Fan Fictions

Arhi: Valley of Flowers #4 Chapter 24 pg 133 (Page 117)

Post Reply New Post

Page 117 of 157

musicfan5

IF-Rockerz

musicfan5

Posted: 21 June 2013 at 6:35pm | IP Logged
I want to strangle Shyam...God...

Why does Khushi have to go thru this everytime...And why did she not talk to Arnav...She broke his heart anyway so why not tell him the truth...Maybe he wouldn't have believed her but at least she would know...

Feel bad for both Khushi and Arnav...How r they going to find their way back together...

Evil shyam...AngryAngryAngry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

charlotte74

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Arhi: Valley of Flowers #4 Chapter 24 pg 133 (Page 117)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

shree10

IF-Rockerz

shree10

Posted: 21 June 2013 at 8:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sayali_d23

Dear Kavi'.

Well you know unlike others I m not much of the fan of ER section in stories, so that is the only reason I didn't comment on the last couple of parts as I was confused kya comment karuu'.'.

There is no need to tell you again... you write beautifully and is a brilliant storyteller' I think you know that already'. This update is just exceptional on so many accounts. It has everything in it. Shatir villain, stupid really dumb heroin, emotional hero and lots of action and drama'..

As you know how much I love My Arnav'. It's a shame that he got such a bad luck when it comes to love and honestly I think he is better off without Khushi's so called love. She once again broke his heart and no amount of redemption on her part will be enough to heal the heartache she gives MY ARNAV.

I gave her benefit of doubt for her past action, but really I really don't understand her love for Arnav. She is physically attracted to Arnav but on emotional level she never trusts him. What is love without trust??? Does Arnav really deserve to be taken for granted when he has always stood up by her side and supported her emotionally and financially too where as Khushi has always held back'. I really don't understand Khushi's motives and this so called love. She claims to love Arnav but her actions don't support her claim. In the past she ditched him for the sake of her family and didn't trust him with the truth. She goes ahead and provokes him about Lavanya and then again blames him for taking Lavanya to Agra. She was ready to give snake 5 Lacs to hide the truth as this thinks he will be hurt if told about how manipulative his mother was implying HE IS EMOTIONALLY WEAK PERSON. She hides what a creep snake is and what a danger he is for Anjali. She got to know about a possible connection between her mother and Arnav's father and immediately jumps to conclusion Arnav must not know about this as he will be shattered again implying Arnav is not strong emotionally.

Is this how you wanted  Khushi to be perceived?? because that is the only way I see her.

Please send Arnav to ME I will take care of him and Khushi can really just go to HELL...

I kinda agre with you Sayali except that there is a huge queue for this Arnav! Wink  So Kavi should probably go for lottery!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

charlotte74vandana.sagar

sayali_d23

IF-Dazzler

sayali_d23

Posted: 21 June 2013 at 8:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shree10

Originally posted by sayali_d23

<font color="#0000cc" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Dear Kavi'.</font>

Well you know unlike others I m not much of the fan of ER
section in stories, so that is the only reason I didn't comment on the last
couple of parts as I was confused kya comment karuu'.'.

There is no need to tell you again... you write beautifully and is
a brilliant storyteller' I think you know that already'. This update is just exceptional
on so many accounts. It has everything in it. Shatir villain, stupid really dumb heroin, emotional hero and lots of action and drama'..

As you know how much I love My Arnav'. It's a shame that he got
such a bad luck when it comes to love and honestly I think he is better off
without Khushi's so called love. She once again broke his heart and no amount
of redemption on her part will be enough to heal the heartache she gives MY
ARNAV.

I gave her benefit of doubt for her past action, but really I really
don't understand her love for Arnav. She is physically attracted to Arnav but
on emotional level she never trusts him. What is love without trust??? Does
Arnav really deserve to be taken for granted when he has always stood up by her
side and supported her emotionally and financially too where as Khushi has always
held back'. I really don't understand Khushi's motives and this so called love.
She claims to love Arnav but her actions don't support her claim. In the past
she ditched him for the sake of her family and didn't trust him with the truth.
She goes ahead and provokes him about Lavanya and then again blames him for
taking Lavanya to Agra. She was ready to give snake 5 Lacs to hide the truth as
this thinks he will be hurt if told about how manipulative his mother was
implying HE IS EMOTIONALLY WEAK PERSON. She hides what a creep snake is and
what a danger he is for Anjali. She got to know about a possible connection
between her mother and Arnav's father and immediately jumps to conclusion Arnav
must not know about this as he will be shattered again implying Arnav is not
strong emotionally.

Is this how you wanted Khushi to be perceived?? because that is the only way I see her.

<font color="#0000cc" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Please send Arnav to ME I will take care of him and Khushi can really just go to HELL...</font>

I kinda agre with you Sayali except that there is a huge queue for this Arnav! Wink So Kavi should probably go for lottery!!

hellooo madam... He is already mine...Kavi ne pehale hi confirm kiya hain... Tongue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

charlotte74vandana.sagar

karsvinu

Goldie

karsvinu

Posted: 21 June 2013 at 8:49pm | IP Logged
OMGShocked..i dont belive she left him againShocked...n all coz of that snake shayam...y wont people leave them along...i dont think this time arnav will just leave her...he might find her n also dig out truth...or worst revange his betrayal...god knows what all is left

Nice updateSmile

charlotte74

princess_aashi

princess_aashi

Posted: 21 June 2013 at 9:23pm | IP Logged
Again khushi broke his heart why d hell she wants to act as protector to him all d time well she z protecting him 4m d people's truth who r no more in their world i know he will get hurt bt why don't she understand if she z der with him he will get over4m it with time arnav only said her dt talking z d key to solve all d problems esp. In a married life why don't she understand dis chit of thing by doing wat dt douchebag shyam told her she proved dt she don'nt trust herself n arnav to handle d matter he z not a freaking child damn iam highly dissappointed with khushi
hope 4 sum twist/miracle to happen which will alter d bad into gud really can't see arshi in pain heartbreak once agian

charlotte74

princess_aashi

princess_aashi

Posted: 21 June 2013 at 9:26pm | IP Logged
Again khushi broke his heart why d hell she wants to act as protector to him all d time well she z protecting him 4m d people's truth who r no more in their world i know he will get hurt bt why don't she understand if she z der with him he will get over4m it with time arnav only said her dt talking z d key to solve all d problems esp. In a married life why don't she understand dis chit of thing by doing wat dt douchebag shyam told her she proved dt she don'nt trust herself n arnav to handle d matter he z not a freaking child damn iam highly dissappointed with khushi how shyam knows khushi's mother
hope 4 sum twist/miracle to happen which will alter d bad into gud really can't see arshi in pain heartbreak once agian

charlotte74

huny.thebest

Goldie

huny.thebest

Posted: 21 June 2013 at 10:04pm | IP Logged
Shocked

Cry

charlotte74

fraser

IF-Dazzler

fraser

Posted: 21 June 2013 at 10:07pm | IP Logged
Superb update
shayam is seriously a jerk or more than that so much things unfold here... Lali that means past is related with this name
khushi leave arnav that to be bullshit words given by her side
wait for nxt one

charlotte74

Post Reply New Post

Go to top