Page 1 of 26

Page 1
Page   of 26
Page 2 Page 26

ParinLyksShakti

IF-Sizzlerz

ParinLyksShakti

Posted: 22 May 2013 at 6:09am | IP Logged

Shakti Arora is anchoring a show called Science with Braincafe which airs on Zee Q (new channel launched by Zee Network) and also on Zee TV.

The show airs on Every Sunday at 10.00 AM IST on Zee Q and at 10.30 AM IST on Zee TV...

This show has been started to spread science knowledge in children. 

Shakti's Takes on this Show

For me the most enjoyable show is Brain Caf, the concept of which is based on science. The show comes on ZQ. Surprisingly, I am working wonders on the show now, but to tell you the fact I was very poor in science while in school.

While in school, I used to be very scared of science practicals, but on the sets whichever experiment I do, they turn out to be successful. I love when children praise me for my experiments and try to learn something. There are many fun elements in the show which make children excited and create humor. In general, I love being on the sets of Brain Caf.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The show is co - hosted by veteran actor Rakesh Bedi

His take on this show -

It is an infotainment show. My character runs a brain cafe for kids where he sells shakes and other soft drinks to kids. I have a 28 year old science geek nephew who I always make fun of. Hence we start debates on normal day to day electronic gizmos or machines (microwaves mixes etc). But in the end he is smarter than me and I admit defeat. In this process of fun repartee, we teach the kids not only how these appliances work but also go down its history and even conduct fun experiments to show how various colors change their shades. At times we even go beyond ordinary machines and even tinker with things as big as helicopters. In one episode we peek inside a chopper and find out how and why it can hover stationary in the air. Through the show kids will pick up info regarding concepts of Bernoulli's Principle, Convectional Currents, Air has weight, chemicals, robotics, gases and bubbles, motors and gears, electricity and static and many more. otherwise it gets very boring. Plain lessons can also be obtained from the internet or books, but this fun element makes the learning process more interesting. 

All discussions about this show here Embarrassed 

Edited by pkarvi - 08 September 2013 at 6:07am

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

ILuvAshaNegivandithajerustefanandregomathi2ShaktifanSwatipesi11Amit.GhangasFreshDaisySSRfanForeverBeingAnonymous-RohitMaxwell-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "||Shakti Arora in Science with Braincafe Zee Q||~Off Screen Pics Pg 12" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ShaktifanSwati

IF-Rockerz

ShaktifanSwati

Posted: 22 May 2013 at 6:17am | IP Logged
ooolalalalalaaa wat new AT baby...

BIG congo PartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyParty

i like it tooo muchhh

PartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyParty

ParinLyksShakti

IF-Sizzlerz

ParinLyksShakti

Posted: 22 May 2013 at 6:20am | IP Logged
First episode link

Edited by pkarvi - 22 May 2013 at 6:24am

BeingAnonymous

IF-Stunnerz

BeingAnonymous

Posted: 22 May 2013 at 6:21am | IP Logged
hmm it is a nice show i have watched few episodes it comes on zee as well 10 am if i am not wrong

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ShaktifanSwati

ParinLyksShakti

IF-Sizzlerz

ParinLyksShakti

Posted: 22 May 2013 at 6:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by crazyRajputfan

hmm it is a nice show i have watched few episodes it comes on zee as well 10 am if i am not wrong
no anshi on zee tv it comes at 10.30 Tongue

BeingAnonymous

IF-Stunnerz

BeingAnonymous

Posted: 22 May 2013 at 6:24am | IP Logged
hmm acha acha sorry may be i messed it up

ParinLyksShakti

IF-Sizzlerz

ParinLyksShakti

Posted: 22 May 2013 at 6:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by crazyRajputfan

hmm acha acha sorry may be i messed it up