TOI: Mamta & Mithila to enter

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Mamta Luthra & Mithila Purohit to enter Sapne Suhane..

Vijaya Tiwari, TNN | May 21, 2013, 06.36 PM IST
inShare
Share More
A
A
Lavasa's Silicon Valley
www.lavasa.com - For the future tech wizards! Plots from Rs.3000-3500 per sq.ft.
READ MORE Zee Tv|Sapne Suhane Ladakpan|Ramayan|Phir Subah Hogi|Mithila Purohit
Mamta Luthra & Mithila Purohit to enter Sapne Suhane..
Mamta Luthra & Mithila Purohit to enter Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke
It's celebration time for the cast and crew of Shakuntalam Telefilm's Sapne Suhane Ladakpan on Zee Tv as the show turns a year old today (21 May 2013). 

The show which is currently ruling the roost will soon witness two new entries as Mamta Luthraand Mithila Purohit are all set to enter the show. 

Sources inform that Mamta Luthra who was last seen in Phir Subah Hogi as Dai Maa and is currently a part of Ramayan will this time be seen on the show as Seema's ( Alka Mogha) Maasi. She and her daughter -in-law played by Mithila Purohit last seen in Mi Aaji Saheb will come down to attend Mayank (Ankit Gera) and Gunjan's (Roopal Tyagi) wedding. Mamta's on-screen character will be of an orthodox lady who is very particular about following Indian tradition and customs while Mithila's character will have a comic element to it. 

When contacted, Mamta said, "Yes, I am currently shooting for the show and it's an interesting role to play." 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

milla thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Once the cause no problem for Mayan it alright.   She is seema family but I hope she put seema in her place I am hoping for the best.