Do u think Padmini is wrong? - Page 2

Poll Question :

She is wrong?

Poll Choice
Yes
No
Login To Vote
Posted: 10 years ago
Paddy is gonna mad in her love toward Madhu nd fail to recognised the happiness of Madhu that lies in RK.
She has a doubt on RK? Fine I understand it but why on earth is she involving Sultan in it. Acc. to her Madhu is fine with Sultan and not with RK? That is just stupid. For God's sake Paddo, Sultan is a gangster!
Her dialogues are making no sense nowadays! -.-
She compared Sultan with RK? o_O
That was an epic fail. -_-
Paddo please take a break u became nuts 

Originally posted by cardio21

She is not wrong in doubting RK, being worried about her daughter.. May be to some extent sharing her sob story with Goldie...
But she completely flabbergasted me with her lecture.. How does she think that her daughter is safer with a dude, who was being nursed by his daughter for a gunshot wound few weeks ago.,

Ideally, she can hate RK, she has every reason to. But she should know that RK will never physically harm her.. She is woman, a mom who saw everything that brewed between the two.. Her hatred for RK is totally justified.. But completely overlooking the major positives he did in their lives, does bother me..

And then why did she need Dipali to make her realize wat she is doing is wrong.. She should go to the temple she was so keen on going to, when Madhu visited her..

Heights of stupidity!!!

Agree.
Well I think Paddo's concern for Madhu is right but her solution of getting Madhu kidnapped is totally wrong 
I don't care if she seeks Sultan's help, but serioulsy what was the need of putting RK so down in front of him ??? She just disgust me !!
She is completely wrong. Taking help from gangster to kidnap your daughter cannot be right, ever.  She has seen Sultan almost killed, gun shots in the chawl which could have killed anyone including Madhu and still feel that Madhu is safer with Sultan😕 
She could have very well called Madhu somewhere outside asking her not to tell anyone and then locked her there rather than taiking help from Sultan. Madhu would definitely come wherever Paddy calls her. But she is hellbent on making Madhu as Mom to gangsters kid