Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

   

Dil yeh dhadakta hai,vrushi vrushi kehta hai^_^ (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 11

flirteyed

IF-Dazzler

flirteyed

Joined: 13 June 2012

Posts: 3998

Posted: 21 May 2013 at 5:57am | IP Logged
Res!

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Dil yeh dhadakta hai,vrushi vrushi kehta hai^_^ (Page 5)" in Channel V Dil Dosti Dance forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

swayamsharon

IF-Dazzler

swayamsharon

Joined: 23 June 2012

Posts: 3910

Posted: 21 May 2013 at 6:28am | IP Logged
dil dhadkta hai, yes yes but for me vrushi vrushi kehta haiEmbarrassedEmbarrassed...
i love vrushika as sharon n she gave me my swaron back the way i always used to love. so big thank u to vrushika n palki ma'am and yes yes just in three months she made a special place in my heart. she had not replaced sneha place but she made her own place, this matter to me the most. i love cutest doll on earth vrushi n revashing elegant diva the sharon rai prakash! enough said Approve

ps: i thought to gave long comment but vrushi pic made me forget everything..



The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

cscsswathi_swaron

Swaronvrushan

IF-Rockerz

Swaronvrushan

Joined: 23 March 2012

Posts: 8703

Posted: 21 May 2013 at 7:10am | IP Logged
Arghh i m late again...nyways fr 1st time i m seeing the grt post on vrush...i knw many f r swaron fans hv created post fr vrush bt it was related to sum scene r sum track...nevertheless i m so amazed by vrush improvement nt nly in dance bt also in acting...she was aware tht she is replacing one f the finest actor in tv industry nd stepping in the character f SRP s itselfa big thng...bt she accepted it nd nailed it...after 6 month whp will say she s a new comer...

P.s. I hope palki gives us swaron confession soon so tht we can c vrush acting skill in other zoner...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

swaronswaronswathi_swaron

--Anushka--

IF-Dazzler

--Anushka--

Joined: 04 May 2011

Posts: 4799

Posted: 21 May 2013 at 7:21am | IP Logged
a very true postThumbs Up ... For the first time i started liking a replacement more than the original actorHug VRUSHIKA MEHTA is the girl who got me hooked to D3 again...after Shakti's exit somewhat i never felt connected to the show then when Vrushika entered the show..first episode didnt go that well with me but after the yaadein sequence i lliterally fell for this coupleHug and later started finding more about her that's when i came across valentine BTS ...after which couldnt stop watching the showSmile vrushika has fully justified the character of SRP...way to go girlThumbs Up 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

swaronswaron

swaronswaron

IF-Rockerz

swaronswaron

Joined: 26 March 2013

Posts: 6950

Posted: 21 May 2013 at 8:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Anushka--

a very true postThumbs Up ... For the first time i started liking a replacement more than the original actorHug VRUSHIKA MEHTA is the girl who got me hooked to D3 again...after Shakti's exit somewhat i never felt connected to the show then when Vrushika entered the show..first episode didnt go that well with me but after the yaadein sequence i lliterally fell for this coupleHug and later started finding more about her that's when i came across valentine BTS ...after which couldnt stop watching the showSmile vrushika has fully justified the character of SRP...way to go girlThumbs Up 

rightThumbs Up same here..its for the first time that im loving a replacement more
wont even call her a replacement coz she has made her mark and a spl place in our hearts ClapStar

Edited by swaronswaron - 21 May 2013 at 8:08am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--Anushka--

swaronswaron

IF-Rockerz

swaronswaron

Joined: 26 March 2013

Posts: 6950

Posted: 21 May 2013 at 8:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Swaronvrushan

Arghh i m late again...nyways fr 1st time i m seeing the grt post on vrush...i knw many f r swaron fans hv created post fr vrush bt it was related to sum scene r sum track...nevertheless i m so amazed by vrush improvement nt nly in dance bt also in acting...she was aware tht she is replacing one f the finest actor in tv industry nd stepping in the character f SRP s itselfa big thng...bt she accepted it nd nailed it...after 6 month whp will say she s a new comer...

P.s. I hope palki gives us swaron confession soon so tht we can c vrush acting skill in other zoner...

thanks...But I have made so many posts on her in the past as well ShockedLOLLOL
yes..she is improving and has managed to make a mark for herself ClapClap/
me too wants  a confession soon Embarrassed

swaronswaron

IF-Rockerz

swaronswaron

Joined: 26 March 2013

Posts: 6950

Posted: 21 May 2013 at 8:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by swayamsharon

dil dhadkta hai, yes yes but for me vrushi vrushi kehta haiEmbarrassedEmbarrassed...
i love vrushika as sharon n she gave me my swaron back the way i always used to love. so big thank u to vrushika n palki ma'am and yes yes just in three months she made a special place in my heart. she had not replaced sneha place but she made her own place, this matter to me the most. i love cutest doll on earth vrushi n revashing elegant diva the sharon rai prakash! enough said Approve

ps: i thought to gave long comment but vrushi pic made me forget everything..




lol thats why I edited my post and added pics EmbarrassedEmbarrassed
true e.., she is so pretty just like a doll ..i cant take my eyes off her Day Dreaming
justifying SRP so well EmbarrassedEmbarrassedStar

swaronswaron

IF-Rockerz

swaronswaron

Joined: 26 March 2013

Posts: 6950

Posted: 21 May 2013 at 8:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zk456789

you are absolutely right
no 1 can be better Sharon after sneha left except vrushika she is a versatile dancer she is fab actress vrushan chemistry is awesome overall I fell in love with swaron once again

yess..she is a fab dancer and an actress too Approve

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Channel V Dil Dosti Dance Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

 

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.