Fan Fictions

Arhi: Valley of Flowers #4 Chapter 24 pg 133 - Page 4

CheshireBilli thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 10 years ago
Brilliant. Now Arnav will never find out that his mother was a manipulating selfish elitist witch who single-handedly destroyed his happiness.

While Arnav does have a heart of gold, his inability to see his mother's duplicity is his Achilles's heel.

Bet you Shyam is going to take advantage of this now.

For their sake, I DO wish Arnav and Khushi would move away but they won't. -__-

And I won't even BEGIN on how selfish Payal is or how spineless Akash is.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ChitraF thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Loads of revelations.. awesome part..
faree thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
congrats on new thread and amazing update
katunkka thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Mamiji has a knife like mouth. Its very cutting to say the least. Noone should utter words like that. I feeel the most for khushi even though arnav suffered on the hands of his aunts. Khushi will have a hard time telling him abt his mom and that will hinder him from saying I love you to her.
jisa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
damn good...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
it was a total roller coaster ride..!!
subi.dhanabala thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
congratulations on new thread...😊

dat was an amazing update also an emotional one..i appreciate kushi's decision of not telling arnav about his mom owing to their closeness but den how can kushi clear d misunderstanding which at times comes between dem bcoz of d past...

waiting for d next update...
continue soon..
thesis thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
miss k is back with  a total bang wow maam respect i loved the fight u damn good at intensity woman  arnav is right such a huge argumant based on a dishwasher maami needs to get her brain in working order right am just looking foward to more of the rollercoaster experience u gonna give us with arnav and kushi i feel kushhi is far more wiser and arnav extremely practical Edited by akkasrk - 10 years ago
LyssaPie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Congratulations on the new thread!

I'm so glad that Arshi sorted things between themselves...

But damn Mami won't let anyone live in peace, so many secrets were out and poor Arnav had to suffer again by having to hear about his mother, no wonder he just came to the Guest House, at least he has Khushi with him atm, & not in RM where Shyam and Mami are...
ridizzz thumbnail
Awesome update
Like it
dreamymaya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
oh my dear, the update was a heavy one, lot of truth and emotional dramas...excellently executed...mami and mama's true colors came out..and Arnav's generosity's infinite levels was revealed...great update! truly brilliant writing!