Arziya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 10 years ago
So, I have observed that there are no healthy discussions going on in the forum, it doesnt matter how many people the forum has, what matters is that members are able to express their opinions and have a talk about their opinions with regards to PKDH-show, actors, characters. Every member here should participate in the discussion started by one member, whether you like it or not,I know you guys must be thinking that ***she herself doesnt post anything**🤔 well I promise I will start too to participate in the discussions from now on, I want this forum to be healthy not spammed. I am not saying that members are spaming but I am making a point why dont we get together and make a healthy fun forum to visit too!

Those who are with me, please hit the like button so that we know how many members we have for the forum and get to know each other, Once healthy discussion has started I am planning to start MOTW, where you get to volunteer to be the Member of the Week...since there are not many members here we should get to know each other soon!

If you have any questions with regards to anything I said, please post here and we will discuss it out..

Also you may have noticed that we dont have regular updaters for the show, we need to find someone who will take up the task whole heartedly...

PKDH Dev Team

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

__AyEsHa__ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
M with u...i think one member should post at alleast one topic a day...n reaptation of topics must hv 2 advoid...
-Seby- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I also think, this forum is so inactive... Many people like PKDH..(check facebook, twitter etc..). But this forum is so slow... I will try to make this forum active, But sometimes I can't bcoz of my personal matters ( I have a four and half months old baby).
*Dev.* thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Erum,,...

i'm back and i will be happy to help you here again!...

so just tell me what i can do!...😳  and yeah sure ready to ba active again!😛
SAIBALROUTH thumbnail
I will be back after 20th June and will try updating for Fridays and the Maha Episodes. Nice initiative to keep the forum active 👏
tragedy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Forum is so inactive! I had posted a topic last week and uptil now not even one reply is updated! There are also very little posts in the forum which irritates me a lot because after a time there are no posts to view. So even I am wd u in this 'mission'!