Asian Shows

Watsup! All u Drama Fans!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

purvibahri

Groupbie

purvibahri

Posted: 21 May 2013 at 4:45pm | IP Logged
Hey all! M sooo Happy i discovered this Forum!

I've been watching K-Dramas and TW-Dramas since 2010! Gosh i L-O-V-E them!

Sooo THRILLED that there are people in India as well who watch these shows!

m friends say that m weird to be watching these shows, but who knew I'd get to meet weirdos like me on this Forum! LOL!

Hope I'll have a great time  here!

By the way is there anyone who has watched the TW-Drama 'Hi My Sweetheart', 'Smiling Pasta' or 'In time with you' ??

Edited by purvibahri - 21 May 2013 at 4:54pm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Watsup! All u Drama Fans!" in Asian Shows forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sweetsorrow18

IF-Rockerz

sweetsorrow18

Posted: 21 May 2013 at 5:12pm | IP Logged
Hey there~

Welcome to the forum! 

I've seen all of those, I have to say "In Time With You" was one of my favs...Ariel Lin did fantastic in the show, such a down to earth and "real" love story, really enjoyed it! I also loved Smiling Pasta and Hi! My Sweetheart...

purvibahri

Groupbie

purvibahri

Posted: 21 May 2013 at 5:18pm | IP Logged
I know! right?

It was such a refreshing break from all of those KDramas i had been watching lately, 'In time with u' really got me with its simplicity!

TW-Dramas really do stand out!

sweetsorrow18

IF-Rockerz

sweetsorrow18

Posted: 21 May 2013 at 5:37pm | IP Logged
Yeah, have you seen some of the older ones like Love Contract and MARS? Those are really good

purvibahri

Groupbie

purvibahri

Posted: 21 May 2013 at 5:51pm | IP Logged
O Yea! MARS!

I love that one to! i read the Manga and watched the drama side by side, Its funny how that drama helped me a great deal in my Psychology classes a number of times, u know coz of that memory erasing stuff...lol!

But yea all in all, that was one intense drama!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top