Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

Dil yeh dhadakta hai,vrushi vrushi kehta hai^_^ (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 11

Page 1
Page   of 11
Page 3 Page 11

aish_swaron

IF-Dazzler

aish_swaron

Posted: 21 May 2013 at 1:37am | IP Logged
Res
EDITED

Vrush has definitely improved by leaps and bounds. i remember the 1st time i saw her in her IV, she had impressed me quite a bit. She was looking pretty and her enthusiasm was what made me think SRP is back. but after watching the 1st episode, i thought she lacked something .         dont remember whether i can say it was dialogue delivery or her acting skills, but all i could say was she wasnt upto the mark. then caem the 3rd day where she did the yaadein sequence. and trsust me, she did a spendid job. The way she portrayed the feleings of Sharon, the grace she had in her dance, this was exactly what w all wanted to see. and there we had our SRP as well as our SS back! but it all didn't end there, these 4 months months have been an extremely pleasant journey for us SS fans, and thats only because of Vrushika. obviously we have been making demands for confessions but this time we are atlast getting  SS we wanted. so a big thank you to Cvs for giving us Vrushika as our Sharon. and regarding her acting skill, she has improved soo much and there is still so much left to explore in her. i just hope Cvs utilize her well now as we all can very well see what a girl she is!

and i still maintain, Shakti has been the best dancer D3 has had till date. And even started watching d3 because of kriyansh but in no time became a swaron fan. But still i always loved kriyansh and will as well. And also about Sneha, well she was the one who initially made me fall for swaron so for me, she is a big part of swaron till now an di will never be able to forget ehr, but yes in her presence i felt swaron scene getting dragged. so i have no regrets and im very happy and elate to accept vrushika as our new Sharon Raiprakash. 

PS - ure a very good topic opener. it was a very well written post. keep making such posts :)

Edited by aish_swaron - 21 May 2013 at 10:06am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Dil yeh dhadakta hai,vrushi vrushi kehta hai^_^ (Page 2)" in Channel V Dil Dosti Dance forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

swaronswaron

IF-Rockerz

swaronswaron

Posted: 21 May 2013 at 1:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cscs

res..deep..ki bacchiAngry
unres
akansha..i loveee uuu fr dis postHug
a very well written post..

i will start wid my swaron journey..i also started d3 bcz of arsha..bt hooked up to swaron..
n it was tanhayye sequence wid which i bcm a d3 n swaron addict...
swaron has always been unique luv story..n dis was d 1st tym i actually fall fr any reel lyf luv story..dis is swaron charm...
aftr trial relationship i feel tht d essence of swaron was missing..i tried n tried bt addiction was getting lost..thn sk exit..n iwas lyk..yar swaron is gone..Cry

bt vrushi gv lyf to our swaron 1nc again...sheactually shwd us a new side of sharon..frm day 1 she has been impressive..n its nt at all easy to play such a difficult charactern tht too at such a crucial tym..bt vrushi accepted d challange...n she has been living to ous expectations till nw...
ist day..her entry was gud..diva who is in luv..nxt day her scenes wid swayam n nostalagic scene..both were amazing..whn sharon was remembering her past scenes i was getting nostaligic as if i was witnessing swaron journey frm starting..
thn her yaadein dance..she actually shutted every1 mouth dere.. n iwas lyk..yar dis girl can dance act n luk beautiful..she is our SRP..
frm thn till nw she has proved herself in every situation..khamakha..she was fragile yet strong sharon..manbasiyo..a determined sharon..n MAULA MERE MAULA...a perfect DANCE fr perfect couple...it potrayed d feeling of both sharon n swayam so aptly..those who knw wht dance was alll about can surely understand its emotions..it was a perfectly emoted n performed dance fr d dance lovers..

nw cmng to vrushika..she is nt only khubsoorat, gr8 dancer, gud actor..bt a very sweet simple dwn to earth girl..wid whom 1 can easily relate too..no 1 can say tht she is new to dis industry..i hv nvr really bothered abt any real lyf couple..i hv admired dem or liked dem...
bt in case of vrushan..i luv demm..seeing dere ivs makes me all charged up n i forgot all my tensions...vrushan is definately magic..Smile
n abt swaron fan base..u r rht..v r nt easily pleased..n if vrushi s lovd by us..thn boss dis girl is definately a rockstarStar
thank u palki mam fr gvng us vrushika n swaron..Smile
ps- dis is my longest comment on IFCool
ps- thanx r d note..i knw vo mere liye thaEmbarrassed

OMG!
Similar feelings CryCry
you said each n every thing that Im feeling right now..
vrushi nahi hoti toh main swaron dobara kabhi nahi dekhti EmbarrassedEmbarrassed
she managed to win hearts ..thats the best part n she DESERVES all the love n affection she is showered with StarStar
maula mere was heveanly dude,..
kya dancing thi..what chemisty? the lifts were frikking difficult man n still they managed to make it look mesmerising EmbarrassedEmbarrassedStar
vrushan rock Star
lol that note wasnt for you re..LOL LOL
forum rules padhegi toh samjhegi Tongue

Edited by swaronswaron - 21 May 2013 at 1:45am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

cscsswathi_swaron

swaronswaron

IF-Rockerz

swaronswaron

Posted: 21 May 2013 at 1:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Angel-luvs-s

Awesome post akansha...okay so I was a big swaron fan since the beginning of d3...like you I also started watching because of amar and shakti but the kr story never fascinated me..(no offence kr fans) ..but I fell in love with swaron immediately...I loved the diva Sharon so much and her layers was something I have never seen before...then I became a taarey fan too when the swaron story story was going downhill...I also started loosing interest in swaron after a while...but then I saw the comeback promo came and I was so nervous about it..I didn't know if I could accept anyone else as Sharon...her role is something few people can play but I must say after yaadein i completely fell in love with vrushika...her innocence and attitude completely bowled me over...then from there there was no more looking back,..I really appreciate the way that she not maintained my interest In swaron but she reignited it and mapped it grow...now I am so in love with my d3 couples againEmbarrassed...so thank you vrushika Mehta 

I know..she reignited my love for this couple which was at the verge of dying Dead
its not easy to play SRP n vrushi is playing it her style which is loved by all Embarrassed
Vrushika is the reason I started watching the show once again EmbarrassedEmbarrassed vrushi is our sharon n I love her to the core Star

Edited by swaronswaron - 21 May 2013 at 1:57am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Angel-luvs-s

cscs

IF-Sizzlerz

cscs

Posted: 21 May 2013 at 1:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by swaronswaron

unres

i will start wid my swaron journey..i also started d3 bcz of arsha..bt hooked up to swaron..
swaron has always been unique luv story..n dis was d 1st tym i actually fall fr any reel lyf luv story..dis is swaron charm...
aftr trial relationship i feel tht d essence of swaron was missing..i tried n tried bt addiction was getting lost..thn sk exit..n iwas lyk..yar swaron is gone..Cry

bt vrushi gv lyf to our swaron 1nc again...sheactually shwd us a new side of sharon..frm day 1 she has been impressive..n its nt at all easy to play such a difficult charactern tht too at such a crucial tym..bt vrushi accepted d challange...n she has been living to ous expectations till nw...
ist day..her entry was gud..diva who is in luv..nxt day her scenes wid swayam n nostalagic scene..both were amazing..whn sharon was remembering her past scenes i was getting nostaligic as if i was witnessing swaron journey frm starting..
thn her yaadein dance..she actually shutted every1 mouth dere.. n iwas lyk..yar dis girl can dance act n luk beautiful..she is our SRP..
frm thn till nw she has proved herself in every situation..khamakha..she was fragile yet strong sharon..manbasiyo..a determined sharon..n MAULA MERE MAULA...a perfect DANCE fr perfect couple...it potrayed d feeling of both sharon n swayam so aptly..those who knw wht dance was alll about can surely understand its emotions..it was a perfectly emoted n performed dance fr d dance lovers..

nw cmng to vrushika..she is nt only khubsoorat, gr8 dancer, gud actor..bt a very sweet simple dwn to earth girl..wid whom 1 can easily relate too..no 1 can say tht she is new to dis industry..i hv nvr really bothered abt any real lyf couple..i hv admired dem or liked dem...
bt in case of vrushan..i luv demm..seeing dere ivs makes me all charged up n i forgot all my tensions...vrushan is definately magic..Smile
n abt swaron fan base..u r rht..v r nt easily pleased..n if vrushi s lovd by us..thn boss dis girl is definately a rockstarStar

OMG!
Similar feelings CryCry
vrushi nahi hoti toh main swaron dobara kabhi nahi dekhti EmbarrassedEmbarrassed
she managed to win hearts ..thats the best part n she DESERVES all the love n affection she is showered with StarStar
kya dancing thi..what chemisty? the lifts were frikking difficult man n still they managed to make it look mesmerising EmbarrassedEmbarrassedStar
vrushan rock Star
yes she DESERVES  all our love n appreciation..Smile n ya maula mere maula was heavenly man..dancing, chemistry..everything was hats offClap..n its really nt easy yar..spply tuti futi condition maiLOL..bt dey both did a splendid job..n sply vrushi..u knw its nt easy to perform so amazingly in a subtle n dignified manner..thoda bhi idhar udhar hota to cheap n vulgur lgta..bt nope..tht dance was nt at all cheap or vulgur..n both of dem managed it amazingly..

_Deepika_swaronswaron

swaronswaron

IF-Rockerz

swaronswaron

Posted: 21 May 2013 at 2:02am | IP Logged

unres

OMG!
Similar feelings CryCry
vrushan rock Star
yes she DESERVES  all our love n appreciation..Smile n ya maula mere maula was heavenly man..dancing, chemistry..everything was hats offClap..n its really nt easy yar..spply tuti futi condition maiLOL..bt dey both did a splendid job..n sply vrushi..u knw its nt easy to perform so amazingly in a subtle n dignified manner..thoda bhi idhar udhar hota to cheap n vulgur lgta..bt nope..tht dance was nt at all cheap or vulgur..n both of dem managed it amazingly..

they are professional n graceful..they know their job...sawron's love is all about purity and depth and vrushan do a splendid job  ...passionate dances have to be graceful n should depict the emotions between the partners ..the comfort level that these two share makes it look so real n special..
cheap? koi andha hi bolega  jisse passionate dance ka meaning nahi maalum  Silly
we live in the 21st century for god's sake...grow up Sleepy

cscs

cscs

IF-Sizzlerz

cscs

Posted: 21 May 2013 at 2:09am | IP Logged

unres

OMG!
Similar feelings CryCry
vrushan rock Star

they are professional n graceful..they know their job...sawron's love is all about purity and depth and vrushan do a splendid job  ...passionate dances have to be graceful n should depict the emotions between the partners ..the comfort level that these two share makes it look so real n special..
cheap? koi andha hi bolega  jisse passionate dance ka meaning nahi maalum  Silly
exactly..swaron is abt depth n purity..swayam who loves her so much..n sharon who also loves him n cares fr him..tht dance shwd swayam's pain..tht hw much he needed sharon to be on his side...n sharon's love n care..it was lyk..sharon is tellng swayam tht m here fr u,,no matter wht..
dis is d depth n intensity of dere realationship..n yes passionate dances has to be graceful..n dey were..
well lets nt talk abt cheap thing..leave itBig smile..no matter wht ever ppl say..vrushi rocksStar

swaronswaron

swaronswaron

IF-Rockerz

swaronswaron

Posted: 21 May 2013 at 2:18am | IP Logged

unres

OMG!
Similar feelings CryCry
vrushan rock Star

exactly..swaron is abt depth n purity..swayam who loves her so much..n sharon who also loves him n cares fr him..tht dance shwd swayam's pain..tht hw much he needed sharon to be on his side...n sharon's love n care..it was lyk..sharon is tellng swayam tht m here fr u,,no matter wht..
dis is d depth n intensity of dere realationship..n yes passionate dances has to be graceful..n dey were..
well lets nt talk abt cheap thing..leave itBig smile..no matter wht ever ppl say..vrushi rocksStar

@red :that were emotions potrayed and vrushan were fab..the sequence was heart-touching ClapClap
potrayed raw emotions that swaron have for each other EmbarrassedEmbarrassed a couple that behaves like mature partners n supports each other no matter what Embarrassed

Edited by swaronswaron - 21 May 2013 at 4:58am

cscsswathi_swaron

swaronswaron

IF-Rockerz

swaronswaron

Posted: 21 May 2013 at 2:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by swaron_pk

Res Smile
Unres
-------

Amazing post di Embarrassed

When it comes to Kriya and sharon ..they were and r true divas of D3..and I'm too fan of shakti's dance That too from DID Embarrassed
Coming to Sharon ,her character is the most strong character of D3 ...whose presence can't be ignore Cool

Honestly I was disappointed by new sharon in her first scene BUT
After yaadein sequence my prospective totally changed ..
Vrush impressed me with her brilliant dancing skills ..and not only dancing but I was also pleasantly shocked Shocked
to see vrushan's chemistry Embarrassed

As you said it is not a easy task to impress such a passionate fanbase who r fully frustrated bcoz of lack in storyline despite of 2 yrs ...but vrushika is doing a commendable Job Cool
If we see her acting graph from day 1 till today it has made drastic changes (positive ones LOL).. This girl has improves a lot ..and it's truly because of her hard work and dedication Cool

Coming to her dance ...it's truly awesome ...vrushan performances are always brilliant ...they give us intense and passionate swaron back (god knows dance ke baad Kya ho jaata hai LOL)..she is a versatile dancer Embarrassed

She has also earned fans in such a less span of time ..NO DOUBT its only bcoz of her efforts and hard work ..and she deserves all the support .Star
Thank you Vrushika for giving us vrushanSmile

lol,,its like vrushi came n calmed us down StarStar
she agve us hopes and our love and respect towards her kept increasing day by day,...she deserves each bit of it reClap
n vrushan chemistry ki baat na karo Blushing

cscs

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Channel V Dil Dosti Dance Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.