Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

India-Forums

am i the only one

drama_queen123 Senior Member
drama_queen123
drama_queen123

Posted: 21 May 2013 at 9:14am | IP Logged
Hey guys am i the only one who isnt looking forward to todays episode, mahasangam epsiode just killed the buzz to watch qubool hai... I thought mahasangam episode is supposed to get the viewers glues to thr show but it did the opposite...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

veenishaakaswan

afmahi Groupbie
afmahi
afmahi

Posted: 21 May 2013 at 9:18am | IP Logged
not only you dear. meee tooo!!! i am not at all wishing to watch that tanveer's drama! but can't even live without asya! :-( i am confused what to do??? here i am feeling to laugh and cry too!!! lol ;-(

Edited by afmahi - 21 May 2013 at 9:22am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

drama_queen123

drama_queen123
drama_queen123

Posted: 21 May 2013 at 9:21am | IP Logged
I think i will just read the update for todays episode and continue to watch dmg episodes lol...
veenisha IF-Rockerz
veenisha
veenisha

Posted: 21 May 2013 at 9:22am | IP Logged
im there to. all though mahasangam was a disaster i m looking forward to the coming episodes 
trina2010 IF-Rockerz
trina2010
trina2010

Posted: 21 May 2013 at 9:23am | IP Logged
I won't watch till that Witch is exposed or atleast being suspected by Asad or Dilshad. Zoyas suspicion is ok too but that Jammy has blind trust over his so called friend so won't count.
I don't want to see Tanveers face anymore and ruin my mood. Period
latanzia IF-Dazzler
latanzia
latanzia

Posted: 21 May 2013 at 9:24am | IP Logged
I am with you, i will not be watching the entire weeks episode,can't take anymore of the tannu crap.
k-kimya Senior Member
k-kimya
k-kimya

Posted: 21 May 2013 at 9:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by trina2010

I won't watch till that Witch is exposed or atleast being suspected by Asad or Dilshad. Zoyas suspicion is ok too but that Jammy has blind trust over his so called friend so won't count.
I don't want to see Tanveers face anymore and ruin my mood. Period
Very true, Tanveer is getting bolder day by day as no one is suspecting her.  I hope that someone in the family sees her so called "white eye"
drama_queen123
drama_queen123

Posted: 21 May 2013 at 9:32am | IP Logged
Thank god im not the only one who isnt looking forward to this weeks episodes but i feel really bad as the trps will fall and make qubool hai teams hard work to go down the drain but i guess the cvs will realise their mistake for dragging tanveers track and that can be done only by looking at the TRP charts

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

afmahi

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index