Page 1
Page   of 6
Page 2 Page 6

Missesha

IF-Dazzler

Missesha

Posted: 21 May 2013 at 8:43am | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES, THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUMS MEMBERS

The following 76 member(s) liked the above post:

webkapkhushi_22tsobha229mvatsaahcircoolxswarajgirsharmilaprasadeshachrachnadhodi713sanika1507shiny3divya3ria0123gigigigiphloxysuhani77catch_ritupraman1234sriyapoojahimani88pgshahneteche_cNehaviharmiss_patel5Heenapmmishra1sushavviA HUGE FANShilalipiananthi.shankarsbadambrick_redTulips123jaanu_bnena28mahi12-Swetha-naj7redapple1andvvrinda9183angel3SPujapAL-pALmythicalsamvi.libsrocksumamdeejagiSONU_29angelic8219Payali09jeniluvmayur-Khush-shivani003anu rulzcoolkitty_23uknaik99Bruce_Lanshurg5hisusmitaAakanksha_7Kiekeboe--MISHTEE--aparnaumadixie123SwastikAshNiChahanyashankythebestBul3nivedithaSuchi-tiny15khusi_*Surish

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "W/U 21/05/13 Saanchi reveals Singhs' misdeeds" in Balika Vadhu forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

andv

Goldie

andv

Posted: 21 May 2013 at 8:45am | IP Logged
Thanks in advance for the update Esha. I wanted to comment first on your update today and you know why... Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-Missesha

khusi_*

IF-Stunnerz

khusi_*

Posted: 21 May 2013 at 9:51am | IP Logged
thanks esha
the precap is too goodLOL
saanchi will get a shock seeing his bro already knew LOL
but how shiv will bring all to moral...Ermm
only saying...i knew it much before...anandi didnt cheat me wont be enough i guess

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

RvicssbadamChit15nandinisharma6-Swetha-AnjanaYYZMisseshasamvi.pAL-pAL

rajiv_register

rajiv_register

Posted: 21 May 2013 at 9:52am | IP Logged
DS should have called kb and talked to daddu or shiv dad. Udaipur and jaitsar have some distance. Things could have been better handled but what is the fun without dhamaka and heroic escape.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

purvim

libsrocks

IF-Dazzler

libsrocks

Posted: 21 May 2013 at 9:53am | IP Logged
thanks for the update
I really liked the voiceover in the end...it was well said Clap
I hope what Anandi said about pacifying her in-laws were just talks to calm Dadisa and not what she really thinks because from the way Anandi was saying this it looked as if she has taken them for granted and no matter how wrong Singhs do Shekhars will always forgive them Confused
i know Ira is wrong by blaming Anandi but i am glad she did because Singhs are have crossed their limits and i am surprised that Anandi has not yet even thought that it was indeed Dadisa's fault...yes she may have done it with good intentions but COME ON ANANDI SHE INSULTED YOUR HUSBAND...does Shiv's respect means anything to you or you can only sweet talk ? Angry
imagine if Urmi Devi would have spread this words all over the place...looks like Dadisa and her izzat is the only thing that matters to you but not Shiv's Shocked Ouch...today you are proving me that you are yet to fall for Shiv as much as Shiv has fallen for you and done for you

Still no hope for Jagya...poor guy is stuck with such madheads melo dramtic selfish people Cry

DADISA SHOULD COME OVER TO KB HAVELI TO APOLOGIZE LATER TO CALM THE SITUATION...SHE SHOULD KNOW THAT JUST TALKING OVER PHONE WILL NOT WORK...IF THEY CAN CALL ANANDI TIME TO TIME THAN WHY NOT GO THERE FOR ONCE

Edited by libsrocks - 21 May 2013 at 9:55am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

cheersbloommahi12-Swetha-Jan50SPujaatominisSuchi-

Missesha

IF-Dazzler

Missesha

Posted: 21 May 2013 at 10:02am | IP Logged

I am not very happy with Anandi or Singh's reaction. They were all busy pacifying Ds. No one really acknowledged what a big blunder they made. 

Anandi also runs to tell Ds that she will always be proud of her. I found that remark out of place. Since when has Anandi started supporting wrongs and lies.

Tomo's episode will be interesting since Shiv will defend Anandi. But the whole situation is too sensitive so Shiv really needs to handle it carefully. His family's sentiments matter equally here. 

Edited by Missesha - 21 May 2013 at 10:09am

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

sbadammahi12-Swetha-Jan50Payali09samvi.libsrockspAL-pALSPujaBruce_Latominisanu rulzdixie123khusi_*

Sheetsden

IF-Sizzlerz

Sheetsden

Posted: 21 May 2013 at 10:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Missesha

I am not very happy with Anandi or Singh's reaction. They were all busy pacifying Ds. No one really acknowledged what a big blunder they made. 

Anandi also runs to tell Ds that she will always be proud of her. I found that remark out of place. Since when has Anandi started supporting wrongs and lies.

Tomo's episode will be interesting since Shiv will defend Anandi. But the whole situation is too sensitive so Shiv really needs to handle it carefully. His family's sentiments matter equally here. 

Me too. Basanth was defending DS that all mothers lie for the sake of their child happiness. I fell good this track came out openly telling that u should not lie to get people married. Whole Singh family including anandi defending DS was too much. The best way is to make DS say sorry to shekhars. It does not matter if she is eldest in the family. Why take shekhars for granted.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Jan50Misseshaatominis

khusi_*

IF-Stunnerz

khusi_*

Posted: 21 May 2013 at 10:19am | IP Logged
yes..thats bit off...to say..that whatever Ds did anandi will never ashamed of...
its BIG blunder
shiv liked anandi..n that the main thing AnSh got married
if he wud havent liked her then!!
situation wud have much worst...
i seriously dont get the defence of love , care n concern
if the care n concern can harm..n create lethal situation...how that is appreciableConfused 

Edited by khusi_* - 21 May 2013 at 10:21am

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

Rvicssbadampurvim-Swetha-AnjanaYYZmahi12samvi.SPujapAL-pALPayali09Misseshaatominis

Post Reply New Post

Go to top