W/U 21/05/13 Saanchi reveals Singhs' misdeeds

Missesha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

andv thumbnail
Thanks in advance for the update Esha. I wanted to comment first on your update today and you know why... 😊
khusi_* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
thanks esha
the precap is too goodπŸ˜†
saanchi will get a shock seeing his bro already knew πŸ˜†
but how shiv will bring all to moral...πŸ€”
only saying...i knew it much before...anandi didnt cheat me wont be enough i guess
rajiv_register thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
DS should have called kb and talked to daddu or shiv dad. Udaipur and jaitsar have some distance. Things could have been better handled but what is the fun without dhamaka and heroic escape.
libsrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thanks for the update
I really liked the voiceover in the end...it was well said πŸ‘
I hope what Anandi said about pacifying her in-laws were just talks to calm Dadisa and not what she really thinks because from the way Anandi was saying this it looked as if she has taken them for granted and no matter how wrong Singhs do Shekhars will always forgive them πŸ˜•
i know Ira is wrong by blaming Anandi but i am glad she did because Singhs are have crossed their limits and i am surprised that Anandi has not yet even thought that it was indeed Dadisa's fault...yes she may have done it with good intentions but COME ON ANANDI SHE INSULTED YOUR HUSBAND...does Shiv's respect means anything to you or you can only sweet talk ? πŸ˜‘
imagine if Urmi Devi would have spread this words all over the place...looks like Dadisa and her izzat is the only thing that matters to you but not Shiv's 😲 ...today you are proving me that you are yet to fall for Shiv as much as Shiv has fallen for you and done for you

Still no hope for Jagya...poor guy is stuck with such madheads melo dramtic selfish people πŸ˜­

DADISA SHOULD COME OVER TO KB HAVELI TO APOLOGIZE LATER TO CALM THE SITUATION...SHE SHOULD KNOW THAT JUST TALKING OVER PHONE WILL NOT WORK...IF THEY CAN CALL ANANDI TIME TO TIME THAN WHY NOT GO THERE FOR ONCE
Edited by libsrocks - 10 years ago
Missesha thumbnail

I am not very happy with Anandi or Singh's reaction. They were all busy pacifying Ds. No one really acknowledged what a big blunder they made. 

Anandi also runs to tell Ds that she will always be proud of her. I found that remark out of place. Since when has Anandi started supporting wrongs and lies.

Tomo's episode will be interesting since Shiv will defend Anandi. But the whole situation is too sensitive so Shiv really needs to handle it carefully. His family's sentiments matter equally here. 

Edited by Missesha - 10 years ago
divine_ram thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Missesha

I am not very happy with Anandi or Singh's reaction. They were all busy pacifying Ds. No one really acknowledged what a big blunder they made. 

Anandi also runs to tell Ds that she will always be proud of her. I found that remark out of place. Since when has Anandi started supporting wrongs and lies.

Tomo's episode will be interesting since Shiv will defend Anandi. But the whole situation is too sensitive so Shiv really needs to handle it carefully. His family's sentiments matter equally here. 

Me too. Basanth was defending DS that all mothers lie for the sake of their child happiness. I fell good this track came out openly telling that u should not lie to get people married. Whole Singh family including anandi defending DS was too much. The best way is to make DS say sorry to shekhars. It does not matter if she is eldest in the family. Why take shekhars for granted.
khusi_* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
yes..thats bit off...to say..that whatever Ds did anandi will never ashamed of...
its BIG blunder
shiv liked anandi..n that the main thing AnSh got married
if he wud havent liked her then!!
situation wud have much worst...
i seriously dont get the defence of love , care n concern
if the care n concern can harm..n create lethal situation...how that is appreciableπŸ˜• 
Edited by khusi_* - 10 years ago
Missesha thumbnail
I agree Sheetsden. A good idea would have been to make Ds tell sorry to Shekhars, followed by Shiv revealing the fact that he was aware of this.  That way Shekhars would have been less hurt and all responsibilities wouldn't have fallen on AnSh. 

Shiv could have then said that he married A because he loved her.

But Singhs defending DS was just not right. 

@ Khusi: Well said. 
Edited by Missesha - 10 years ago
sectoreight thumbnail
The root cause of this problem occurring yesterday/today is the fact that anandi came downstairs to begin with.  She should have been locked up in a room somewhere or should have had the decency to stay in a room herself.

From where I come -- shaadi/byaah matters are handled with utmost secrecy, and hundreds of unnecessary people are not around when families come to meet for purpose of marriage.

I fail to understand why Jagat maata anandi was invited downstairs, and even if invited downstairs, why she should come.

Is it not weird to see the prospective groom's ex- wife also there to see the girl for Jagya. ??

Yes, there is a whole incestuous relationship between shiv and anandi and jagya πŸ˜† and they still get along and see each other.

But people like Urmi devi would get a big jolt to see that Jagya and his family still have a link with the ex-wife.

It is fine if shiv is okay with Jagya and still hanging out with jagya.

But would a girl be fine with Jagya still hanging out with the ex-wife or the ex-wife coming to the haveli and staying overnight etc. ??

I think the singhs have no brains sometimes.