Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

divyachandresh

divyachandresh

Posted: 22 May 2013 at 5:51pm | IP Logged
So i live in Canada and he lives in india i know him since childhood ... we were good friends but then friendshp turn into love :) we were good friends then he asked me out on facebook and we been dating for 9 months now. Iam in long distance realtionship with him. our realtionship was going really good the promble is FACEBOOk !! 1st we had each others password for facebook i use to see his facebook messages and he use to see my aacount also but i would get alot jeauolse when he add girls. so he got annoyed and changed his password and hided his facebook friend list... but he still has my password to my aacount. now these days we been having fights in our realtionship. I asked him many times to show me his friend list or messages and he says no :( 2 days ago we were talking on phone and he aacdently said my second girlfriend is better then u .. then i was shocked iam like what ? then he laughed and said iam joking and he said i need to keep trust on him :( Buy guys help me iam really confused he has my password to my aavount but he wont share his and he hide his friend list also :'( iam really confused help ?

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Facebook Realtionship Help ??" in Love, Friendship, Dating & Relationships forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

trupat1

Groupbie

trupat1

Posted: 23 May 2013 at 8:41am | IP Logged
Online relationship never works out so u should never involve urself emotionally. U need to change ur password ASAP. Don't ever let guy emotionally manipulated you. I m more then 100% sure that he has more then 2 girlfriends. How old r u?? If ur 20+ then I can also bet that he has a real girlfriend as well. Don't ever fall for online relationship because it will only bring u heartache. It's ok to meet a guy online and then start a relationship but u guys should be living in same town or meet face to face at least once a week. Forget this guy, try to concentrate on other things like hobbies work or study. If u r a spiritual person look for guidance in God. But break up with this guy.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

desichick92

divyachandresh

divyachandresh

Posted: 23 May 2013 at 6:01pm | IP Logged
well i know this guy i have also met him last year i went india and stayed 2 months. but we dated 9 months and chated on facebook and we always talk on phone and now he is acting werid :( i have talked to him on the phone and asked him why would u say that iam better then ur second girlfriend ?  then he said i dont have any second girlfriend i was just joking and teasing you :'( is he lying or telling truth what do u think ? :(

trupat1

Groupbie

trupat1

Posted: 24 May 2013 at 4:10pm | IP Logged
From my experience, I m more then sure that he is laying to u. He is in India u r here u don't know what he is doing there. Break up with him. How old r u??? By the way u know him better than I do what does ur gut feeling says??

Edited by trupat1 - 24 May 2013 at 5:03pm

MMBG

IF-Rockerz

MMBG

Posted: 27 May 2013 at 7:10am | IP Logged
Well, I don't agree with above reply. Online relationship is amazing but yea you need to be very careful and its kinda fragile than regular relationship. Its my own experience. My BF is in California and I am in Virginia, its a different time zone like yours. We have been in relationship for 3 years. Its amazing and I love him so much. We try to meet every after two months. Its not easy but we are ready to deal with it.
In your case, I guess he is acting kinda shady. You shouldnot totally trust him. I suggest you to change your password and let him taste his own medicine. Talk to him about this and be clear. If he is cheating you have to move on. 

LoveVivah

LoveVivah

Posted: 29 May 2013 at 4:26am | IP Logged
trupma time is changed now..50-70% people like chat with friends and try to catch some good friends on the famous social media websites like facebook, Gtalk, yahoo messenger etc. Their people find really his soul mate. You not say sure 100% said laying or are fake peoples.

trupat1

Groupbie

trupat1

Posted: 29 May 2013 at 7:12am | IP Logged
Read girls statements, time have changed, sure but you can not trust someone blindly, age factor plays a big role, you don't know how old he is.   The guy lives in different country, look at his actions do you really think he is not cheating??? This is not about just chatting its about love. She may know the guy but that doesn't mean anything unless she is there with him. The guy clearly said his 2nd g/f is better lets say he was joking about it then why did he changed the password?? He is cheating. Yes online relations do work out but that happens when both parties are looking for serious relation.

Edited by trupat1 - 29 May 2013 at 7:18am

MMBG

IF-Rockerz

MMBG

Posted: 03 June 2013 at 1:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by trupat1

Read girls statements, time have changed, sure but you can not trust someone blindly, age factor plays a big role, you don't know how old he is.   The guy lives in different country, look at his actions do you really think he is not cheating??? This is not about just chatting its about love. She may know the guy but that doesn't mean anything unless she is there with him. The guy clearly said his 2nd g/f is better lets say he was joking about it then why did he changed the password?? He is cheating. Yes online relations do work out but that happens when both parties are looking for serious relation.
I was talking about what you said. 
You said it will not work art all alright!

Bold part agreed!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top