What makes Fluffy fall asleep? http://on.fb.me/13IBUft 

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by KS_Shreya

Harry Potter Film ?@HarryPotterFilm5h

What makes Fluffy fall asleep? http://on.fb.me/13IBUft 

Hehehe music 😛
Originally posted by bookworm-ALS--

Also, it was implied James must have been a very good friend to Lily...

I so desperately want J.K Rowling to write a prequel about the previous generation's adventures at Hogwarts. How the Marauders became friends, how Snape and Lily's friendship developed (and fell apart later), how James and Lily fell in love, what Hogwarts was like back then ... there's so much to explore there.

I'm tired of interpreting the implications, random facts and summaries. I want a full-fledged account, dammit! LOL. 😆
Harry Potter Film ?@HarryPotterFilm6h

"Ron, I should tell you...most Muggles aren't accustomed to seeing a flying car!" - Harry pic.twitter.com/nOFPvAfaE1

Originally posted by sarah1024

I so desperately want J.K Rowling to write a prequel about the previous generation's adventures at Hogwarts. How the Marauders became friends, how Snape and Lily's friendship developed (and fell apart later), how James and Lily fell in love, what Hogwarts was like back then ... there's so much to explore there.

I'm tired of interpreting the implications, random facts and summaries. I want a full-fledged account, dammit! LOL. 😆

Same here. I'm sure it would be successful too. So many people want Marauder-era books. Although JKR has said she won't write on Harry, she has said she might revisit the world of Hogwarts... Fingers crossed!
Harry Potter Film ?@HarryPotterFilm5h

The wand chooses the wizard. http://on.fb.me/140Z28Q 

Harry Potter Secrets ?@thehpsecrets15h

#potterdaily on June 3 1992, the first year exams took place at Hogwarts.

The Hogwarts Express was originally built by the Muggle engineers in Cheshire England, as a Hall Class steam locomotive, in the 19th century

Pure-blood families used to be against the use of Hogwarts Express (which was a Muggle-built device) for transportation.

The Hogwarts birth register was a large parchment book, in which the Magical Quill wrote down the birth of every magical child.

Every year, McGonagall checked the book & sent acceptance letters by owl to children who were close to turning 11

For Muggle-born children, when they were 11, special messengers were sent to personally explain the wizarding world to their parents

#HeadmasterPortraits are capable of interaction with the living world. The headmaster or headmistress is painted before they die

#HeadmasterPortrait is kept in a cupboard in the castle as long as the headmaster/headmistress is still alive.

The headmaster/headmistress can teach their #headmasterportrait to act and behave like themselves.

Harry Potter Secrets ?@thehpsecrets11h

Who's ready for #dracofacts nooowww? Retweet!:)

Harry Potter Secrets ?@thehpsecrets10h

Draco Lucius Malfoy (b. 5 June, 1980) was a pure-blood wizard and the only son of Lucius and Narcissa Malfoy (ne Black) #dracofacts

Draco is loosely based on bullies Rowling encountered during her school days. #dracofacts

After his 1st meeting with Draco, Harry's first impression that Wizarding world is a magical wonderland was instantly shattered. #dracofacts

Malfoy was originally named Draco Spungen, and then was once changed to Draco Spinks. #dracofacts