Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

libsrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
i think it's not right to react with how Shiv behaved with his mother for now...we all know how well Shiv had handled the intimacy without blaming Ira...for now Shiv had reacted on what he heard and what he heard would have hurt any husband...Shiv was not angry that his mother was upset about the issue but he was angry because she was blaming Anandi for it...i think maybe later when Shiv will try to convince Ira he will tell her that he understands her feelings but why to blame Anandi for something which was not even her fault?
Shiv knows that he was not trapped in this relation and blaming someone like this is wrong...Ira should not have said such thing in front of Urmi Devi...she could have told Anandi off when Urmi had left but she supported an outsider and bashed her own family member...it reflects how weak her relation is with her DIL which is not good for an outsider to know...we always say that children should not be scolded in front of outsiders...Ira was right in her anger and saying such words but she should not have let out her anger in front of Urmi and said such words to her in front of her...it looks insulting and people take advantage of such situation thinking that the foundation of their relation is weak and it will be easy to manipulate...that's why Gauri took advantage of Jagya...she knew Singhs and Jagya did not have much strong bond and hence she can manipulate easily with him and she was able to do so.
dixie123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

I think he was rude with his family after Urmi devi left. Initially, he was fine...Ira insulting his wife and he was angry and defended his wife well. That was well depicted and well shown.

But, I didn't like him reacting the way he did afterwards. He kind of ordered his family not to disrespect his wife. The maturity that was expected from Shiv was not there. The last time he dealt with Ira very maturely.

I am hoping there will be a convo between Ira and him and it should be a a mature one where both understand each other's mistakes.

Edited by dixie123 - 10 years ago
leavesandwaves thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Just watch how shiv's granddad reacted without offending Ira and also supporting anandi. How Ira's husband reacted shouting at Sanchi but not at his wife. The revealed truth was not a small blunder. It hinted clearly at manipulation by the singhs with or without the silence of anandi. No one likes to be manipulated and the way Shiv berated his mother is not expected of him. I think Shiv will explain anandi's role in saving his life in Kashmir and that will settle the matters.In the past, Ira also reprimanded her daughter for being mean to anandi.

Edited by leavesandwaves - 10 years ago
libsrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: leavesandwaves

Just watch how shiv's granddad reacted without offending Ira and also supporting anandi. How Ira's husband reacted shouting at Sanchi but not at his wife. The revealed truth was not a small blunder. It hinted clearly at manipulation by the singhs with or without the silence of anandi. No one likes to be manipulated and the way Shiv berated his mother is not expected of him. I think Shiv will explain anandi's role in saving his life in Kashmir and that will settle the matters.In the past, Ira also reprimanded her daughter for being mean to anandi.

i agree with you...no one reject Singhs have somewhere or the other manipulated with Shekhars to get this rishta done.

Ira was quite rude to Aji, BV and Divorcee also in front of UD, chii chii, being a woman she did not understand how hurting it would have been to Aji. Every one was upset with Anandi, shiv was jsutified supporting her. It was shiv's fault he did not share the incident with family.

He may be jhoru ka ghulam, but some husbands are. If you take a deep look, shiv shouts whoever is wrong, she shouted at Aji too on the alarm episode. I feel Ira got back for her behaviour. Jaise maa waisi beti, cheap thoughts.
leavesandwaves thumbnail
Originally posted by: reshmiroy2012

Ira was quite rude to Aji, BV and Divorcee also in front of UD, chii chii, being a woman she did not understand how hurting it would have been to Aji. Every one was upset with Anandi, shiv was jsutified supporting her. It was shiv's fault he did not share the incident with family.

He may be jhoru ka ghulam, but some husbands are. If you take a deep look, shiv shouts whoever is wrong, she shouted at Aji too on the alarm episode. I feel Ira got back for her behaviour. Jaise maa waisi beti, cheap thoughts.

It was mainly Shiv's fault.
leavesandwaves thumbnail
I feel sorry for anandi. She is in this position because of dadisa. dadisa was in a hurry to catch the big fish called Shiv. Now dadisa is in a hurry to catch some pretty fish for her ladesar Jagya. Will this teach dadisa not to force Jagya to marry.

Have you noticed one thing. that Urmi devi did not know that Jagya was twice married and twice divorced?

Edited by leavesandwaves - 10 years ago
mmishra1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I will support Shiv here because I went thru this by not only having bad MIL and 4 SIL older than my mom coz myhubbie is a late child. When they used to misbehave with me my Husband never supported me, when he tried to support was called Joru ka gulam by them. So I will say Good job Shiv!! My mother never tell anything to my Bhabhi knowing that her izzat is in her hand only. If she will misbehave then my brother will not say anything for few times but after that they will loose their temper.
Edited by mmishra1 - 10 years ago
What Shiv did was RIGHT. Just because she's your mother doesn't mean that you keep yourself tied to her pallu. After marriage, a woman is always expected to put her in-laws first. The same thing should apply for a man. He should put his wife FIRST after marriage. Otherwise, remain a bachelor. I'm glad Shiv ain't a 'mama's boy'. He got vertebrae, that Shiv. 😆
PhoenixRainbow thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: krystal_watz

What Shiv did was RIGHT. Just because she's your mother doesn't mean that you keep yourself tied to her pallu. After marriage, a woman is always expected to put her in-laws first. The same thing should apply for a man. He should put his wife FIRST after marriage. Otherwise, remain a bachelor. I'm glad Shiv ain't a 'mama's boy'. He got vertebrae, that Shiv. 😆

I agree with you Shiv   right !!!He does not want to hurt anyone feeling he has try to explain  Anandhi never can do anything wrong with him or his family