RuthlessQueen thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
Padmini the Great! ðŸ¤¢
Neel_M thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
PAD is BAD without any doubt. 
Why she didn't stop Madhu when she was taking panga with RK during Mukund saga...
Now she is feeling Madhu will be safe with Bhai and what not... her character is beyond explanation... if she is a mother material than she should be melt down when RK called her Maa and ask for her forgiveness!!!

I guess she lost one of her screw or maybe both... she needs her Shamsher Malik badly ðŸ˜‰
I hope Bhai don't create any problem by trying to talk to Madhu.
luvshivika thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
And the award goes to padm...wait for it...ini...yaa radha lost by mere 10-15 votes due 2 last 2 episodes :p what the hell does paddo think of herself?... She has made only 2 right decisions in her entire life ... She's always been running...running from ballu is the only sensible act till now she has done nd killing him...she ran from her feelings for malik and lived with him but did not have the courage to make him her husband after taking innumerous favours from him...and now she's telling sultan, a gangster she doesn't even kno prprly, the nly thing she knos about him is tht he has a son nd kaka 2 care of, to take her away ,flee with her.. I mean really god has done great amount of injustice with her right from the beginning ..he 4gt 2 give her a brain :p;)
eminent thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
RADHA JI all the way!