-Inferno- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
I normally don't watch Daastan and when I do it's only when I feel like its been too long.
However I made sure to watch the Mahasangram because of the new guy. Initially in the promos I thought he looked a bit old (sorry) but in the episode itself he looked perfect.
I say this because he isn't someone with 8 pack abs or very sharp features but he does have the charm and maturity in his face. It suits his persona as a doctor and someone who might be in his late 20s or early 30s...also I feel that he seems so real and genuine.
Now, coming to Nandini...daaayyyuuummm!! This girl looked BEAUTIFUL today!
The green complimented her skin and the natural look really made all her features look extremely soft and beautiful.
Needless to say Additi Gupta is one gorgeous woman. Even in the dance sequence, which by the way was worth watching, she pulled off the attire.
She really seemed to have a retro yet a modern feel in that sequence but she looked beautiful there too.

I absolutely love the two together and am eagerly waiting for the future epis.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nitalove thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
boy oh boy nandini looks so beautiful today her body language and her face expression priceless dam this girl is good.
AASUS thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
wow this is so sweet of you to give feed back on MS. 

Welcome to our forum ðŸ˜ƒ

You can visit here & introduce yourself if you like to.

I decided not to have expectation on new entry. From the  promo till now - I just hv one feeling : he lightens up the mood. May be bec. of the scenes that were shown. Nothing serious and just mingling with boys in the party or catching up with his old frd Nandini - it was a light conversation.
I'd say it was fun to watch over all.

Yeah Nandini as you described a mix of retro + modern = v. traditional background in this drama.
I love her in all avatars and outfits. Today's one is v. v. cute and it came as surprise. I did not expect so much of glamour but Neil's flash back is interesting. He's practicing in Delhi which shocked Nandini. I guess there's a story coming in future. Lets see how he ends up meeting Asthanas and what else happens in his life.
soapwatcher1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Me too, waiting to see them together and to see happiness return to Nandini's life.