IF-Sizzlerz

applesauce.

Posted: 21 June 2013 at 11:59pm | IP Logged

What a mess Arnav n Khushi life is in!

My heart goes out to Arnav.He is unaware of truth,badly hurting from twice betrayals by Khushi.First his dad,then Khushi plus he is yet to knw about his mum.
Plus ths whole lot is big Misunderstanding.

How much he would take.I am afraid this time its going to be worse .I dnt knw how he will bring himself to trust anyone.

I am angry and disappointed with Khushi.She could have told Anjali ,if not Arnav.And Shyam..God!He is SickAngry

charlotte74

arshi21

IF-Rockerz

arshi21

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 12:02am | IP Logged
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3598932&PID=86016510&#86016510

I had commented. 

:| 

charlotte74

shijinareneesh

IF-Dazzler

shijinareneesh

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 12:09am | IP Logged
What the f**k just happend,she is doing it again,the same old thing...she now knw what happend in the past was a lie,her father was never at wrong...it was all a ploy that too from Shyam,n this time too she believed him too easily...what if they may be siblings may be step sis n bro something like that

charlotte74

farhas

farhas

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 12:16am | IP Logged
hi i just came across ur ff's they are just awesome i loved all ur ff's and desert rose no words to say it was a great ff and valley of flowers i love it and last chap pls dnt seperate them can u pm me

charlotte74

AquaSandhya

IF-Sizzlerz

AquaSandhya

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 12:24am | IP Logged

Originally posted by charlotte74

Originally posted by AquaSandhya

Life very rarely truns out the way we dream it and that is exactly what happened to Khushi ... 

Just when Khushi dcides to come clean, something bigger made her earlier problem appear shallow in comparison.

I am angry with Khushi for never sharing her problems with Arnav. What kind of love is that? While I do understand that the photo could have many implications, maybe she should trust Arnav to take better care of it than her doing it all alone. Khsuhi or anyone in her place would first assume they are siblings who have indulged in passionate encounters and married each other albeit unknowingly. However, what does running away from that person prove? By hiding her face from Arnav or the world, would what happened be wiped away? No. 

While Khushi's reaction is understandable, to me it just shows that Khushi will always try to play the mother to him ...meaning rpotecting Arnav instead of standing by him. While it is hard for someone to be strong...I don't think I'm expecting the impossible from Khushi ... because when one is cornered, one pushes back. Khushi is cornered and instead of pushing back she is letting Shym corner her further and crumble in the process. Somehow, this Khushi was always stronger than that now that hse is not a young naive girl.

The thing is Kavi, We all worry about hurting our loved ones and will do what it takes to protect thm but by abandoning them we are hurting them anyway. How would the wound you are giving your loved one be any less painful than the one outsider can cause. In fact when the person you love the most hurst you, it ruins a person for life. Right now, my heart is crying for Arnav ... he is someone who has been short changed by everyone in his life.

His father never had the time for him
His mother runied him 
Khushi played with his heart twice and left him not understanding
He hardly knows Anajli because even she never made an effort to reach out to him (lost in her own problems)

I have stood by Khushi but nothing she does now will convince me that she will stand by Arnav in time of his need. She will always have her own way of protecting Arnav.  But how would that give him the confidence that Khushi will be there beside him no matter whatAngry

Arnav ... I'm hurting for himCry

Sandhya,

There is a huge possibility that your comment gets more likes than my update Smile

No way Kavi, never. This is your story all the way. So, the emotional outburst is a reaction to your storytelling skills. If there are more people than usual who are liking my comment...it goes to show how much your stoy has touched them... You are the real and only star here, writerjiStar

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

naina50archminkCute6preethi.saseedavgedincharlotte74msinvandana.sagar

Post Reply New Post

Go to top