Page 1 of 5

Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 2 Page 5

FIZK6

IF-Sizzlerz

FIZK6

Posted: 21 May 2013 at 3:21pm | IP Logged
If Rahukaal really loved Savitri/Damyanti as he claims so strongly  to then he wouldnt have Satya assault her and hurt her. We have yet to see the episode tomorrow but in the precap he was actually very happy on seeing what Satya was doing to Savitri  Angry   If you love someone then you dont want to see them hurt. RK is like a little kid who wants the toy which someone has and he cant have except Savitri isn't a toy, she's a human being with feelings and who does get hurt. He wants revenge on her for the hurt he used to feel when she didnt reciprocate his love 1000 years ago. Thats more than bearing a grudge.
Can we ever say RK really does love Damyanti/Savitri? Dont think so.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Akki_Kundallibran90.Reshama.Jarin04snowdream

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "He Doesn't Really Love Her" in Savitri forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

snowdream

IF-Stunnerz

snowdream

Posted: 21 May 2013 at 11:48pm | IP Logged
ya fizzi as per current track i too feel the same..one moment he is keen on her safety( at kamrup mandir) and the very next moment he want her to repent the decision of loving satya by letting her tortured by satya...Confused..he is a confused lover perhaps...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

libran90

Astoria

Astoria

Posted: 22 May 2013 at 12:14am | IP Logged
Maybe he cares for her but his obsession to win her back has overshadowed his love.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

libran90FIZK6

FIZK6

IF-Sizzlerz

FIZK6

Posted: 22 May 2013 at 1:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by snowdream

ya fizzi as per current track i too feel the same..one moment he is keen on her safety( at kamrup mandir) and the very next moment he want her to repent the decision of loving satya by letting her tortured by satya...Confused..he is a confused lover perhaps...

RK is more than confused, he's not right in the head. And in the precap he's standing there laughing. Who does that when the person you claim to love is being attacked? He's hard to understand.

libran90

FIZK6

IF-Sizzlerz

FIZK6

Posted: 22 May 2013 at 1:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Astoria

Maybe he cares for her but his obsession to win her back has overshadowed his love.

His obsession has turned into hatred and revenge. And if he thinks Savitri will come to him after all this then he can think again.
As i said, he wants something which he cant have so he's  throwing a tantrum.

libran90

Astoria

Astoria

Posted: 22 May 2013 at 1:51am | IP Logged
Yeah,he's behaving like a spoilt kid,isn't he?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

libran90FIZK6

FIZK6

IF-Sizzlerz

FIZK6

Posted: 22 May 2013 at 1:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Astoria

Yeah,he's behaving like a spoilt kid,isn't he?

LOL  LOL 
Lets see what happens today, but he's gotta learn  he cant have everything he wants.

aditypriya4evar

Groupbie

aditypriya4evar

Posted: 22 May 2013 at 5:03am | IP Logged
hai fiz ...i thinq love have no limit ,but true love can't hart her love...rk give a pain to savi by satya satya slap savi an hert saviCry savi ko satya ne mara ...fo yakshini s ans savi see a flasbake in the flasbake savi say satya i'll belive u an satya say u not zelish Wink so savi say satya i belive u so savi whot thinq ?Cry satya is savi s life Clap but it not satya s folut rk make thish satya  savi feel a upset satya is a my idel hasbent rk Angry savi tumhara pyaar satya ko mana Embarrassed ak din pyaar in duriyon se jit jaegaClap

FIZK6

Post Reply New Post

Go to top