sanvi- forever, a ss CH8 UPD pg5 (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 6

Page 1
Page   of 6
Page 3 Page 6

ShivinkiJas

Coolbie

ShivinkiJas

Posted: 22 May 2013 at 3:34am | IP Logged
it s gud dear... :)
i loved both the  chapters...

waiting fr prithvi's entry becoz he is my rockstar...

continue soon... waiting fr next update...

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "sanvi- forever, a ss CH8 UPD pg5 (Page 2)" in V Best Friends Forever? forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

angel_anisha

IF-Rockerz

angel_anisha

Posted: 23 May 2013 at 12:23am | IP Logged
CH-3
Ela , Vinnie and Sunny started decorating the house. Sunny said-''Ela di,Vinnie di, should I bring balloons? Sanju di would love them!!'' Ela replied- '' Why not, my champ.Go get them.'' 

Meanwhile Sanjana brought the party items and also old cd's of gazals for her dad. She was returning to her home and was again noticed by the same guy at the adventure site. He just kept looking at her and when she passed by him, he unknowingly just kept following her and looking at her. Sudddenly a chips packet fell down from her polythene so Sanjana stopped and picked it up.She noticed that the guy was staring her and coming behind her. That guy,on the other hand didn't notice this and was lost in some other world...
She shouted on him and asked- "You're following me??"
He still kept looking at her with a smile. She shaked him and again asked-"Hey you, trying to follow me?"
He answered-"No..No..Actually...woh.." Suddenly someone from behind shouted-"Hey Prithvi, Dude where were you?"
Sanjana got shocked to see that person. He was none other than Mak, Ela's ex-boyfriend and sanju's college gang's part. He saw her and said-"Sanju,you're here? Nice, meeting after a long time!Actually I know we'll meet in college after a few days...{on noticing Prithvi,his friend} Oh, sorry I forgot to introduce you both to each other! Well sanju, he is Prithvi, Prithvi Sanyal,My school friend. And Prithvi she is Sanjana Roy, my dear college friend."
"He's YOUR friend???" asked Sanjana looking at Prithvi. Prithvi realised that she didn't like meeting him so he signalled Mak to clarify things. Mak said-"Ya, he is. What happened,Any problem?"
"Nahh, Just like this. I think your friend's favourite hobby would be staring girls and following them. Right?" Sanju said sarcastically.
Prithvi replied-" No i was not..." {Interrupted by Sanju...}
"So you were not following me , then for what noble reason were you coming behind me and looking at me like anything?" 
Prithvi sweetly replied-"Now how cannot one notice such a lovely thing.."
Sanju angrily said-"What?? You called me a thing?? How dare you?" 
Mak interrupted-" Guys,guys please calm down..please.Now don't create a mess.I'm getting tensed!"
 Sanju said-"Ok, so please Mak tell your dear friend to stay away! Understood?{looking at Prithvi}.
"O...ok. Sanju, You were going somewhere na, Please continue..Bye, have a nice day ahead! Byee..." Said mak while she marched off irritated. 
Then he told Prithvi-"Hey dude, what were you doing? You've just come here and making enemies? 
 Prithvi replied with a smile-"In mohtarma se to main dosti karna chahta hu, aur karke rahunga..."
Mak said-"Ok, now lets go. We've to reach fast. Its her order!"

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ShivinkiJas-Neelambari-radzzz123-Anilaa-

-Anilaa-

IF-Stunnerz

-Anilaa-

Posted: 23 May 2013 at 12:41am | IP Logged
Loving this SS.. It's really interesting...
& You are a amazing writer!..Thumbs Up

SanVi Heart

Pleasee update the next part soon.. 
& if possible PM when you update..

Keep it up.. Nice work.. Clap

angel_anisha

IF-Rockerz

angel_anisha

Posted: 23 May 2013 at 12:46am | IP Logged
thanx for the wonderful response!! Keep giving reviews!!

angel_anisha

IF-Rockerz

angel_anisha

Posted: 23 May 2013 at 12:56am | IP Logged
sorry i would not be able to post a new chapter today. but tomorrow pakka.

ShivinkiJas

Coolbie

ShivinkiJas

Posted: 23 May 2013 at 1:37am | IP Logged
awww... my naughty prithvi... kabhi nahi sudhrega yeh...;)
its nicee anisha... well done..
love it... keep updating...

Edited by kiranjas - 23 May 2013 at 1:38am

-Neelambari-

IF-Dazzler

-Neelambari-

Posted: 23 May 2013 at 1:58am | IP Logged
Awesome yaar...
Prithvi is already attracted towards sanju...nice Tongue
Do continue soon
Thanx for the pm

sumimita