|-|Wish Jasmine a very happy birthday|-| - Page 4

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by --Pooja-

Mrs.Dhawan 

Happy Birthdaaay Jasmine!!! May all your wishes come true! Your an amazing writer and love all your work. Have fun and love ya loads! <3

Mrs Dhawan is our Mini.. right??
Thanks a ton dear! Its so sweet of you to say so coz I don't think I am an amazing writer... ;)
Love you too!! <3 
-Deepali- 

πŸ₯³Happy Birthday JasπŸ₯³

Wish you many many happy returns of the day 
May all your wishes come true on this day and may God bless you with lots and lots of love ,success and happiness in life ...Enjoy this day to the fullest .
I wish you to celebrate all the wonderful things That m
akes you so special, not just on your special day, But on every day of the year!

Joy is what I wish for you
Success in everything you do
Hope all your dreams come true
And luck may not leave you.
May this birthday be just the beginning of a year filled with happy memories, wonderful moments and shinning dreams..
Lots Of Love and Hugs

Deepali

Musical Happy Birthday Scraps for Orkut, Myspace

Deepali!! Thanks a ton for your wishes and gifts!! <3 I love this poem a lot!!
Joy is what I wish for you
Success in everything you do
Hope all your dreams come true
And luck may not leave you.
May this birthday be just the beginning of a year filled with happy memories, wonderful moments and shinning dreams..
Lots Of Love and Hugs

Thank you once again!! 
πŸ€—
sehar mehrotra 

"Happy bday Angel πŸ€— (Yeah dats the name I gave and it is inspired ny your user id...lolzzz)
I wish you all the happiness and success and love in this world. πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³ You are a true rockstar and a bestfriend to almost everyone...Love you babes and Apne "Unke" sath grandly celebrate karna apna Bday...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Sehar!!! Haha Yes I remember the brainstorming we did when i was planning to change my username Thank you <3 πŸ€— 
You are a rockstar and a bestfriend and so u feel I am one.. ;) Haha shhh Sehar... :p 

Thank you 
πŸ€—πŸ€—
gk_09 

Happy Birthday Jas πŸ€— May all your wishes and dreams come true. May this coming year bring you loads of success and happiness into your life. Have a blast! 

Thank you Gur <3 πŸ€—
sio.angel. 

Dear jas...
ok now im not getting very formal coze we are friends and no formality between friends...rite?😎
it all started there...in Newsroom...the bollycurry...seriously yaar i need to thank the bollycurry coze after joining it i have got some really amazing friends and u undoubtedly are one of them😳we worked int he same team...more like official and then we became friends in fb...i think that was the best part of all coze there...obviously was a diff world and i came to know more of u...
and today is a day that u hve been waiting since pata nahi how many days...πŸ˜†i could see ur curiosity and excitement in fb...i want u to remain happy, elated and a life full of bliss always yaar...what else can i wish for being in front of the computer screen?πŸ˜†
but do cut a cake...feed all...store large pieces of cake for all of us members and yeah do have one piece if u like too🀣
hope u get all amazing gifts and lots of love from ur family...
stay happy...
and being in IF the best gift one can give another is a siggy...
ermm i manage to make one and here is what i could do...don't throw tomatoes at me for thisπŸ˜†

have a wonderful birthday jas...HAPPY BIRTHDAYπŸ˜³πŸ€—πŸ€—
luv,
sio😊

Siooo!! I was talking to Pooja about your message in fb and how here you have written so much.. 
πŸ˜† Yes no formalities at all! Aaaww! Yes, BollyCurry- Thank you for giving me some amazing friends! Thank you Sio for your wishes! They mean a lot to me!! Hahaha Yes I was excited for it since i have finally left my depressing teen years :p You know Sio, I want to break through my screen and hug you.. You are really very sweet! 
Aaaw, sorry- cake khatam ho gaya.. :p But don't worry... tere Bday pe khayenge na sab mil ke.. :p 
🀣 
and ande tamatar nahi, I'll throw lots of hearts your way for making this super amazing sig! <3

Thank you Sio!! <3

πŸ€—
πŸ€—πŸ€—
Originally posted by Roshini1494

Res πŸ˜Ž Hopefully i edit this πŸ€£

Happy Wala Birthday Partu πŸ€—

Hopefully?? Oh yeah you will edit it till next year. Don't worry... I'll be waiting.. :p

Thank you partner.. <3 
πŸ€—

RESS!

edit karooo!!
Originally posted by .Saraa.

Many many many happy happy happy returns of the day dear..happy happy happy wala birthday wishes,,may u love hog and stay blessed
Loved the thread roshini,puja and prats..

Thank You Saraa! πŸ€—
many many congratulations.