Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

India-Forums

Which are getting on your nerves?

Poll Question: What do you hate the most?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
1 [0.83%]
9 [7.50%]
17 [14.17%]
0 [0.00%]
3 [2.50%]
90 [75.00%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

libsrocks IF-Dazzler
libsrocks
libsrocks

Posted: 21 May 2013 at 11:40am | IP Logged
They all are so irritating...it's impossible for me to recognize that it's the same BV whose was famous for it's progressive track...except for this Urmi Devi track nothing is going good in BV and now they all are getting on my nerves...some for being too good and some for being selfish.
Everyone has lost their mind and i cannot believe that the Director and Storywriter who gave us such amazing track are giving us such story Shocked Angry Ouch Dead...sometimes i wish that a fairygod mother comes and i can make a wish that BV starts following the storyline of IF AnSh OS/FFs...they all are much much much much better than this cra...hatsoff to their writers Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Tulasi14

SiriuslySujal IF-Dazzler
SiriuslySujal
SiriuslySujal

Posted: 21 May 2013 at 11:49am | IP Logged
I went for "BV is itself getting irritating". The story is just going to the dogs. Granted, I only read the written updates, but I think that's enough to tell...

If I had to go for one of the individual character options, then (I hate to say this because I have always loved Anandi's character) Anandi is probably the one I'd pick. She needs to profit from her improved situation to do interesting things with your life in terms of education, employment, social work... the Singhs are not doodh peete bacchhe who can't take care of themselves, and her emotional blackmailing of Jagya to agree to a punar vivah, as well as her presence in the haveli when a rishta was coming for Jagya, were both crossing the line. It's high time she focused on herself and got her nose out of the Singhs' matters... and it's also high time that they stopped expecting her to sort things out for them all the time when she has a new family to focus on.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

BubiKalimeranya_ansarifastforwardloveanshVerboseG

surabhi01 IF-Sizzlerz
surabhi01
surabhi01

Posted: 21 May 2013 at 11:52am | IP Logged
though ira is not in option .but i will say ira is really irritating 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ancy_lizatiny15

Aakanksha_7 IF-Rockerz
Aakanksha_7
Aakanksha_7

Posted: 21 May 2013 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
from todays precap its surely gonna b ...IRA Angry Angry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

surabhi01

nya_ansari IF-Dazzler
nya_ansari
nya_ansari

Posted: 21 May 2013 at 9:37pm | IP Logged
Seconded Naaz :)

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

KalimeraSiriuslySujalfastforwardloveanshVerboseG

atominis IF-Sizzlerz
atominis
atominis

Posted: 21 May 2013 at 11:08pm | IP Logged
BV itself is irritating and confusing now. They are introducing new characters and leaving them aside. Sometimes it is about Ratan Singh and his threats, sometimes they bring up a guy called Vikram and goons in Kashmir, sometimes it's about Jagya's remarriage and fraud girls, sometimes they dig up old graves and bring back old characters who were lied to by Singhs...

It's too much of a mish mash.

Ira is not irritating. She should be commended for agreeing to get her laadla son married to a divorced village girl when she could have got the most perfect girls out there for her son. She is only concerned about her son and his future and her family.

At least she does not resort to lying, manipulations, scheming and taunting or torturing her DIL! There's worse shit in BV. Ira is nothing in front of other witches in the show.

Jhanvi86Kalimeralibsrocksfastforwardloveansh

deejagi IF-Rockerz
deejagi
deejagi

Posted: 22 May 2013 at 1:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SiriuslySujal

I went for "BV is itself getting irritating". The story is just going to the dogs. Granted, I only read the written updates, but I think that's enough to tell...

If I had to go for one of the individual character options, then (I hate to say this because I have always loved Anandi's character) Anandi is probably the one I'd pick. She needs to profit from her improved situation to do interesting things with your life in terms of education, employment, social work... the Singhs are not doodh peete bacchhe who can't take care of themselves, and her emotional blackmailing of Jagya to agree to a punar vivah, as well as her presence in the haveli when a rishta was coming for Jagya, were both crossing the line. It's high time she focused on herself and got her nose out of the Singhs' matters... and it's also high time that they stopped expecting her to sort things out for them all the time when she has a new family to focus on.

I totally agree with you. I thought the girl who were the Surpunch of a village, after marriage and moved to sasural, will make use of her new surrounding and puts herself in some social work, helping Shiv in his work load. She can still work for her village as she can work hard to get grants for the village hospital, school etc.  rather than poking her nose in Singh parivar welfare. Udaypur is not a heavan, even there she can put herself into use or continue her education, help ERA & Meenu in their work, mingle with family.
I really don't know, why she is behind Jagya's life. INfact he is move on in his life and putting himself to the benefit of his people where as Anandi has become a pain...
I just hope, this will be a reality check for her and will learn a lesson.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

libsrocksatominis

Vermelha Senior Member
Vermelha
Vermelha

Posted: 22 May 2013 at 2:22am | IP Logged
This BV season 2 is really irritating LOL

KalimerajrmahulifastforwardSiriuslySujalloveansh

Go to top