W/U 21/05/13 Saanchi reveals Singhs' misdeeds - Page 5

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by Jan50

@kikyo,
May be Ganga would use Mannu to make J agree to marriage😆. The problem is Anandi is brcoming another DS  with her hippocracy and " i am right " attitude. Ganga is becoming Anandi with her lectures.
Jan Mannu will only make Jagaya agree to marry his mom ðŸ˜‰Mannu is trying hard for  bringing Jagaya Ganga closer 

Anandi very disappointed with her The woman has even lost her grip on right and wrong ðŸ¥±she has indeed developed i am right attitude no matter she is extremely wrong She is indeed becoming a hypocrate 

Ganga  i hope she doesn't become Anandi number 2The character should keep her charm We don't need Anandi number 2 Cvs ðŸ˜¡one Anandi is enough you are also making her hard to tolerate by writing nonsense acts  and dialogues for her ðŸ˜µ
Originally posted by Jan50

With UD the serial had some sparks. Some times high decibel is good after hearing  monotonus dialogues From  Anandi and no dialogues other than Anandi worship from Shiv.Now the 
people i like to see least in this serial is Anandi and Shiv.
I dont think Sanchi will be after J any more. Saanchi was just infatuated with J like a young girl.
Infatuation ends at onset of trouble. Because her feelings after UD was real. She even forgot about J 
And ran out.
I am least interested in anandi heroic acts now. Cvs should stop promoting anandi as the only savior in everybody lives. Both shiv and jagya listen to her words and don't have any individuality now. Ganga too is following her steps now.  Trps will increase very much if they make shiv and jagya have individual tracks doing something by themselves without anandi help.
My thoughts on the episode:

Dadisa: Got a reality check... Had this been closed much before marriage it would have been better...but then CV's always have better plan...

Singh Parivar: Less said better..

Anandi: Her apologies to Jagya was uncalled.. If she keeps on relating herself for every misery and happiness there would be no end... I felt Anandi being outspoken, should have asked for a chance to speak to sensible crowd. Instead she was looking guilty... Yes there should be guilt for not letting them know about this fact, but it appeared she was also a complete part of Dadisa's plan.

Urmi Devi: Felt OTT. Her anger is justified. But then, it is not that Shiv had seen the girl and the rishta was fixed. When the boy and girl themselves have not met, how can one be sure of the alliance. It is not that shekhars would have fixed Shiv's marriage with UD's daughter blindly. So this level of drama is uncalled for.  I sincerely can feel the lack of sensible plots and hence they wanted to drag. 

Sanchi: Right from the beginning her character has been the same. So there was no surprise element in her behaviour. CV's have stuck to her basic characterof immatured and childish according to me. 

Ira: I understand her frustrations as a mother. But she cannot be so emotional and get carried away. These people should remember that Shiv is not doodh peetha baccha...that he can be fooled. This is actually demeaning Shiv's abilities and position. She could have given a chance for explanation to Anandi before reminding her of being a balika vadhu and divorcee. Everything was made very clear right from the beginning. It is in these contexts, that one should assess what culture and values we have imbibed. Ira has all the right to be angry but not insult or pain someone with her words. That is where one should have self control...the maturity to balance emotionally.

Shiv: I am sure Shiv would completly back his beloved Anandi. He should make it very clear that even if UD's proposal had  come forward, he would have asked for Anandi as he was interested in her. Also he would own the responsibility of asking Anandi not to inform and that her role is over since she has informed him. He would tell his family at a right time. I would also like to see Shiv mentioning the kidnapping sequence in Kashmir where Anandi can never be matched to any other girl.

Am I expecting too much???? Still I am waiting for today's episode and what CV's have left in store for us.

Thanks
Remya 

I'm still not happy about dadisa, she should have gone with anandi to KB and personally apologise to the shekkars for what she had done, infact she should have confessed when it came out the first time around. If I was the shekkars I would even more disgusted that dadisa hasn't come to set things right instead she's at home while anandi sorts it out. Also what was the need for anandi to apologise to everyone at BH when really she should have just left with the angry sanchi, surprised sanchi even waited for her.

Even then I'm not happy about anandi or shiv either, it obviously was not important to shiv to resolved the issue when it came out the first time. If not shiv then anandi should have sorted it, did she not wonder why the issue of urmidevi was not talked about yet with the shekkars or was she thinking shiv has sorted it so they didn't feel they needed to discuss it with her. 

Sanchi is sanchi but atleast it looked like she was looking out for her brother for a change.

Ira is angry so she is bound to go abit overboard with words, she's hurting so she's gonna make anandi hurt too.

Considering that anandi and shiv are happy together now I wonder why it's been stretched out of proportion but maybe the family are still not convinced that all is well between the couple still.

I'm guessing that urmidevi has been been nit picking every rishta that came forward since shiv hence her daughter is not yet married. I'm surprised that they even entertained a divorcee for her daughter. Or it could be that people thought there must be a reason that they rejected shekkars proposal hence her daughter still not married. Urmidevi was naive to listen to a stranger.