Channel V Dil Dosti Dance
Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

India-Forums

Dil yeh dhadakta hai,vrushi vrushi kehta hai^_^ (Page 6)

swaronswaron IF-Rockerz
swaronswaron
swaronswaron

Posted: 21 May 2013 at 8:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mohitmohanty19

lovely post...mee too feels same as urs...Smile

thank you for liking my post and Vrushi deserves all the love Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

cscs

swaronswaron IF-Rockerz
swaronswaron
swaronswaron

Posted: 21 May 2013 at 8:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SwaRon_rocks

Bang on post akansha...

agree to all ur words of appreciation for vrushi...she has EARNED herself this appreciation + her fans who defo r all hard to impress and sensible people..well needless to say it was yaadein which made me also her fan..its difficult to impress audience but it is mre difficult when u r not an actor but a dancer..and she conveyed us SRP's feelings through her dance..and no doubt her acting has improved by leaps and bounds..

nothing much remaining to be said u said it all..and cant thank palki mam and vrush for giving us back swaron..

lastly just wish she joins a social networking site soon..

- a proud vrushi fan

Edited - Smile amazing pic selection for ur well penned thoughts..(specially to tell how vrushan's chemistry is just sizzling Wink and how versatile vrush isEmbarrassed)

lol..I especially added pics..I know she adds charm to the post Embarrassed
n yes she has managed to EARN her fans in such  a short period coz of her hardwork Big smile
she conveys SRP's feelings with perfection...n yes her fans are indeed demanding re Evil Smile Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

cscsSwaRon_rocks

swaronswaron IF-Rockerz
swaronswaron
swaronswaron

Posted: 21 May 2013 at 8:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by *Khushii*

Sharon and Kria were the two reasons I watched D3 and now I go on just to watch what will happen in future :p 

No long reply as out of time but yea, one thing for sure. I was forced to accept Vrushika as SRP after yaadein sequence. It just stole my heart! I had thought I wouldn't be able to accept a new Sharon other than Sneha as you know, most of the times replacements don't come up to the point. But Mehta proved me wrong for the better Approve 

She has rightly grabbed her spot XD

yes rightly said, Mehta girl grabbed her spot with ease only coz of her talent n hardwork...Isnt she amazing ? ClapClap  She forced all of us to accept her by proving us wrong Star
Thanks for the reply Embarrassed

Edited by swaronswaron - 21 May 2013 at 8:18am

cscs

swaronswaron IF-Rockerz
swaronswaron
swaronswaron

Posted: 21 May 2013 at 8:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..Suhana..

Originally posted by swaronswaron

Originally posted by ..Suhana..

awesome post..Clap

even i started watching the show as an ARSHA fan.. but hooked to SWARON lovestory and always loved Swayam alot <3

after trial relationship and everything was going on i left the show for few months till i saw SHARON'S COMEBACK promo.. i was so so excited to see who would be new sharon because the glimpse of new swaron gave an new HOPE in me.. when her face was revealed i was like oh my god she is so cute.. in her first IV could feel the excitement in her the way she said DANCE DANCE.. and VruShan together werem looking so cute  that i was waiting for her entry the way she entered the YAADEIN DANCE undoubtedly the BEST SWARON DANCE for me sharon's emotions her wanting swayam.. her LOVE for swayam and moreover was so so special.. that made me go crazy fr Vrushi and VruShan wala SwaRon.. no doubt the day she entered she had challenging role of playing the DIVA- SHARON RAI PRAKASH.. but in every episode we could see the improvement in her and she proved that she is best as SHARON by playing it in her own style..she earned her fans by  her HARDWORK and we could see in less monhs she is so so POPULAR  love her so so much as SHARON and her chemistry with SHANTANU no words to say just they are  the HOTTEST JODI and  VruShan wala Swaron are just an blessing to us Swaron fans.offscreen or ONSCREEN both are just ADORABLE and PERFECT. their DANCE numbers manbasiyo  maula mere and zara zara not to forget the KHAMAKHA sequence wat to say no words to describe their sizzlig CHEMISTRY .  a big thank u to PALKI mam frm bottom of our for giving us vrushi as SHARON.. have no compalints in SwAron story till now the progress is well and i beleive that the CONFESSION would be best and magical moment and the moment is nearer..

love VruShan wala SwaRon alot Embarrassed

i know right? she gave poitive vibes in her first iv..n she is so pretty che EmbarrassedEmbarrassed
i loved her bubbly nature n positivity n hence gave her a chance 
n yaadein sequence was the ultimate deciding factor,...i never knew that i could love SRP the same way but frnakly im loving SRP even more now ..vrushi rocks Star
she is perfect in  displaying all emotions Embarrassed

Vrushika is the REASON i started connecting to SHARON and her feelings..loving SRP even more now  
no doubt she is an brilliant dancer but her devlopment in ACTING is also remarkable..undoubtedly an SUPRISE PACKAGE Smile

similar feelings Embarrassed
Vrushika is the reason Im watching D3 today Star

cscs

swaronswaron IF-Rockerz
swaronswaron
swaronswaron

Posted: 21 May 2013 at 8:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by KS_SWARON

Cool post...its actually somewhat same with me...kriya and sharon are the one with whom i can relate...i have not seen D3 from beginning bt i vould very well relate with them...swaron is indeed the most unique story and most lovable one...frankly i was very sad in Oct last year and when i saw the come back promo of Sharon, swayam ki cute smile and the new Sharon jiska face dikha bhi nahi raha tha...it felt magical the dance,her presence in promo was beyond the magic...and after yaadein toh i was speechless to see vrushika's dancing skills,her beauty her mere presence made the scene complete...its vrushi who connected me back to Sharon n swaron and now she's the SRP for me... M a vrushika n shantannu fan first and then a swaron fan...unhe on screen dekhna itna jyada pasand hai usse kai jyada i love them offscreen...
Love them as vrushan...they r fabulous n stunning...
N m proud to be their fan...

aww.. me too Im a vrushan as well as  a swaron fan Embarrassed
I know vrushi bahut pretty che ^_^
I too love them onscreen as well as off-screen Star
Its her talent and hardwork that made us accept her EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

cscs

swaronswaron IF-Rockerz
swaronswaron
swaronswaron

Posted: 21 May 2013 at 8:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SaileshrkD3FAN

unereswa

Wow Well Written AkanshaBig smile

Really apreciate this Wonderfull Post...Vrushi ka pura Khubsoorthi bahar nikaal diyaTongue 
Really thanx palki mam for selecting beauty angel...Their Chemistry Vrushan Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

Aur bol nahi paa raha hun Tongue

thank you Embarrassed
vrushi is so khoobsurat EmbarrassedEmbarrassed
even I cant thank her  enough for giving us vrushi as sharon  n vrushan as swaron 

cscs

swaronswaron IF-Rockerz
swaronswaron
swaronswaron

Posted: 21 May 2013 at 8:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Arshalicious

Amazing post Thumbs Up
Kria and Sharon are the true divas for D3...Their passion for dance, the way they care for their friends, their loves Day Dreaming...everything has just been portrayed perfectly in a way which every girl can relate to...hats off to CVS for that
No one can ever fill in Shakti's shoes...She is just too good Heart
I never thought anyone could replace Sneha either...But Vrushika surpassed all my expectations...She is simply brilliant...It almost feels as if she has been Sharon Rai Prakash rigtht from the beginning...Not just Sharon, but Vrushika Mehta as a person too is simply adorable...Kudos to Vrushika for achieving so much of success in such a short time span..She is truly phenomenal Clap

Yes! Kria and Sharon were the most inspirational characters and still are Clap
Their passion nad hardwork was something that ispired one and all Thumbs Up
Shakti ,Sneha n Vrushi have made their mark n hold spl places in our hearts Embarrassed
Vrushi is just adorable and plays sharon with utmost perfection Approve..I just love her EmbarrassedStar
vrushi deserves all the success Clap

Arshaliciouscscs

swaronswaron IF-Rockerz
swaronswaron
swaronswaron

Posted: 21 May 2013 at 8:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by swathi_swaron

UNres

Amazing post Akanksha...

My D3 journey also started with Arsha Only...I always love the dance performances of Shakti in DID and and Khuda Jaane is a peformance where i became then fan of Arsha...I gave a try to D3 just because of Arsha...But i never knew that Arsha can gift me such a beautiful and unique love story - SwaRon...

I was unable to connect to their love story of KR but i really loved the character of kria played by Shakthi...KRIA and SHARON, the two strongest characters of D3...I always love to watch the KriSha scenes, their fights, tutu mein mein sab kuch...

Kria ke jaane ke baad abhi takh SHARON ke saamne kade hokar, usse takkar dhene wali character D3 mein koi aaye hi nahi aur kabhi aayenge bhi nahi...

I always love the SwaRon for their unique love story...but frankly speaking the charm of SS has decreased after the trial relationship...whatever may be the reason for that it should be accepted...

After SK's exit, i was left with very few hopes regarding the new sharon, but this Mehta girl dint gave any chance for me not accepting her as my new Sharon...

Introducing a new character is always easy to be accepted then a replacement...But Vrushika proved us wrong...

We accepted Vrushika not because we are left with no choice then to accept her...but we accepted her because SHE DESERVES TO BE ACCEPTED

She brought our SS back that too the PASSIONATE SS which was lost somewhere in D3...

I was literally surprised by the Yaadein sequence...

WOW girl, what a splendid performance...she just nailed it and i confirmed myself saying that yes THIS IS MY NEW SHARON

She had put so much hard work to improve herself in acting, her modulation, dialouge delivery, which is visible on the screen now...

I always doubt that is that only 4 and 1/2 months she came to acting industry Shocked

Vrushika is not only hard working, but cute , sweet, down to earth...i always love to see her off screen interviews of her...it is actually very relieving looking at vrushaan...

And yes, i am loving this VRUSHAAN wala SWARON 

VRUSHIKA is a STAR Star

well said Clap
Krisha scenes were always a treat..i loved both the charcters for their strength n inspiration Star
n you are right its difficult to get accepted when you are playing a very popular charcter that has already been played  by a class actor in the past..comparisions are  bound to happen //but vrushi simply stole our heart with her performances n made  a mark for herslf...I wont call vrushi a replacement now,,she IS our diva Approve

Edited by swaronswaron - 21 May 2013 at 8:40am

cscsswathi_swaron

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Channel V Dil Dosti Dance Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index