Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

Dil yeh dhadakta hai,vrushi vrushi kehta hai^_^ (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 11

--Kshitz--

IF-Dazzler

--Kshitz--

Posted: 21 May 2013 at 3:05am | IP Logged
Cool post...its actually somewhat same with me...kriya and sharon are the one with whom i can relate...i have not seen D3 from beginning bt i vould very well relate with them...swaron is indeed the most unique story and most lovable one...frankly i was very sad in Oct last year and when i saw the come back promo of Sharon, swayam ki cute smile and the new Sharon jiska face dikha bhi nahi raha tha...it felt magical the dance,her presence in promo was beyond the magic...and after yaadein toh i was speechless to see vrushika's dancing skills,her beauty her mere presence made the scene complete...its vrushi who connected me back to Sharon n swaron and now she's the SRP for me... M a vrushika n shantannu fan first and then a swaron fan...unhe on screen dekhna itna jyada pasand hai usse kai jyada i love them offscreen...
Love them as vrushan...they r fabulous n stunning...
N m proud to be their fan...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

swaronswaronsakshi.ekanshcscs

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Dil yeh dhadakta hai,vrushi vrushi kehta hai^_^ (Page 4)" in Channel V Dil Dosti Dance forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

bhavz_vrushan

IF-Sizzlerz

bhavz_vrushan

Posted: 21 May 2013 at 3:08am | IP Logged
edited my post on pg 1...Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

swaronswaron

..Suhana..

IF-Sizzlerz

..Suhana..

Posted: 21 May 2013 at 3:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by swaronswaron

Originally posted by ..Suhana..

awesome post..Clap

even i started watching the show as an ARSHA fan.. but hooked to SWARON lovestory and always loved Swayam alot <3

after trial relationship and everything was going on i left the show for few months till i saw SHARON'S COMEBACK promo.. i was so so excited to see who would be new sharon because the glimpse of new swaron gave an new HOPE in me.. when her face was revealed i was like oh my god she is so cute.. in her first IV could feel the excitement in her the way she said DANCE DANCE.. and VruShan together werem looking so cute  that i was waiting for her entry the way she entered the YAADEIN DANCE undoubtedly the BEST SWARON DANCE for me sharon's emotions her wanting swayam.. her LOVE for swayam and moreover was so so special.. that made me go crazy fr Vrushi and VruShan wala SwaRon.. no doubt the day she entered she had challenging role of playing the DIVA- SHARON RAI PRAKASH.. but in every episode we could see the improvement in her and she proved that she is best as SHARON by playing it in her own style..she earned her fans by  her HARDWORK and we could see in less monhs she is so so POPULAR  love her so so much as SHARON and her chemistry with SHANTANU no words to say just they are  the HOTTEST JODI and  VruShan wala Swaron are just an blessing to us Swaron fans.offscreen or ONSCREEN both are just ADORABLE and PERFECT. their DANCE numbers manbasiyo  maula mere and zara zara not to forget the KHAMAKHA sequence wat to say no words to describe their sizzlig CHEMISTRY .  a big thank u to PALKI mam frm bottom of our for giving us vrushi as SHARON.. have no compalints in SwAron story till now the progress is well and i beleive that the CONFESSION would be best and magical moment and the moment is nearer..

love VruShan wala SwaRon alot Embarrassed

i know right? she gave poitive vibes in her first iv..n she is so pretty che EmbarrassedEmbarrassed
i loved her bubbly nature n positivity n hence gave her a chance 
n yaadein sequence was the ultimate deciding factor,...i never knew that i could love SRP the same way but frnakly im loving SRP even more now ..vrushi rocks Star
she is perfect in  displaying all emotions Embarrassed

Vrushika is the REASON i started connecting to SHARON and her feelings..loving SRP even more now  
no doubt she is an brilliant dancer but her devlopment in ACTING is also remarkable..undoubtedly an SUPRISE PACKAGE Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

cscsswathi_swaron

-Araina-

Cool Viewbie

-Araina-

Crazy Creative Senior, BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 21 May 2013 at 3:29am | IP Logged
Sharon and Kria were the two reasons I watched D3 and now I go on just to watch what will happen in future :p 

No long reply as out of time but yea, one thing for sure. I was forced to accept Vrushika as SRP after yaadein sequence. It just stole my heart! I had thought I wouldn't be able to accept a new Sharon other than Sneha as you know, most of the times replacements don't come up to the point. But Mehta proved me wrong for the better Approve 

She has rightly grabbed her spot XD

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

_Deepika_sanjana_D3--Destiny--swaronswaronSwaRon_rockscscs..Suhana..swathi_swaron

SwaRon_rocks

IF-Sizzlerz

SwaRon_rocks

Posted: 21 May 2013 at 3:58am | IP Logged

Bang on post akansha...

agree to all ur words of appreciation for vrushi...she has EARNED herself this appreciation + her fans who defo r all hard to impress and sensible people..well needless to say it was yaadein which made me also her fan..its difficult to impress audience but it is mre difficult when u r not an actor but a dancer..and she conveyed us SRP's feelings through her dance..and no doubt her acting has improved by leaps and bounds..

nothing much remaining to be said u said it all..and cant thank palki mam and vrush for giving us back swaron..

lastly just wish she joins a social networking site soon..

- a proud vrushi fan

Edited - Smile amazing pic selection for ur well penned thoughts..(specially to tell how vrushan's chemistry is just sizzling Wink and how versatile vrush isEmbarrassed)

Edited by SwaRon_rocks - 21 May 2013 at 4:28am

swaronswaroncscs

mohitmohanty19

mohitmohanty19

Posted: 21 May 2013 at 4:12am | IP Logged
lovely post...mee too feels same as urs...Smile

Edited by mohitmohanty19 - 21 May 2013 at 4:13am

swaronswaron

swathi_swaron

IF-Sizzlerz

swathi_swaron

Posted: 21 May 2013 at 4:15am | IP Logged
unres in page 1 Embarrassed

swaronswaron

zk456789

Goldie

zk456789

Posted: 21 May 2013 at 4:22am | IP Logged
you are absolutely right
no 1 can be better Sharon after sneha left except vrushika she is a versatile dancer she is fab actress vrushan chemistry is awesome overall I fell in love with swaron once again

swaronswaroncscs

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Channel V Dil Dosti Dance Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.