Page 1
Page   of 157
Page 2 Page 157

charlotte74

IF-Dazzler

charlotte74

Posted: 23 May 2013 at 2:37am | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES, THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUMS MEMBERS

The following 317 member(s) liked the above post:

nanditafunlovingmtve41ssssmarsydyAmmsnicky_nisha263anukutty82jbj1swati2011gogo9895smitha74anaviabhiShini.Shiva86ipkndFanbradhikarachealkk10neykarianavkush06mandhruvsumathikpshasunleo2205vanesha230ligidhascorpio_8876Hope1007bdfanfriend4usunshineswirlawsomechokriPetunia11sadiasaziaAnupama1982divyyasreeprincessep13swathivasisthapriyankasan02sankadeviilaolareetjkesh77raniushassahitiRaashu17beingthechange2maitricuteheartseemaaryang17jasmetaphor4malar3nimkomv2003ManasvyslakhaniArshinmenaj84Potatoefreakaddicted16owinsreeanshutracy1191farzanashinossweetfairy007arkhushi1sarrahyusuface13xyzw231gudiya74Armelaapoorva12sharmafanfollowerAUMMbaishalianusha_nehavrinda-95maina951315armadkanthi_chkskashevtellycrazylilyattitudesrmirjipmpm1NiksAngelanumaddurineel123joa123dpotnisRajeev fanchristmasnidhu18pnarspallavisarkarKeenaraPedasumali-tardisblue-..Zahra..rajvtashalinikanagumcmelinaamritabjshreya16shakethebiscuitMSgayatrimanusmithclshiprajkritz11cmileyfreakyKhuarvday_lilyArchu61soniachammuMsserialfan123shilpi28marchyush-swtdisha7sagmruswesrilathasagshilpathesisjbluedayvarshapandimishrashona-lioceansseajtammareddy124555nikita-nairchits21gatardforfunsatiisparvatitrisasakharsha..narmathabiju21quicksandkatunkkareshknchenisPriya_0surrazdanMeeshaalisidaAriliparshisimpletinklebyTeriGalliyan.inspiringstarsrvasGoldenEyesbluetajOnlookerLalaland222archminkdreamymaya45678ashishjaoreSharaaTanumonapoorvaarnavPrncssOfHeartsakhter90avchowdhuryCute6toeditorReader_Hobbyvinu.srsruthiifdima_ashaz007ifsaal044Siya6490mimosa658KtotheMRaila1014rockinggirl5smartgirl9009faffyprabha75Sunianarshikafaundercoverhappymeem17msmarpleNehasupnfanmeera06arnshiinajnarmrin0709huny.thebestHADmishtirati123saavan_loverNi_singh-Maggie-..Swapnali..akapsjg12kushiarnav1BavariAmiarismeNandzvks11TirtharupaA_BAadhu11PhoenixTearsaleena.1884Crazy4SobtismanamaypranayseshatreeMou_farahanu1017aafanswetha_ch-Dee-Aparameghasmileyhug7679-Shobhu21-fareeLeenaRocksN0306ar_artsanluvugyashal_khan-DobByDoDgeR-P4rveen12Apoorvaranipraseethapreethi.saseedaarshy4evermissmkkoiskasha_mehtaIronButterflyluvbugSS88moomin4455swatim318badfaith4uaarrsshhiiZarahatkesoulspiritroshaansegad-Sanayaholic-riafnaopsyellowjahnvi.luvs.ASRSona257chulbuli94..mrinalini..shree10daisydee425star_fan1kondhiliranogillyoga123aquagalAnupama.jisafrenzyykritashfarheen75laksh65caskerzafiHot.Pink.HeelsAmti4uPrachi..rechupkvarshashonagudiaridizzzmeloniesonia_92Chandni..starsarunEccentricaflutterlashes1chillycheesemadBarun_Gfprerna1Ethereal-Path_disha_-afsha-vaishiksgSenorita Sanaya-Xpress-ssyahooBigbang_GDapplesauce.flowers4u-Cheeni-shalini_sSuchi.RLyssaPieKookiemonsterNidsubh007ArjuhisisMyra.nellyAquaSandhyasohararulamavandana.sagarara_000harshdbRasgulla_spmishti_17dumasprincessunaravijiasr08

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Arhi: Valley of Flowers #4 Chapter 24 pg 133" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

AquaSandhya

IF-Sizzlerz

AquaSandhya

Posted: 23 May 2013 at 2:39am | IP Logged

WOW! What a chapter LOL Simply Awesome. Now this is what I call a progressive plot development.

I loved Khushi in this one. She more than made up for her past dilly dallying attitude. She caught the bull by its horns and tackled the issue at hand. Finally NK is completely out of the picture. Of course she doesn't care and of course Arnav was jealous but what I loved was that they said it aloud and in keeping with the gender characterization, it was Khushi who initiated this conversation. Yayyy!

Khushi is really coming into her own thanks to Arnav's love, which is abundantly expressed in actions despite the absence of oral expression. The passion between them is beyond words and oh! I love this agressive Khushi (sorry! Am repeating myself I guess). She is determined to reap the best of this relationship both emotionally and physically, which is what defines a great marriage.

However, I did feel really sad for Khushi coz she has resigned herself to not expecting a love declaration from Arnav forever. And just when she thinks of telling Arnav life takes another turn but I absolutely think that she is right to to not tell Arnav.

But Kavi, Arnav has to know the truth about Sharada's threat. Otherwise he will always doubt Khushi's loyalty to him, wondering whether she would leave at the next best opportunity available to her, an opportunity that does not include him. Of course the truth needs to come out through another source not Khushi and Arnav will have Khushi for support and comfort.

There were loads of revelations in this chapter which enhance Arnav's love for his family. Despite being weak, even Akash comes across stronger than Payal. What is up with Payal? Don't understand her character. Mami's truth about taking the company for accepting Payal was big and mama's is a cheat haw!!!!

My favourite scene is Khushi going to find Arnav at the farm house with kalmi kebab.  Only those who love you the dearest, seek you out to comfort you when you are troubled  and Khushi does exactly that. Arnav should at least wonder why Khushi, a vegetarian learnt to make Kalmi kebab in Mumbai, where she went to get away from him. Right? That should raise some serious doubts about why she left him.  Now, that would be a start Wink

Edited by AquaSandhya - 23 May 2013 at 4:08am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

shr3291shalinikanaguSisbamboo1soaringskiesvinu.sraafancharlotte74sman_disha_

InkyCupid

Goldie

InkyCupid

Posted: 23 May 2013 at 2:40am | IP Logged
Loved the way they made up and Khushi's explanation,aww loved Arnav thing care of her and oh my that created such a big fight. I am totally hating on maim right now, I was sooo happy to learn that Arnav bought all of Raizada properties, showed Mami her place.Poor Arnav felt so bad for him when he got to hear all that crap about his mom, pity Khushi she can never tell Arnav the truth because it would shatter him completely.Glad she was there for him, at his time of need.Loved this update, too good, hope to see you continue soon:)

Edited by InkyCupid - 23 May 2013 at 3:35am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

charlotte74

aquagal

IF-Rockerz

aquagal

Posted: 23 May 2013 at 2:43am | IP Logged
UNRes

They fight and then they make up in such a passionate way. Khushi explained so well why she doesn't feel bad due to NK because he simply doesn't matter.. KOI FARAK NAHI PADTA..Tongue

Arnav doesn't like the way Khushi keeps working all the time so he called OP and bought dishwasher too. But Mamiji has severe problem with Khushi. I guess Arnav should have better told Mamiji that NK himself slept with Rhea. So that she stops blaming Khushi all the time and stops her torture too.
Even after learning that Arnav bought the house and the farmhouse, Mama-Mami can't slow down and control their tongues. So much fighting over property.
Arnav doesn't like that his secret of disowning his AR's share is out. This man is truly self made and surely possess a heart of gold to do things for people but never speaks about it and even doesn't want to share it with others.
I'm wondering if Arnav would believe Khushi if ever comes a time when she tells him her real reason for leaving him all those years ago. He loves his mom so much. He is so attached to her, it's going to be really difficult for him to come to terms with the truth.

Edited by aquagal - 23 May 2013 at 3:23am

charlotte74

sayali_d23

IF-Dazzler

sayali_d23

Posted: 23 May 2013 at 2:54am | IP Logged
R
Un R
beautiful update as usual Kavi...Thumbs Up

Edited by sayali_d23 - 05 June 2013 at 9:08am

ranogill

IF-Rockerz

ranogill

Posted: 23 May 2013 at 2:55am | IP Logged
beautiful...what a good wife khushi is...understanding him supporting him...lets hope the day he learn about his mother he does not break down..

charlotte74

oceanssea

oceanssea

Posted: 23 May 2013 at 2:57am | IP Logged
Congratulations for the new thread!Party

charlotte74

IronButterfly

IF-Dazzler

IronButterfly

Posted: 23 May 2013 at 3:00am | IP Logged
Ofcourse he loves her, his every action speaks for him.
He's showing it in his own way.
Poor Khushi, even after he's doing so much for her she has to pay the price of her love.

Edited by IronButterfly - 23 May 2013 at 1:32pm

charlotte74

Post Reply New Post

Go to top