Celebrity Fan Clubs

Mohit-Mouni FC#10 "yaadein yaad aati hai" (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 152

Page 1
Page   of 152
Page 3 Page 152

divyadaya13

IF-Rockerz

divyadaya13

Posted: 21 May 2013 at 1:30am | IP Logged
Unforgettable dialogues of Lord Shiva (Sati era)
First time I saw Mohit as lord Shiva I was very very impressed and when he mouthed his first ever dialogue, i was completely floored with his voice, so will start with his very first  dialogue.

1) "Aaj Prajapati ne kaise smaran kiya"

2) "Main to vairaagi hoon, na samman ka moh, na apamaan ka bhay, na shatru, na mitra, na koi apna, na paraya, na iss sansaar se kuch lena, na kuch dena"

3) Aseem prem, aseem prem hai mujhe... iss sansaar se

4) "Sati bina shiv shava hai"

will keep on updating

Edited by divyadaya13 - 22 May 2013 at 11:40pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Sadhanamomosukhi...--Ratna--chand1234

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Mohit-Mouni FC#10 "yaadein yaad aati hai" (Page 2)" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

divyadaya13

IF-Rockerz

divyadaya13

Posted: 21 May 2013 at 1:30am | IP Logged
Unforgettable dialogues of Sati

Mouni as Sati mesmerised me with her first look

I will start with the very first dialogue of Sati

1) "Didi, didi dekho mujhe kya mila"

2)"Kuch apnake tyaag dena Sati ka swabhav nahin"

3) "Jo hua accha hi hua madanike" (luv this dialogue coz, first time Sati realised she is in love with Shiva"

4) "Mere hriday ki har pukaar par aapko aana hi hoga, jab tak aap nahin aayenge main nritya karti rahoongi"

5) "aapko aana hoga, aapko aana hi hoga"

6) "shiv kewal mere hain"

7)"Ab toh iss patthar se bahar aa jayiye mere Shiv"

8) "Shiv Kailash chodkar, manushya roop dharan kar yahan aa gaye, kewal mere liye, kya aap mujhse itna prem karte hain".

Edited by divyadaya13 - 22 May 2013 at 11:42pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Sadhanamomosukhi...--Ratna--chand1234

foram.

IF-Stunnerz

foram.

Posted: 21 May 2013 at 1:31am | IP Logged
Res

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--Ratna--chand1234

chand1234

IF-Sizzlerz

chand1234

Posted: 21 May 2013 at 1:31am | IP Logged
 Things Mohit - Mouni have said about each other in interviews / articles Big smile

'My favorite co-star would have to be Mohit... he's a very very very dear friend..'  - Mouni Roy

'Mouni is one of those people that I count among my real friends'
 - Mohit Raina

' I would love to work with Mohit Raina again' - Mouni Roy

' I'm still in touch with the old cast of Mahadev including Mohit Raina ' - Mouni Roy

'Mohit and I are extremely fond of each other' - Mouni Roy

'Mere liye toh kafi mushkil tha, 50% toh maine seekh liya tha aur 50% credit mai Mouni ko dunga because unhone ismein mujhe bahot help ki..kal hum logon ne bahot der tak...kafi time inhone bitaya aur humne rehearsals ki , otherwise I don't think mai itna kar paata joh mai karne jaa raha hun'
- Mohit Raina  

'He was very very good..He's a very very hardworking , dedicated , disciplined guy..so..and..we started rehearsing and I think within an hour he knew all his steps and he did very well. ' 
- Mouni Roy

'Lord Shiva ke angle se it's that..Sati's dance has forced him to leave his Yog Nidra and come and join Sati...so he's here, following her steps passionately and dancing with her, and trying his best ( gives a naughty smile )  to match steps with her'  - Mohit Raina

'Aaj aap sab mere set par aaye ho, Mahadev ke set par aur mere sath hain mere co-star and a very very very dear friend Mohit...'
- Mouni Roy

'Well, parson mai bahot pressure mein tha..Mujhe Mouni Roy ke sath dance karna hai ( smiles ) bahot pressure tha , kal bhi bahot pressure tha..sab logon ke phone aa rahe the ki I need to match steps with her...what are you doing. So ...I did have Dabur Chyavanprash in the morning..and then at night ( has a big smile on his face ) in the evening I rehearsed for 3 / 4 hours and it was really really kind and sweet of her , she waited for some more time..and she gave me a lot of support ..so I wouldn't think it would be possible without her support' - Mohit Raina

'No , he's being very very modest, he rehearsed very very well and he's doing it very  very good. So you'll see'
- Mouni Roy

'He works out three hours more than he usually used to. ( giggles ) ' - Mouni Roy

There were rumours of Mouni being 'arrogant'..his is what Mohit said: 'She is a very sweet lady and a hard working actress. And as far as these rumors are concerned , I haven't heard of them. But I guess she is misunderstood' - Mohit Raina 

'Abhi abhi walk karte hue mai yeh soch rahi thi ki yeh mujhe kaise leke jaayenge..hum stop block se gayab hoke jaayenge ya mai inke saath udke jaaungi ya yeh mujhe paidal leke jaayenge'
- Mouni Roy

'Since I could not get the moves right , Mouni spent extra time on sets, a couple of days back. Just yesterday , she waited till I could finally get my act together and also gave me some tips. ' - Mohit Raina

'My favorite co-star has to be Mohit. He's somebody I can have a conversation with.' - Mouni Roy

Mouni Roy, my co star, is also a fantastic person. She is very talented and co-operative. While we were rehearsing for the dance sequences she went out of her way and helped me to learn the moves.  - Mohit Raina

Edited by chand1234 - 31 May 2013 at 11:25am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Sadhanamomosukhi...--Ratna--

foram.

IF-Stunnerz

foram.

Posted: 21 May 2013 at 1:32am | IP Logged
Res2

--Ratna--chand1234

foram.

IF-Stunnerz

foram.

Posted: 21 May 2013 at 1:38am | IP Logged
Congo on new fc.

--Ratna--chand1234

chand1234

IF-Sizzlerz

chand1234

Posted: 21 May 2013 at 1:41am | IP Logged
Congo on the new FC!Party
Foru , in those 2 extra posts...tu kya post karegi?? 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--Ratna--

--Ratna--

IF-Sizzlerz

--Ratna--

Posted: 21 May 2013 at 2:28am | IP Logged

Congratulations and Celebrations Mohini's!

photo edited for free at www.pizap.com

Edited by --Ratna-- - 21 May 2013 at 2:29am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Sadhanamomodivyadaya13sukhi...

Post Reply New Post

Go to top