Page 1 of 146

Page 1
Page   of 146
Page 2 Page 146

bluebolt

bluebolt

Posted: 22 May 2013 at 8:58am | IP Logged

INDEX: 

part 2  part 3-i  part 3-ii  part 4  part 5  part 6  part 7  part 8  part 9  part 10

part 11  part 12-i  part 12-ii  part 13   part 14  part 15  THREAD 2

|| PART 1 ||

Why, oh why does he have to think so much? When life throws a lemon at you, make a lemonade - I firmly believe in this principle. Well, I would make a margarita, that's a different story but regardless, I'd like to keep my life simple. I work hard and I love my family and friends and I am a pretty chilled out girl, but the guy pacing to and fro in front of me, likes to complicate things...he likes to 'think'...a lot...hmphhh!!!! What do I do with him?

"By why Mannu, why do you want to marry me?"he suddenly stops his indoor walk and comes upto me.

"Because...I like you." I coolly reply while gazing at the picture in front of me. There is my sister and him in it. I wonder why he still has it hung up. What is it, 2 years since they got separated?

"You are kidding!"he flips.

"No, I am not!"I reply in the same calm tone.

"This is crazy, I can't talk your parents out of it. They are taken over by guilt - they think my life got screwed up because of your sister. They feel so bad that they don't even care about the future of their other daughter. Please Mannu, try to talk to them, I cannot be a good husband to you."

"You were a darn good husband, as far as I can remember..."

"I tried to be, TO YOUR SISTER, and see how that turned out..."

"Well, I saw enough. I want exactly that from a guy and shhh..true fact, I have always had a small crush on you!"I whispered in his ear. We both always had this healthy flirting going on, even when he was married to my sister. It's nothing, its juvenile, but frankly, I always thought Virat is too good a guy for my stubborn and way too self-centered sister Simmi, who was about five years older than me. She and Virat were in the same school and got married, but nobody knows what happened, she just left one fine day. She hasn't even told me what happened!

"You and your parents have COMPLETELY lost it. Use your f**king brains dammit - How do I explain it to you?? Arghhh!!!!" he is like holding his head in his hands and going all frustrated. I am sure he is stressed out, I usually give a nice head massage if it any of my friends but frankly, given the situation, I think he will throw me out the next second if I offer to give him one.

So, I try my calming down strategy number 241"You  curse? I have never heard you curse! Its kinda hot."

"Mannu!! Don't!!!!! Don't even try to make this all a joke."

"Sorry, I am a pretty frank person, you need to get used to me, now that we are getting married and all.."

He stands and stares at me for a really long time, like I am an idiot. He takes a deep breath and makes me sit in his chair and pulls another chair to sit in front of me. Oh boy! Here it comes, lecture number??? sorry I lost track. "Listen Manvi, try to understand what I am saying, I mean look at you - you have never fallen in love, never been in a real relationship - you have your full life ahead of you. Not to mention what a smart kid you are, you graduated from Brown and you are so, so fresh and innocent and beautiful; any guy would kill to get married to you. I will find you a nice guy. Nikhils' brother just came back to India, for good, he is super smart, extremely handsome, a doctor like you. I will introduce you both - you will fit right in."

"Ok, if I am all that awesome, thanks for the compliments by the way, why can't YOU marry me?"

His face like tenses up and I know he trying really hard not to flip out on me, but since we are talking all reason and logic, I had to ask.

"Because I care about you and I am still in love with your sister - I will not be able to love you Manvi, like a wife -  please try to grasp what I am saying."

"Oh, that's not possible, I am very lovable!"I wave by hand dismissing his concerns. And boy did it drive him crazy, I literally saw his face going red, in anger, like someone lit a fire inside him. He stands up in a sudden jerk and walks away from me. He says nothing for the next few minutes. I go and stand beside him.

"Get out of here." he says.

"But why? I actually came to ask you to take me out to a movie tonight, if you are free."

"GET THE f**k OUT OF HERE!" he yells.

What do I say, I know he is tough nut to crack but I don't give up on people when they are mad, I try to say things to pacify them but somehow that makes them more mad, it is a manvi thing! Hence, retrying calming down strategy 241.

"You know what, the whole swearing thing is seriously smoking hot!"

There you go, case in point for how my tactics back-fire onto me, he grabs my elbow and drags me out of his room "Alright...I will go! Jeeez, keep your hair on!"

And bam! He shuts his door on me. HOW RUDE!!

>>>part 2

note: Please check out my MY STORY INDEX if you like this story!! To get my update feed, either like my facebook page or send me a buddy request on IF.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Bolt-from-the-blue/136903189848634

Edited by bluebolt - 10 August 2014 at 1:18pm

The following 119 member(s) liked the above post:

khalidamohamed6jeemanrocksabc456kingkaneMariddaMavi19ksh_nNiama19DOLLY_SHARMAabhinav23MNunnahiyadeyFantasyFreakmonikakslshreeya121Rachel19myvirmanAmmu_DarlingFairy-Amikgoyalhindujareddykinzteenaalexivirkushashni0905sajitvgaasweettasishehnazmithanimamaian-Afshan--Lalz--Tuba_KSGchandana123little_angleGreen_chillesjs1234paddu503Faria12345sindhu4karanikakateyes..BiLlY..anu1989deepika03NushIshHalkatJawaaniramaniranipreenavlanisha19Bhabani90macleanrida12ka4SNTGmaahiya90.aliyah.Nandita217X_Lifeambarsariyaanuvirzaira_virmanshirhidvirmanhusluvmanatricha002anu0555KiekeboemunnihyderabadAdenah.NiShalshabsemprathesweets1126aysha1989Captain_PariSuareznrithyaodaydreamer9NourinNiShalHuma0301.jai.nida.swaronmeghakrystlekalu-deviMalika-E-Zaintitliluvsvirmanvirman.loverAenna..ManoBilli..jia123sagarsapphhireabbayprincess_saraneha fan1anu1017roshreb.Yamin.Syed695ShivRajputrasp_berry_Shru_-Sweetzo.Tuhi-kulsum_virmanlittlesmilepreetipcKanwal_chohan-GayathriK-shona_virmanhangokathniamanviedwebllalover9pink1anamica5LV88virmanfan013meera.chaudhuriNiaksharmanaina927preity_d-BhabhiKiBehna-spreadingsmilesoni595

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Virman-SS-but I love you!!! part 15" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Niaksharma

IF-Sizzlerz

Niaksharma

Posted: 22 May 2013 at 9:08am | IP Logged
Res
/
awesome..
Like ur this work also...
Superb...
Like it..
Plz continue soon...
Plz
nd other also...

Edited by Niaksharma - 22 May 2013 at 11:31am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bluebolt

nida.swaron

Goldie

nida.swaron

Posted: 22 May 2013 at 9:16am | IP Logged
awesome...a reallu different concept
virat was married to manvi's sis "simmi"Shocked
and manvi is very bindass...strategy no. and lectures no.LOL
virat Ermmis looking like a "very serious and alwayzz thinks twice before doing anything"...kind of person
manvi is one poistive and calm personBig smile
plzzz update ur other stories alsooEmbarrassed

bluebolt

roshreb

IF-Rockerz

roshreb

Posted: 22 May 2013 at 9:18am | IP Logged
new one anuBig smile
u write so well so any work of urs is a delight to read

so virat is already married to mannu sis n he still loves her Cry

but u said Its going to be very virmanish..

so looking forward for new update..
i love this mannu.. she is so daring Tongue

bluebolt

mamaian-Afshan

mamaian-Afshan

Posted: 22 May 2013 at 9:20am | IP Logged
Woop u r here wid another story..,thats so cool
manvi was manvi...irritating smeone wid her non-sense bakwas is her hobby n wait a min what the hell mama how u cn u do tis to me u made my viru married to sme simmi timmi n on top of that he loves her tooo bad i m wid manvi, she'll marry him as she simply likes him

dude u r in danger u startd another story god knws what vaish will do wid u

waise i love reading ur random writing as i knw whats background of it!
Tc,stay blessd my momma

oh hell! U r such mein deep water as U HAVEN'T GVN ANOTHER PART OF ADDICTED >.<

bluebolt

SNTG

SNTG

Posted: 22 May 2013 at 9:23am | IP Logged
I M WAITING FOR PART II eeekkksss

bluebolt

.aliyah.

.aliyah.

Posted: 22 May 2013 at 9:27am | IP Logged
OH MY GOD ANU!!! Big smile THAT WAS SO AMAZING! I MEAN AFTER READING YOUR OTHER STORIES I KNOW THAT YOU'RE AN AMAZING WRITER BUT THIS IS JUST OUT OF THIS WORLD!Wink
  I love the concept so much! Manvi being in love with Virat, but he's into her sister, still. For some reason, I think it's a little bit more complex than it seems Ermm.  I have a feeling there's more to the whole I-wanna-marry-my-jiju thing. But we'll see I guess. They're both so opposite to each other Embarrassed, BUT OPPOSITES ATTRACT LOL 

Please do continue soon, I REALLY love the story and it was awesome start.

Loved it Heart Thanks

bluebolt

nrithyao

Goldie

nrithyao

Posted: 22 May 2013 at 9:29am | IP Logged
awesome start
seriously u r a superb writer
waiting for the next updates

bluebolt