Qubool Hai

Tanu setting herself alight - DISGUSTING!!!

Sparklingcider thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
For me the CV's really have sunken to disgusting depths with this latest twist!!! How could they have that psycho bitch set herself alight when she is PREGNANT or have CV's conveniently forgotten about that??? 
If there's one thing I abhor more than any other its cruelty to innocent lives espesh children!!! This whole fire drama has really touched a nerve with me as here in the U.K. we have very recently had a couple of very high profile criminal cases where adults have set fires resulting in the deaths of a number of children!!! So you can imagine how I felt seeing what QH CV's have lined up for us & all for the sake of some further 'drama'!!! Drama my ass!!! There are just certain issues that shouldn't be made a mockery of & putting the life of an innocent unborn child is defo one of them!!! 
Its one thing having that bitch wreaking havoc with Asya but intentionally putting her own life at risk with no thought for the health or welfare of her unborn child really is the lowest of the low!!! No child deserves a mother like that & TBH I hope to god she is shown to miscarry the baby as to me there is no other more suitable punishment for such despicable behaviour!!! 
CV's really should hang their heads in shame over this latest twist as its nothing short of DISGUSTING!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aalima thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
if she doesnt care about her unborn child and is all set to put herself in danger just for asad sympathy then please dont expect anything from this billi mausi ðŸ˜¡