Thendral serial

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

biancaraj

Groupbie

biancaraj

Posted: 21 May 2013 at 11:32am | IP Logged

Hello to all the dearest IF members,

I have a mixture of views, towards Thendral serial. 

In terms of, romantic couple: It has to be TT. 
In terms of, serial subject: It has to be Thendral. 

I am neutral about the current track of Thendral serial - I love the idea of Deepa, Thulali and Shyamala trying to enlighten their economical knowledge. To be honest, I have never had problems with the character of Thulasi, Deepa, Shyamala or Kalyani. They have been constant and have never changed from episode 1. 

However, I have no words for the character of Thamizh. I am not talking about Deepak, he is a fantastic artist but I do not like the way in which the director, has decided to play the character of Thamizh. Thamizh has been a very wiseful character from the beginning. Since the entry of Charu, he became a 'sheep' and even after the incident of charu, he has not recovered from his past mistakes of, believing people, blindly. He loves to cowardly believe people. I don't even know whether to call this 'naivity', no. Once, then maybe, one can aruge that he is innocent.  However, this is his second time, yet, he does not want to listen to Thulasi. Another thing to take note of is that, I am well aware that Kumaran sir directed Thirumathi Selvam; I have a feeling that he is portraying Thamizh as Selvam. Selvam started off as being  a caring husband then turned into a monster. I have a scary feeling that the director is trying to follow the same. For instance, Thulasi's miscarriage as well as, Archana's miscarriage. I do not want to firlmy establish my opinion on that, the director is copying Thirumathi selvam, but I have got that feeling. I feel that the director has completely destroyed the character of Thamizh. If this persists, the truth is that, not many may carry on watching the serial. Every track has to base on Thamizh's cowardliness and it has to be that the poor Thulasi needs to get embarrassed! What is this? 

I used to be the person that used to love and admire thendral serial,but, know, I personally think that the director has taken a wrong turn. Especially, with Thamizh's character.

I really hope that this changes.

Please do kindly note that, I wanted to share this with you, as I only intended to find out whether if there are any others that think differently on this issue. Please do not bash me, if this does not ressemble your views. Please remember, everyone is entitled to their opinion. 

Thank you!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

divya3garapatijunkabcthendralfan007Suha95~*Thamizhan*~

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Thendral serial" in Thendral forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top