Only Jagya-for not standing up for himself
Only Anandi-for now there are innumerable reasons
Only Saanchi (decide your own reason)
Only Dadisa-for being so self-centered and selfish
All of them
BV is itself getting irritating
Login To Vote
Posted: 10 years ago
For me...BV is IRRITATING!! ðŸ˜¡ ðŸ˜¡ ðŸ˜¡ðŸ˜¡ nonsense storyline...now Sid is also not helping to make me watch this crap...
Originally posted by Priya901

For me...BV is IRRITATING!! ðŸ˜¡ ðŸ˜¡ ðŸ˜¡ðŸ˜¡ nonsense storyline...now Sid is also not helping to make me watch this crap...
that's what i am fearing now...even Sid is not helping me much to keep me glued to BV 😭...for now i am just watching BV to finally see people speak bad for Badi Haveli because they deserve every word of what Urmi Devi had told them

narrow minded pessimist behavior on this forum is getting on my nerves.
For me BV itself is getting irritated and i have numerous reason for it.. 

1. J forced marriage is too much... I think fam shud give him the tym.. whts the need f this 3rd marriage nw.. 

2. Saanchi falling for J... n J is nt understanding it or avoiding it.

3. Anandi si not thinking abt her future.. okay i understand tht she is on a brk frm her work n enjoying her honeymoon period bt at least shiv cn ask her what she wants to do nw.

4. Shiv is good beyond limit.. I mean who allows his wife to meet her ex and be friendly with him. there's a saying tht "Being frn with ur ex is like being in touch with ur kidnapper". I mean Anandi forcing him to marry was really pathetic.. N yesterday he wantd to talk wid shiv/sanchi abt this DS fiasco.. huh!!!

5. This UB(i hope i got the name correct) revelation abt DS in front of Sanchi n her coming to Shekhar's house is unrealistic.. i mean who does tht... What will she get by cursing Anandi or DS.

6. How long will Sanchi behave rudely with Anandi n the bold anandi is taking all her crap.. when will she get self respect???

P.S.  I hv stopped watching the show n just read written updates so if m wrong abt ne inci or nt aware of it thn sorry..
yesterday i was watching life ok and i saw one show india fight back about sati prathaa...the fights of ladies reminded me old memories of bv...

now bv itself is a big irritating...
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O8Ywb8A9E_Q[/YOUTUBE]

Honthon Mein Aisi Baat Main Dabaake Chali Aayi
<The story I suppressed Between My Lips> 
Khul Jaye Wohi Baat To Duhaayi Hai Duhaayi 
<If that Story is opened, we can Only Give Praises>
Haan Re Haan, Baat Jismein Pyaar To Hai, Zaher Bhi Hai Hay
<Yeah, Its True. There Is Love As Well As Poison In This Tale>
Honthon Mein Aisi Baat Main Dabaake Chali Aayi
<The Story I Suppressed Between My Lips> 
Khul Jaye Wohi Baat To Duhaayi Hai Duhaayi
<If That Story Is Opened, We Can Only Give Praises>
Bv has become  too irritating because each track is repeated more than once. Like the bhidhayi track, kidnap track, now Urmi Devi track. The only thing coming out of these tracks is anandi is Devi. The greatest goddess and everyone else is bad. It's just anandi jaap thru out going on for ever and ever.
The Balika vadhu is now Ganga. Focus has to shift to her. Also, jagyas life is not resolved and redemption is not complete. They have to focus on Ganga's fight and jagyas redemption which are both interlinked. Instead of that keep rubbing anandi on our faces and making us run away from this show. ðŸ˜¡
People should understand that this show is all about anandi and jagya relationship. Ganga is a balika vadhu and brought only for jagya. She will remain a parallel lead but the focus will never be entirely on her life. It's better to accept that it's anandi jagya life from childhood to adulthood and may be old age too.

Originally posted by libsrocks

that's what i am fearing now...even Sid is not helping me much to keep me glued to BV 😭...for now i am just watching BV to finally see people speak bad for Badi Haveli because they deserve every word of what Urmi Devi had told them

i mean what is the need to bring this Urmi devi track now!!!!  why people should watch this!!! Sid hardly has screen space...now that dumbhead saanchi n her plotting!!! n add to that misery IRA MAATA has also joined bandwagon!! ufff...