Views

Users

Frequent Posters

an_k thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: eshasrk

Thanks for the update dear...
Luckily I haven't watched...total waste episode

About the pre-cap : I don't think Zoya will overhear, coz Zoya was pretty much concerned for Billi in the hospital spoiler video...again Tanveer got away scotfree
And Asad...I know you care hell lot for your childhood friend, but can you pls be a little more sensitive towards Zoya, coz she is also suffering from a fire trauma 😑...no need to shout your lungs out

Thnks for reading dear.πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ...
haha...it was a good one according to me...looks like someone is not happy 😊😊...

hmm i am just hoping for teh best as i also know that theseCV's play with our emotions...but yeah still i just want the Billo Rani track to get over...

hmm but Asad doesnt know abt it...na...and blessing in disguise he called her by her own name""she shouted"""ZOYA ""in front of her in fully conscious stateπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
an_k thumbnail
...ohh...hopefully next ones come out better
realitybites thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
🀣🀣Dont run till I am done!!

Ayaan hardly speaks anything in front of his family? He keeps silentπŸ˜• Surely his nikaah is not happening. Humeria will be hurt the most
an_k thumbnail

Originally posted by: mochhug

tfs :)

I just hope the precap is legit, and not edited like others.. you never knoww sometimes even the precaps are misleading. 

wc
yep same here hoping for the best...agree 100% CV 's know how to play with our emotions
an_k thumbnail

Originally posted by: realitybites

🀣🀣Dont run till I am done!!

Ayaan hardly speaks anything in front of his family? He keeps silentπŸ˜• Surely his nikaah is not happening. Humeria will be hurt the most

taht oen was really hillarious and the way KSG delivered the dialogues just made me burst into a lugh...

he wants his father to be safe...thats why he can't tell according to Razia's condition...and he doesnt has Asad to help this time😭😭😭...yeah agree the poor girl
lavalina thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
hey thanks dear your analysis really help cause I was like am fed up of tanveer so do I abuse her or laugh at her but your analysis have courage to not lose hope 😊
an_k thumbnail

Originally posted by: lavalina

hey thanks dear your analysis really help cause I was like am fed up of tanveer so do I abuse her or laugh at her but your analysis have courage to not lose hope 😊

aww so sweet of u...yep i don't know how i become so optimistic when it comes to QH...hehe?
tahnsk again for the sweet words LAVALINA😊😊😊😊
arak thumbnail
Walaikum ASSALAAM

THANKs ALOT ..FOR SUCH A FANTAsTIC ANALYSIS
Edited by arak - 10 years ago