Page 1 of 135

Page 1
Page   of 135
Page 2 Page 135

luvera

Goldie

luvera

Posted: 21 May 2013 at 6:20pm | IP Logged
I am really glad to have completed 68 Chapters so far and reach the 150 pages milestone to start with the new thread... Thanks to you guys who have been there reading and laughing and crying with the characters of my story. Your support and appreciation has helped me get creative and imaginative which in turn develops the story making it bigger and better than initially intended. Thanks guys!!!! A big muaaahhh to you...

The Promise

INDEX

Link to the FF - The Promise Thread I - http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3390182

Chapter 69 : Pg 1

Chapter 70 : Pg 5

Chapter 71 : Pg 9

Chapter 72 : Pg 12

Chapter 73 : Pg 15

Chapter 74 : Pg 19

Chapter 75 : Pg 24

Chapter 76 : Pg 31

Chapter 77 : Pg 34

Chapter 78 : Pg 38

Chapter 79 : Pg 42

Chapter 80 : Pg 47

Chapter 81 : Pg 52

Chapter 82 : Pg 56

Chapter 83 : Pg 58

Chapter 84 : Pg 62

Chapter 85 : Pg 66

Chapter 86 : Pg 69

Chapter 87 : Pg 72

Chapter 88 : Pg 74

Chapter 89 : Pg 79

Chapter 90 : Pg 83

Chapter 91 : Pg 87

Chapter 92 : Pg 90
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3596882&TPN=90

Chapter 93 : Pg 95

Chapter 94 : Pg 99

Chapter 95 : Pg 102

Chapter 96 : Pg 107

Chapter 97 : Pg 112

Chapter 98 : Pg 116

Chapter 99 : Pg 120

Chapter 100 : Pg 123

Chapter 101 : Pg 128
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3596882&TPN=128

Chapter 102 : Pg 132
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3596882&TPN=132

# If you would like me to pm you when i update, you may buddy me.

Not sure if the readers are liking my style of writing or my story.  But would appreciate it if you could hit the like button or post reply button and leave your comments, be it in the form of criticism or approval!!! If it is in the form of criticism, I would appreciate suggestions of improvement.

Thanks!!

Also here is the link for index of other stories/articles/polls etc..

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3763862

Edited by luvera - 23 May 2014 at 9:03am

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

reshmaakpgmailaliahayseNymphaVIBS_PMterryzitaaksarDDsani9226gurudrishtiCrazy_Arshisanghita0000My_VivJaancool_sriSyed695nisha_bs_dd-Nuts-janu_2006punam2712-SmexyGhost-vmpy

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "FF - The Promise - updated CH 102 on 23rd May" in Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

luvera

Goldie

luvera

Posted: 21 May 2013 at 6:24pm | IP Logged

Chapter 69

"Rishab, will you stop with the inquiries. I do not know the reason behind this dinner celebration, but yes the Bhatia's have been business partners for the longest time and they have lovingly invited us for dinner to share some good news with us... And before you interrupt me and ask me the same question you have been asking all day ever since I told you we are going for dinner to the Bhatia... I do not know what the celebration is all about." Mr. Mohan Kundra huffed. Mr. Kundra senior was known for his calm and composure, something Rishab inherited from his father. But like they say, children can bring the worst and the best in you. Looks like today was going to be the worst. If Rishab was going to ask him the reason behind the dinner celebration one more time, he was going to retrieve the shotgun from the study and shoot something.

Mr. Mohan Kundra had watched his son fidget uncontrollably all day long, trying to figure out the secret. He smiled and patted him on the back. "Don't worry son. I have not fixed your wedding with Deepali." Looking at Rishab's perplexed face, he elaborated. "Yes, I do know that you are not very fond of the girl. I have watched you flinch every time she tries to get close to you. And yes, I agree with you, her paintings are hideous and I am so glad I don't have to see them around the house." He smiled at his son again and continued. "But just like you buy those paintings because you are trying to maintain a good business relationship, so I had to agree with Mr. Bhatia to have his daughter temp with you as she wants to learn the business and who best to learn it from but you. I know I shouldn't have promised him before speaking to you, I just hope I did not overstep..." Rishab shook his head at his father. "No that is fine Dad. I can get her to work with Bittuji." He laughed. "I might have to bribe him with a 25% raise though." Mr. Kundra Sr. laughed too. "Only 25% son?? I would say a 100% would be too less."

Mrs. Kundra smiled as she watched both father and son share a moment. It was always so formal between the two of them, like they were conducting a business transaction. Mr. Kundra Sr caught her eye and silently thanked her for bringing them closer.

That day after Mr. Bhatia left, Mrs. Kundra for the first time in her life stood in front of her husband questioning him. "Don't you think you should be asking Rishab before making such a decision on his behalf?" For a moment he was silent as he was stunned that she doubted his decision making skills. "It is business and you have to do these thing in business. You wouldn't understand such things." "Well I may not fully understand business but I have tried just so that I can be a part of your world. You have enclosed yourself in this time capsule that has been stuck in the past. But I think it is high time you open your eyes and heart. I do this not for me but for you. I know you love your son very much, but he doesn't know that. How would he? You have never told him nor shown him that emotion. I have watched him crave for your love, vie for your affection and attention. If you don't do something about your deteriorating relationship with your son, you will loose him." Saying so she turned and left him to contemplate on her words.

Rishab wondered if it was love that was making him see things differently or were things slowly changing. It seemed like the draught was coming to an end.

For the first time that evening he saw joy on his father's face on his return, after dropping Madhu off at her home. His father cancelled his meeting in the evening to have dinner with him. That in itself was astonishing and the fact that he was actually having a regular conversation with him just blew his mind away.

He spent the whole night exciting telling Madhu about that evening ' how his father was the one who told the cook to make Gobi Aloo, his favourite dish for dinner, how they discussed everything about absolutely nothing, how he invited him for a drink in the study after dinner.

"So Mr. Bhatia here we are ready to share in the celebration. I think it is time we know what we are celebrating." Mr. Mohan Kundra asked as he sipped on his cognac. Rishab tried to gage the situation, he tried to pick up cues from Deepali and Sikander but from the blank looks on their faces, they too didn't know anything. He didn't like this.

"Mr. Kundra, I am glad that Deepali will be working with Rishab now and learning the ins and outs of the construction world. And Deepali I hope you will put in your best effort to learn everything Rishab has to teach." He said looking towards Deepali. Deepali tried to put on a smile on her face but it still came out like a flinch, a flinch which Rishab picked up. Deepali was not cut out for work. And it was but obvious that her father was making her do this. But why was the question? That still remained unanswered. Why this dinner party? What was he upto?

"And the main reason for this party..." Mr. Bhatia looked around at all the curious faces and stopped at Rishab's and continued, "I wanted you all to share in my happiness today as I finalise Sikander's marriage today. The girl's family will be here soon."

Rishab and Deepali immediately looked towards Sikander who seemed to have turned pale at the sudden announcement. Deepali grasped Sikander's hand in support.

Before anyone could say anything, the bell rang.

"Ahhh... They are here." Mr. Bhatia rose to greet his guests.

Rishab's blood turned cold as he watched Madhu walk in with her father and Maya. No...no..no!! This can't be happening. It cannot be her. She cannot be the one that Bhatia was talking about. She couldn't be the girl that Sikander would be marrying.

Madhu had been confused since she had arrived home the other day. Maya had been super excited about something which she was not ready to reveal to her at all. Daddy too seemed to be happy but they were being super secretive about something. It seemed like they were guarding the passwords to the launching of the nuclear missiles or the truth that aliens do exist. She was confused when Maya laid out the white and gold churidar which she worn last for a wedding. She was confused when they all dressed up so fancy to go out for dinner. And she was even more confused when instead of a restaurant they stopped in front of a house. But she went from confused to shock to horror to know that were entering The Bhatia home.

Her face lit up when she saw Rishab and almost ran to him shouting out his name. But stopped short of doing so when he looked at her like she had just killed his favourite puppy. What was going on? Why were Deepali and Sikander giving her weird looks? Why was Daddy hugging Mr. Bhatia like they were long lost buds? Okay what the hell does everybody know except her?

She turned towards Maya whispering through gritted teeth, "Maya what the hell is going on?" "Okay fine... I will tell you. You don't have to give me the 'i will kill you' look. Well... we are meeting with the Bhatia family today and if everything goes well and if you like him, we will fix your marriage with Mr. Bhatia's son, Sikander."

Edited by luvera - 21 May 2013 at 6:24pm

The following 38 member(s) liked the above post:

juhi1990zelja89VIBS_PMnga0130malar3khushi2gprinku28karankritika27abjeyatiara255kshubhangibonhishikhabenazANI0KawandidlrbriaClara20Angeenameenji22Crazy_Arshiytanujaarunsunita_gmlove.piyalisanjana yadavgurudrishtiSyed695My_VivJaan-Nuts-ritzy09--Puja--Desire6cool_sri-SmexyGhost-SHINYSHREYAmanju21.kadventure_gurlpunam2712

ANI0

ANI0

Posted: 21 May 2013 at 6:37pm | IP Logged
congratz for new thread
nyc update
xpecting rishabs engagement in tis party

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Mary1234luvera

luvera

Goldie

luvera

Posted: 21 May 2013 at 6:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ANI0

congratz for new thread
Thanks a lot!!!! I am super excited about it... (just like Maya and Madhu's Daddy) LOL
nyc update
xpecting rishabs engagement in tis party
You never know... Wacko

ytanuja

IF-Dazzler

ytanuja

Posted: 21 May 2013 at 7:07pm | IP Logged
Congrats on the new thread, the update was interesting,.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

luvera

SHINYSHREYA

IF-Sizzlerz

SHINYSHREYA

Posted: 21 May 2013 at 8:56pm | IP Logged
Congrats on new thread. Very intresting update.

luvera

Clara20

IF-Dazzler

Clara20

Posted: 21 May 2013 at 8:57pm | IP Logged
awesome update dearSmile
bt whts this? madhus marriage wth sikanderAngry
i wish rishab and madhu ghar se bhag ke shadi karleSmile

luvera

luvera

Goldie

luvera

Posted: 21 May 2013 at 9:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ytanuja

Congrats on the new thread, the update was interesting,.
Thankyou so much... 

Post Reply New Post

Go to top