Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

Dil yeh dhadakta hai,vrushi vrushi kehta hai^_^ (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 11

SaileshrkD3FAN

Goldie

SaileshrkD3FAN

Posted: 21 May 2013 at 2:27am | IP Logged
unereswa

Wow Well Written AkanshaBig smile

Really apreciate this Wonderfull Post...Vrushi ka pura Khubsoorthi bahar nikaal diyaTongue 
Really thanx palki mam for selecting beauty angel...Their Chemistry Vrushan Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

Aur bol nahi paa raha hun Tongue

Edited by SaileshrkD3FAN - 21 May 2013 at 8:05am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

swaronswaron

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Dil yeh dhadakta hai,vrushi vrushi kehta hai^_^ (Page 3)" in Channel V Dil Dosti Dance forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

..euphoria..

IF-Rockerz

..euphoria..

Posted: 21 May 2013 at 2:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by swaronswaron

Originally posted by swaron_pk

Res Smile
Unres
-------

Amazing post di Embarrassed

When it comes to Kriya and sharon ..they were and r true divas of D3..and I'm too fan of shakti's dance That too from DID Embarrassed
Coming to Sharon ,her character is the most strong character of D3 ...whose presence can't be ignore Cool

Honestly I was disappointed by new sharon in her first scene BUT
After yaadein sequence my prospective totally changed ..
Vrush impressed me with her brilliant dancing skills ..and not only dancing but I was also pleasantly shocked Shocked
to see vrushan's chemistry Embarrassed
<font color="#ff0000">
As you said it is not a easy task to impress such a passionate fanbase who r fully frustrated bcoz of lack in storyline despite of 2 yrs ...but vrushika is doing a commendable Job Cool
If we see her acting graph from day 1 till today it has made drastic changes (positive ones LOL).. This girl has improves a lot ..and it's truly because of her hard work and dedication Cool
</font>
Coming to her dance ...it's truly awesome ...vrushan performances are always brilliant ...they give us intense and passionate swaron back (god knows dance ke baad Kya ho jaata hai LOL)..she is a versatile dancer Embarrassed

She has also earned fans in such a less span of time ..NO DOUBT its only bcoz of her efforts and hard work ..and she deserves all the support .Star
Thank you Vrushika for giving us vrushanSmile

lol,,its like vrushi came n calmed us downStarStar
she agve us hopes and our love and respect towards her kept increasing day by day,...she deserves each bit of it reClap
n vrushan chemistry ki baat na karoBlushing

Yup she have us new hope for swaron track Approve
And vrushan chemistry Embarrassed
Vahi toh ek cheez hai Joh abhi dekhne layak hai ..otherwise present track is Sleepy

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

swaronswaroncscs

Mihi4VruShan

IF-Rockerz

Mihi4VruShan

Posted: 21 May 2013 at 2:36am | IP Logged
res
unres.
Awesome post Anky! I love the pictures you have put in. WinkWink Actually, I started loving SwaRon even more because of VruShan.. They are super cute.. And vrushi.. It's better if I don't talk about her cuteness.. Vrushika was an amateur actor before. Not experienced at all.. But look at her improvement man.. In a span of six months she has managed to gain so many fans.. Her acting graph has gone up like anything. It has shot up.. And she deserves to be accepted.
Yes, there are fans who can't tolerate her because of the standard she's serving us.. But I'll say, that everyone is new at some point of time.. You can't just dislike someone or make an impression of that person at the very first sight.. especially when he/she is attempting something different!
Vrushi entered D3.. And SwaRon became even more magical.
frankly from the looks of the promo, I felt vrushi was cute.. she had those soft features.. SO NOT SRP!
But then came her power packed yaadein performance..where she left me..actually all of us dumbfounded.
She was amazing in her first performance itself and I loved her..Earlier I used to watch d3 only for Shantanu..But now I watch d3 for Shantanu and Vrushika..
Vrushika is the only one who can surprise us with her cuteness and at the same time leave us shocked as well as proud with her performance..
She's very sweet..modest and a very fun person to interact with..I am sure..Embarrassed
Proud to be a vrushi fan..
VruShan power rocks.Star
Lovelyyy post bestie..EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Edited by tanha29 - 05 June 2013 at 2:28am

swaronswaron

..Suhana..

IF-Sizzlerz

..Suhana..

Posted: 21 May 2013 at 2:41am | IP Logged
awesome post..Clap

even i started watching the show as an ARSHA fan.. but hooked to SWARON lovestory and always loved Swayam alot <3

after trial relationship and everything was going on i left the show for few months till i saw SHARON'S COMEBACK promo.. i was so so excited to see who would be new sharon because the glimpse of new swaron gave an new HOPE in me.. when her face was revealed i was like oh my god she is so cute.. in her first IV could feel the excitement in her the way she said DANCE DANCE.. and VruShan together werem looking so cute  that i was waiting for her entry the way she entered the YAADEIN DANCE undoubtedly the BEST SWARON DANCE for me sharon's emotions her wanting swayam.. her LOVE for swayam and moreover was so so special.. that made me go crazy fr Vrushi and VruShan wala SwaRon.. no doubt the day she entered she had challenging role of playing the DIVA- SHARON RAI PRAKASH.. but in every episode we could see the improvement in her and she proved that she is best as SHARON by playing it in her own style..she earned her fans by  her HARDWORK and we could see in less monhs she is so so POPULAR  love her so so much as SHARON and her chemistry with SHANTANU no words to say just they are  the HOTTEST JODI and  VruShan wala Swaron are just an blessing to us Swaron fans.offscreen or ONSCREEN both are just ADORABLE and PERFECT. their DANCE numbers manbasiyo  maula mere and zara zara not to forget the KHAMAKHA sequence wat to say no words to describe their sizzlig CHEMISTRY .  a big thank u to PALKI mam frm bottom of our for giving us vrushi as SHARON.. have no compalints in SwAron story till now the progress is well and i beleive that the CONFESSION would be best and magical moment and the moment is nearer..

love VruShan wala SwaRon alot Embarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

_bellaSwan_swaronswaroncscs

EternalStars.

Goldie

EternalStars.

Posted: 21 May 2013 at 2:48am | IP Logged
Awesome post.agree with each and every point in your post.tehre never could have been a better successor to sneha dii other than vrushika dii. And I am very glad we got such a hardworking, beautiful and sweet girl to play sharon rai prakash because SRP is my favorite character on the show.I just loved her attitude, her complications, her intense love for swayam and each and every thing abt her character.Sneha dii has portrayed sharon all through the toughest phase of sharon's life.I missed D# for one year and started watching from swaron's churaliya hai sequence. from then on I had fallen in love with swaron and specifically Sharon.when sneha dii left i wondered whether i would ever be able to accept the new girl who would play sharon.Confused But the day vrushi entered I realised that i like her.Her initial scene with swayam itself was tough, though she was new she could do the scene fairly well.
 Then came the yaadein sequence.I was bowled over by her dance and with the she portrayed her emotions.From then on her acting has improved and how! Time and again she has proved herself to be SRP with her attitude, her sweeter side, suppressing her feelings for swayam which is not an easy task.We can say she is our Sharon who is this multi faceted personality. She has managed to carry the various facets of SRP well and with elan.
  Coming to the most important part of Sharon's life which connects her to swayam and everyone else.DANCE. With yaadein itself she shut her critisizers' mouths.After that she has showcased some brilliant performances like chup chup ke, ainvayi ainvayi,maula mere, skating dance and many more.She has shown the fragile as well the intense, strong and determined side of Sharon.
 Vrushika is not only a good actor, an amazing dancer but also a jovial, simple and down to earth girl.She truly has earned her fans and she truly deserves all the praise she gets. Her chemistry with shantanu and her onscreen love intensity with swayam has made us fall in love with swaron all over again and has made us love vrushan wala swaron.She and shantanu together have given a fresh, new and a very beautiful cople to the telly industry.I truly wonder if not for vrushan, if not for vrushika would i have continued loving swaron and sharon?? anyways now we have the ever beautiful, the diva  sharon rai prakash in the form of vrushika and eternal lovestory of swaron which is being taken forward bu vrushi and shantanu.
  Offscreen vrushan are even more cute and adorable.I just love them.
  Thank you Palki ma'am for giving us vrushika as our sharon and vrushi and shantanu as our passionate and eternally lovable swaron.
  Thank for giving us Vrushan.
 Thank you for giving us the dancer Vrushika who dances amazingly and emotes her performances so well that it is a treat for us and for dance lovers to watch her  solos or her performing with another amazing dancer like shantanu or kunwar amar or the others.
 Thank you so much.SmileSmileStar

p.s.itna bada post pehli baar banaya.Had to because of SRP and Vrushika.Big smile

swaronswaron

swaronswaron

IF-Rockerz

swaronswaron

Posted: 21 May 2013 at 2:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lovevrimar

Awesome post.agree with each and every point in your post.tehre never could have been a better successor to sneha dii other than vrushika dii. And I am very glad we got such a hardworking, beautiful and sweet girl to play sharon rai prakash because SRP is my favorite character on the show.I just loved her attitude, her complications, her intense love for swayam and each and every thing abt her character.Sneha dii has portrayed sharon all through the toughest phase of sharon's life.I missed D# for one year and started watching from swaron's churaliya hai sequence. from then on I had fallen in love with swaron and specifically Sharon.when sneha dii left i wondered whether i would ever be able to accept the new girl who would play sharon.Confused But the day vrushi entered I realised that i like her.Her initial scene with swayam itself was tough, though she was new she could do the scene fairly well.
 Then came the yaadein sequence.I was bowled over by her dance and with the she portrayed her emotions.From then on her acting has improved and how! Time and again she has proved herself to be SRP with her attitude, her sweeter side, suppressing her feelings for swayam which is not an easy task.We can say she is our Sharon who is this multi faceted personality. She has managed to carry the various facets of SRP well and with elan.
  Coming to the most important part of Sharon's life which connects her to swayam and everyone else.DANCE. With yaadein itself she shut her critisizers' mouths.After that she has showcased some brilliant performances like chup chup ke, ainvayi ainvayi,maula mere, skating dance and many more.She has shown the fragile as well the intense, strong and determined side of Sharon.
 Vrushika is not only a good actor, an amazing dancer but also a jovial, simple and down to earth girl.She truly has earned her fans and she truly deserves all the praise she gets. Her chemistry with shantanu and her onscreen love intensity with swayam has made us fall in love with swaron all over again and has made us love vrushan wala swaron.She and shantanu together have given a fresh, new and a very beautiful cople to the telly industry.I truly wonder if not for vrushan, if not for vrushika would i have continued loving swaron and sharon?? anyways now we have the ever beautiful, the diva  sharon rai prakash in the form of vrushika and eternal lovestory of swaron which is being taken forward bu vrushi and shantanu.
  Offscreen vrushan are even more cute and adorable.I just love them.
  Thank you Palki ma'am for giving us vrushika as our sharon and vrushi and shantanu as our passionate and eternally lovable swaron.
  Thank for giving us Vrushan.
 Thank you for giving us the dancer Vrushika who dances amazingly and emotes her performances so well that it is a treat for us and for dance lovers to watch her  solos or her performing with another amazing dancer like shantanu or kunwar amar or the others.
 Thank you so much.SmileSmileStar

p.s.itna bada post pehli baar banaya.Had to because of SRP and Vrushika.Big smile

@black :so true..i wonder the same at times Clap Shocked
n thanks for your lovely comment..its even better than my  topic Star
you made my day...thank you so much..we all love vrushi for her work Star

Edited by swaronswaron - 21 May 2013 at 3:05am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

_Deepika_cscs

Arshalicious

IF-Dazzler

Arshalicious

Posted: 21 May 2013 at 2:57am | IP Logged
Amazing post Thumbs Up
Kria and Sharon are the true divas for D3...Their passion for dance, the way they care for their friends, their loves Day Dreaming...everything has just been portrayed perfectly in a way which every girl can relate to...hats off to CVS for that
No one can ever fill in Shakti's shoes...She is just too good Heart
I never thought anyone could replace Sneha either...But Vrushika surpassed all my expectations...She is simply brilliant...It almost feels as if she has been Sharon Rai Prakash rigtht from the beginning...Not just Sharon, but Vrushika Mehta as a person too is simply adorable...Kudos to Vrushika for achieving so much of success in such a short time span..She is truly phenomenal Clap

Edited by Arshalicious - 21 May 2013 at 2:58am

_Deepika_swaronswaroncscs

swaronswaron

IF-Rockerz

swaronswaron

Posted: 21 May 2013 at 2:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..Suhana..

awesome post..Clap

even i started watching the show as an ARSHA fan.. but hooked to SWARON lovestory and always loved Swayam alot <3

after trial relationship and everything was going on i left the show for few months till i saw SHARON'S COMEBACK promo.. i was so so excited to see who would be new sharon because the glimpse of new swaron gave an new HOPE in me.. when her face was revealed i was like oh my god she is so cute.. in her first IV could feel the excitement in her the way she said DANCE DANCE.. and VruShan together werem looking so cute  that i was waiting for her entry the way she entered the YAADEIN DANCE undoubtedly the BEST SWARON DANCE for me sharon's emotions her wanting swayam.. her LOVE for swayam and moreover was so so special.. that made me go crazy fr Vrushi and VruShan wala SwaRon.. no doubt the day she entered she had challenging role of playing the DIVA- SHARON RAI PRAKASH.. but in every episode we could see the improvement in her and she proved that she is best as SHARON by playing it in her own style..she earned her fans by  her HARDWORK and we could see in less monhs she is so so POPULAR  love her so so much as SHARON and her chemistry with SHANTANU no words to say just they are  the HOTTEST JODI and  VruShan wala Swaron are just an blessing to us Swaron fans.offscreen or ONSCREEN both are just ADORABLE and PERFECT. their DANCE numbers manbasiyo  maula mere and zara zara not to forget the KHAMAKHA sequence wat to say no words to describe their sizzlig CHEMISTRY .  a big thank u to PALKI mam frm bottom of our for giving us vrushi as SHARON.. have no compalints in SwAron story till now the progress is well and i beleive that the CONFESSION would be best and magical moment and the moment is nearer..

love VruShan wala SwaRon alot Embarrassed

i know right? she gave poitive vibes in her first iv..n she is so pretty che EmbarrassedEmbarrassed
i loved her bubbly nature n positivity n hence gave her a chance 
n yaadein sequence was the ultimate deciding factor,...i never knew that i could love SRP the same way but frnakly im loving SRP even more now ..vrushi rocks Star
she is perfect in  displaying all emotions Embarrassed

Edited by swaronswaron - 21 May 2013 at 3:06am

_Deepika_cscs..Suhana..

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Channel V Dil Dosti Dance Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.