Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Swaronvrushan

IF-Rockerz

Swaronvrushan

Posted: 21 May 2013 at 9:44am | IP Logged
Hellp peeps...so i m back with another unnecessary post...i knw there was nthng fr swaron today bt i guess sharey conversation lead me to create this post...okk now no more buck buck...

Two thngs which i thoroughly liked abt today's episode...

1. Sharon asking rey to keep swayam out frm taarey prblm...the line made by day...sharon really wanted rey to keep swayam out frm this mess coz she cant see swayam suffer frm all this...

2. She doesn't want to involved rey in her inner feelings fr swayam...hw much i m grateful ro cv fr this...coz we swaron fans doesn't want sharon to realise her feeling by rey or sumone else nd today cv gaveus assurance tht it will b sharon alone who will realise her feeling on its own...

3. Finally reyam patch up...i like swayam dialog tht rey never understood him...if taarey doesn't thght abt his feeling at the start f their relationship then y they r concern nw...

P.s. I like today episode as d3 fan nd nt swaron fa...coming to precap it luks like scenes r again repeat f social event..nyways i luv swaron eyelock nd dance routine...

Another thng my frend swati will b missing IF fr one month.,,,,so just want to say I'll MISS U SWATI...

Edited by Swaronvrushan - 21 May 2013 at 9:44am

The following 30 member(s) liked the above post:

TEJUSWARON228JSmileyFace8JRoHaNmAlHoTrAMolly.Swaronmohitmohanty19mrash_Deepika_MimiVruShanswaronlandSumu4JayDSilentPoetzk456789VruShan_MaNanpiyu_swaronswayamsharonabhilasha_dream_bellaSwan_sakshibshahCrazy4AshVik--Rose--sweetdivyaMihi4VruShanblush...euphoria..-phenomenal-DanCing_DiVa_SKnami2811-Vishaka-cscsswathi_swaron

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Swaron today nd my take on episode...thnku cv" in Channel V Dil Dosti Dance forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

_Deepika_

Coolbie

_Deepika_

Posted: 21 May 2013 at 9:51am | IP Logged
I am yet to watch the epi...but these points r sensible...CVs have to stop intermixing SS with others 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Swaronvrushan

zk456789

Goldie

zk456789

Posted: 21 May 2013 at 10:08am | IP Logged
really like your post n yup m happy that rey or other person wont interfere in sharon's feeling regarding swayamEmbarrassed

cscs

IF-Sizzlerz

cscs

Posted: 21 May 2013 at 10:10am | IP Logged

i liked todays episode..sharey scene was nice..sharon;s expressions n tears shw her luv n care fr swayam..i liked tht part..

reyam patch up was cool..bt thoda ott tha..i mean kaun aise dialogues bolta hLOL...nvr mind..
precap luks amazing..
hv u noticed hw swayam was lunkg at sharon..miss my majnu boyEmbarrassed
n dance..its gonna be superbSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

swathi_swaron

LaalIshq

IF-Sizzlerz

LaalIshq

Posted: 21 May 2013 at 10:19am | IP Logged
i luvd the sharey scene...awww sharon caring n crying for swayam...hayeee luvd tht scene to the core...Day Dreaming
n finally reyam patchup tht to without draging...or any MU...finally cvs ne ek bond ko tho baksha...LOL
waiting for NDC...

TEJUSWARON22

Groupbie

TEJUSWARON22

Posted: 21 May 2013 at 10:38am | IP Logged
Todays episode was good but precap was so awesome...waiting for swaron and group performance!

sweetbutbroken

IF-Rockerz

sweetbutbroken

Posted: 21 May 2013 at 10:52am | IP Logged
i havent watched the episode yet but frm ur points above it seems like the swaron story is really improving from before...
im super glad to hear about the reyam patch up

sweetdivya

IF-Rockerz

sweetdivya

Posted: 21 May 2013 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
nyc post dear... Smile it ws nyc to see sharon concern for swayam... Smile
waiting for tomorrow's epi nw... Smile

Post Reply New Post

Go to top