Harry Potter

Harry Potter Facts - Tweets and Facebook - Page 3

Minionite thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Harry Potter Secrets ?@thehpsecrets10h

Malfoy is derived from the French phrase mal foi, meaning "bad faith." #dracofacts

After Voldemort's death, Draco and his family avoided imprisonment in Azkaban due to their last-minute switch in allegiance. #dracofacts

Draco eventually married Astoria Greengrass, the younger sister of fellow Slytherin classmate Daphne Greengrass. #dracofacts

Draco and Astoria had a son together, named Scorpius Hyperion Malfoy. #dracofacts

After the war, The relationship between Harry and Draco were much better, but they were still not considered friends. #dracofacts

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Minionite thumbnail

Draco evidently cared about his son, raising him to be a better person than he, himself, was. #dracofacts

JKR has commented that Draco is very capable of compartmentalizing his life, which makes him skilled at Occlumency and at bullying others

Draco would have attended Durmstrang Institute but his mother didn't want him staying so far away from home. #dracofacts

JKR has expressed some worry over Draco fans, said that Tom Felton is a handsome guy while Draco, whatever he looks like, is not a nice man

Draco is the only known follower of Voldemort to receive Voldy's hug. #dracofacts

Minionite thumbnail

JKR has said that Draco was not capable of producing a Patronus as it is not magic routinely taught at Hogwarts. #dracofacts

Harry Potter Secrets ?@thehpsecrets9h

"Think my name's funny, do you? No need to ask yours. Red hair and a hand-me-down robe. You must be a Weasley." - Draco Malfoy

"I don't need your help! Don't you understand? I have to do this! I have to kill you or he's gonna kill me!" - Draco to Dumbledore

"My father will hear about this." - Draco Malfoy #ThatsSoMalfoyQuote

What facts do you want us to post? Give your opinion here https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1Q9mzXqLbAnbgfECWK-VfM91mUzqQ4BIVJcO-MYU-dkQ/viewform … :))

Minionite thumbnail
Harry Potter Secrets ?@thehpsecrets8h

I wish I got the Hogwarts Acceptance Letter. Muggle school bores me to death. Sincerely, Me The Undetected Muggle-Born

Don't forget to give your opinion about facts you want us to post hereee https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1Q9mzXqLbAnbgfECWK-VfM91mUzqQ4BIVJcO-MYU-dkQ/viewform … thanks!:)

Harry Potter Secrets ?@thehpsecrets7h

#ThatAwkwardMomentWhen A potions master like Severus Snape can't even create a good shampoo for his own hair. Bye! Nox.

Minionite thumbnail
Harry Potter Secrets ?@thehpsecrets18h

#UnpopularOpinion Umbridge needs her prince charming. That froggy-face surely needs a kiss, just like in a disney movie.

Minionite thumbnail
Harry Potter Secrets ?@thehpsecrets15h

#potterdaily on June 4 1992: The final day of first year exams occured. The last exam was History of Magic.

#potterdaily on June 4 1992: The trio went to the trapdoor in the Forbidden Corridor to get the philosopher's stone.

#potterdaily on June 4 1992: Harry learned that Voldemort lived within Quirrell & sought the Philosopher's Stone in order to have a new body

#potterdaily on June 4 1992: Quirinus Quirrell died.

#potterdaily on June 4 2004: Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban film was released in the United States.

Minionite thumbnail

Quirinus Quirrel was born on September 26 between 1950 -1960 and died on June 4 1992. He was a half-blood. #RIPQuirrel

Quirrel attended Hogwarts between the 1960s or 1970s and was sorted into Ravenclaw House. #RIPQuirrel

As a boy, Quirrel was a gifted but also delicate, teased for his timidity and nerves during his school life. #RIPQuirrel

Quirrel obtained a high-graded O.W.L. and N.E.W.T. in Muggle Studies and Defence Against the Dark Arts. #RIPQuirrel

Quirrel was also noted to have had a gift for the theory of Defensive Magic. #RIPQuirrel

Minionite thumbnail

Before becoming the teacher of Defense Against the Dark Arts, Quirrel was a Muggle Studies teacher. #RIPQuirrel

David Thewlis, who went on to play Professor Lupin, was at one point considered for the role of Professor Quirrell.

Quirrell served as a temporary Horcrux when Voldy's soul possessed his body. The piece of the soul lived on when Quirrell died. [Pottermore]

Quirrell is notable as being one of few wizards capable of performing intricate magic, like Dumbledore, without a wand. #RIPQuirrel

Minionite thumbnail

Exactly 9 years ago, Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban film was released in the United States. How time flies!

Prisoner of Azkaban is the lowest-grossing film in the HP series, making $796.7mill. The highest one is Deathly Hallows 2 ($1,341.5mill)

Prisoner of Azkaban is currently ranked the 40th highest grossing film of all time.

The least successful Harry Potter film (Prisoner of Azkaban) made $84mil more than the 2nd most successful Twilight film (Breaking Dawn 1)

The most successful Twilight film (Breaking Dawn 2) only made $30mil more than the least successful Harry Potter film (Prisoner of Azkaban).

Minionite thumbnail

Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets is currently ranked the 30th highest grossing film of all time, making $879million.

Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire is currently ranked the 27th highest grossing film of all time, making $896,9million.

Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince is currently ranked the 23rd highest grossing film of all time, making $934,4million.

Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix is currently ranked the 22nd highest grossing film of all time, making $939,9million.

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 1 is currently ranked the 20th highest grossing film of all time, making $960,3million.

Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone is currently ranked the 17th highest grossing film of all time, making $974,8million.

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2 is currently ranked the 4th highest grossing film of all time, making $1.341,5million.