Phir Subah Hogi

PSH season 2: Episode 23 - NO COMMENTS PLEASE (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 8

Page 1
Page   of 8
Page 3 Page 8

payal7

IF-Dazzler

payal7

Posted: 21 May 2013 at 7:12am | IP Logged
Amrita had felt the impact and heard herself scream as the car was shunted towards the edge of the road and before she could react the Jeep had hit the car again. She felt the car dive and felt herself propelled forward, her head hitting the steering with a mighty thump. She could barely open her eyes but she tried to call out but could only whisper ...help... before everything went dark.

Edited by payal7 - 21 May 2013 at 7:14am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

rose.lavendersara1993Vinnie79RamanRKRaghav4Uronshaan

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "PSH season 2: Episode 23 - NO COMMENTS PLEASE (Page 2)" in Phir Subah Hogi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Vinnie79

IF-Dazzler

Vinnie79

Posted: 21 May 2013 at 7:31am | IP Logged
Vickram  was returning  home  after  having  a  meeting  with  some locals  intresting  in  working  on his  farms...  he was  wondering  about the  market prices for   crops... and  he needed  to  get some now farm  eqipment... his  thought  was cut  short  by  the speeding  jeep that was driving crazy  on the road... as it passed him... as e srove forward  his eye caught   a car in the ditch  ...pulling  aside  he   came out the jeep  and  apprached the car... His  horror  intesified as he  recognized the car as  one of his own.   HUrredly  he  pulled  open  the  door  and sees  an unconciouse  Amrita...  gingerly  he  pulled her out..noticing her bleeding   from  her head  wound.   Placing her in his  Jeep  he pulled out his phone and called Adi.
 Adi...sun sun sun... Amrita  ka accident hogaya... uske  sar pe chot aaye  hain mey  usey  ghar  le aaraha  hoon...  tum  doctor ko  bolaye  jaldi... Adfi ..adi  Shhh... ghar  akey  mey  sub kuch   samjahta  hoon...please  ...calm  down...aur   doctor  ko bolaye  ok ...bbye  !  Bas  5 min  mey  aata hoon

Adi  listen...Amrita   had   an accident ...she  hurt her head... I  am brnging her home  ...you  call the doctor quickly ...adi  adi adi...  Shhh   I  will explain it all  when I get home...please clam dowwn  and  call the doctor  ..bye  Yes  I'll be there in 5 mins

rose.lavendersara1993payal7RamanRKRaghav4Uronshaan

ronshaan

IF-Sizzlerz

ronshaan

Posted: 21 May 2013 at 7:38am | IP Logged
After talking to vikram mama, Adi calls the doctor and asks him to come home urjently .. adi ends the call and calls every one to come to the hall

He tells them that amrita had an accident

Aditiya pacing the driveway scared out of his wits Thinking - *I hope she is fine I hope* and literally runs to jeep as TVS pulls in.

as he pulls in adi runs to the jeep and says AMRITA... (he looks at mamaji and says how did this happen ) ah he takes her out before getting an answer and he keeps calleing her name but she not responding

He Carries Amu into the house before TVS has even got out of the jeep

**Amu amu open your eyes .. Amu what happend 2 you .. Broken Heart**

Adi carries her upstairs to one of the bedrooms with the doctor and the family following close behind.

On reaching the bedroom he lays her gently on the bed

say to her..** Amu - ** dont worry doctor is here... He will take care of you .. I am sure every thing will be fine **

adi steps outside closing the door behind him leaving the doctor to examine her

Edited by ronshaan - 21 May 2013 at 9:36am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

rose.lavendersara1993payal7RamanRKRaghav4U

Vinnie79

IF-Dazzler

Vinnie79

Posted: 21 May 2013 at 7:56am | IP Logged
***Doctor****   He  comes out of the room after examining  Amrita.
   And  looks at the family..  Adi  pacing the  Hall as the other are standing about  anxiously
 Don't worry  mister  Singh...she has  a mild  concussion and  should l be fine in a  few  days...  gets   and  she will be  filling  dizzy  for the next few days,  just make sure she  enough rest and  these   medicines
  He  writes a persciption  and  hands it  to Adi ...
 Any problems  call me  Ok ...
 he leaves !

Edited by Vinnie79 - 21 May 2013 at 8:12am

rose.lavendersara1993payal7RamanRKRaghav4Uronshaan

ronshaan

IF-Sizzlerz

ronshaan

Posted: 21 May 2013 at 9:46am | IP Logged
After the doctor leaves ... Adi enters the room and sits with her all afternoon and evening.
All that time he was thinking with tears in his eyes... *I have never seen Amu like this... So still so pale* 

As he sat staring at Amu the feelings of loosing her were not leaving him - *I can't imagine my life without her... I know I know we were away and I left her that time but I knew she was mine she was waiting for me... but today I feel she is moving on without me,*

he wipe his tears and decides
*I will do what ever it took to bring her back into my life'

Edited by ronshaan - 21 May 2013 at 9:50am

rose.lavendersara1993Vinnie79payal7RamanRKRaghav4U

payal7

IF-Dazzler

payal7

Posted: 21 May 2013 at 9:59am | IP Logged
Amu opens her eyes not quite sure where she was. She turns her head and involuntarily yelps, putting her hand to her brow as her head ached like somebody had hit it with a sledge hammer.

She sees Aditya looking at so worried and staring at her intensely...

rose.lavendersara1993Vinnie79RamanRKRaghav4Uronshaan

ronshaan

IF-Sizzlerz

ronshaan

Posted: 21 May 2013 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
** Amu Please rest **

he puts his hand on her head and strokes gently tells her via flashback what had happened - *Amu, You had an accident, Mama jee found you and  brought u here... dont worry you will be fine ..doctor said that - its going to hurt for a little while so You need to rest

Adi tries to pacify amu but
Her yelp brings Kuhu and then the rest of the family to her room

Edited by ronshaan - 21 May 2013 at 12:27pm

rose.lavendersara1993payal7RamanRKRaghav4U

payal7

IF-Dazzler

payal7

Posted: 21 May 2013 at 1:55pm | IP Logged
Amrita sees the anxiety on their faces and tries to smiles.

Just then MS says I was just saying to Vikram we should call your parents

Amrita says please don't call them Naniji. Aditya says  I am fine apart from my head hurting and feeling a litty dizzy. I don't want them to worry and rush down here unnecessarily.

MS looks at her for a long moment and then says OK lets see how you are tomorrow and then we will decide.

As Amrita registers the furniture she realises she is in the haveli not the guest house. She starts to sit up saying she needs to go the guest house as all her things are there.

Kuhu says - don't worry  I bought all your things up here and have put them away. 

Amrita says - you shouldn't have and tries to sit up again.

Edited by payal7 - 21 May 2013 at 1:56pm

rose.lavendersara1993RamanRKRaghav4Uronshaan

Post Reply New Post

Go to top