Junoon - Aisi Nafrat, toh Kaisa Ishq

FF - Till death do us apart ,chapter 15(pg 42)

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 43

Page 1
Page   of 43
Page 2 Page 43

sabaSpeaks

IF-Rockerz

sabaSpeaks

Posted: 21 May 2013 at 6:42am | IP Logged
I have totally lost it , there is no other explanation for me writing this FF.

Allright guys , I have finally got the courage or have totally gone mad and that is the reasoning I am publishing my FF(which was written around one and a half month back).
I have absolutely no idea how this FF is gonna progress , just started writing what ever came to my head.

I have to thank  Sahana for being so helpful and supportive, without her  invaluable comments and suggestions I wouldn't be able to publish this .Thanks  Sahana Hug
 Sahana, now there is no escape, you will have to do this for every chapter I write WinkLOL

Prelude-Till death do us apart
Meera woke up to find herself trapped in darkness , it was really difficult for her to make out in the pitch dark where she was and to make it even worse she  wasn't getting the usual feeling of the comfort of her room which was  frightening  her even more than the unusually chilly calm around her.

Her eyelids were also not helping as she wasn't able to open them wide to their full capacity, she even tried  standing on her legs which refused to obey.

There was no  usual warmth and comfort of her bed and her beloved pillow, no familiar fragrance of her room freshener,no coziness of her blanket which used to engulf her every night.

she could feel her body go numb lying on the hard cold surface, which scared her out of her wits.
she was terrified beyond words ,terrified to figure where she was, terrified of the dark , terrified for her life.

Her reflexes were working over time to channelize all her energy which she could muster to figure where she was and what happened to her? 

Somewhere not far away Prithvi was pushing the accelerator so hard that it looked like the jeep would fall apart any moment 
but nothing could stop the man behind the steering wheel who was somehow in a hurry to reach to 
some unknown destination which could take him away from the maddening and nerve wrecking turmoil he was going through in his life.

If the rage in his eyes could be any measure of the unbearable pain he was going through ,
any body could make out that he wouldn't stop at any cost and would destroy anything that would come between him and his uncontrolled,unknown and undestined fury.

Edited by sabaSpeaks - 09 August 2013 at 6:21am

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

JunoonianmonalikaMarathi_Mulgiirock321phulwaprem_diwaniaafiisurprisingKyaRe....sue_21br200910TehsinaJFJjmoyee200liza81snehapatroawidavillainforam.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "FF - Till death do us apart ,chapter 15(pg 42)" in Junoon - Aisi Nafrat, toh Kaisa Ishq forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

awida

IF-Sizzlerz

awida

Posted: 21 May 2013 at 7:04am | IP Logged
wow Saba breathtaking story. I've got scared initial . then felt comfortible . that change of mood is just one of the emotions I felt thru reading this piece .mashaAllah you should be a lecturer! Thumbs Up

please move on .don't stop writing! thank Sahana for incoragement Smile

Edited by awida - 21 May 2013 at 7:06am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

phulwaKyaRe....sabaSpeaks

snehapatro

IF-Sizzlerz

snehapatro

Posted: 21 May 2013 at 7:07am | IP Logged
Yaya am the second to comment..hehe:)
Its Superb Saba..ofcourse continue dear..cant wait to read:)
me suggest Sahana u also start writingWink

Edited by snehapatro - 21 May 2013 at 7:07am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

phulwaKyaRe....sabaSpeaksawida

sabaSpeaks

IF-Rockerz

sabaSpeaks

Posted: 21 May 2013 at 7:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by awida

wow Saba breathtaking story. I've got scared initial . then felt comfortible . that change of mood is just one of the emotions I felt thru reading this piece .mashaAllah you should be a lecturer! Thumbs Up

please move on .don't stop writing! thank Sahana for incoragement Smile
OMG, that is too much for an amateur like me, I think I cant even call myself amateur writer(writers will kill me LOL) , but thanks a million for the encouragement Hug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

KyaRe....awida

sabaSpeaks

IF-Rockerz

sabaSpeaks

Posted: 21 May 2013 at 7:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by snehapatro

Yaya am the second to comment..hehe:)
Its Superb Saba..ofcourse continue dear..cant wait to read:)
me suggest Sahana u also start writingWink
Thanks Sneha Hug
I hope I am able to continue and dont get scared in between and let go 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

KyaRe....awidasnehapatro

jmoyee200

IF-Rockerz

jmoyee200

Posted: 21 May 2013 at 8:06am | IP Logged
Thumbs Up

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sabaSpeaks

br200910

IF-Rockerz

br200910

Posted: 21 May 2013 at 8:42am | IP Logged
wow kya baat hi... super se vi upar...Clap Thumbs Up

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sabaSpeaks

TehsinaJFJ

IF-Rockerz

TehsinaJFJ

Posted: 21 May 2013 at 9:15am | IP Logged
Wow Saba!!! Clap Clap Clap it's awesome! I can't wait to know more! Pls go ahead with da story nd kip updating us! It's truly fantastic! I'm an avid book worm so you cn trust me on dis.. Wink hats off to you for strtn such a wonderful story with Mithvi! Thumbs Up here is a thank you hug from me for givn sth fresh nd new with Mithvi to brighten up my now gloomy life! Hug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

KyaRe....sabaSpeaks

Post Reply New Post

Go to top