Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LivingInPajamas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: .Chanchan.

It does..! I always notice you and your username plus the Khushi avi you use makes it look even cuterπŸ˜›

Haha!Aww Thankyou! And I fell in love with that avi :'D 

-Inferno- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
I have no clue πŸ€”
Just came out of the blue πŸ˜†
DonnaHarvey thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Donna x Harvey is my OTP from the USA show Suits. I will forever adore them and ship them till the end of time. Yes that was during my teenage do-nothing summers but, the love has not died down.
bright_star89 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
My username is the name of a poem by John Keats , that was probably a part of my academic curriculum when I joined IF.
Much later, i realised that I had mistyped it!πŸ˜† omitted the 't' and it became 'brighstar'πŸ˜†
-Carrie- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: brighstar

My username is the name of a poem by John Keats , that was probably a part of my academic curriculum when I joined IF.

Much later, i realised that I had mistyped it!πŸ˜† omitted the 't' and it became 'brighstar'πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† I always wanted to call attention to the missing "t" then I thought maybe it has some literary connotation πŸ˜›

My name says that I'm a gangster's mollπŸ˜ƒ
Chose my name after a lot of thinking. I didn't want my name to hint any show or actor because shows comes and goes and same with actors.

rahmona is actually Mona Rahm. I re-arranged the letters and took away an "a". I deliberately kept an "h" to make it slightly different from the normal Ramona. (Mona Rahm is slightly based on my real name which no one knows unless some very clever person figures out what it stands for πŸ˜›).

pakswe is hinting my background. Pakistan where my parents came from and Sweden where I was born and raised. Technically I should add UK as I have been living here for over 5 years. πŸ˜†
Edited by rahmona_pakswe - 10 years ago
LeadNitrate thumbnail
when I joined i had the id its_me_tan and then my real name and later now tannipartner.
All of them has Tan in common which is a part of my name, my friends in real life call me by tannipartner since 2008 ( Rab ne movie).

WOW!

Been great reading all your reasons behind your forum name! thanks for posting everyone! I loved it so much that i have clicked i like on all the responses! If i haven't, then shoot me πŸ˜†

@Globe Totter, Hey you ! no digs at Karan Kundra, this world will be a lonely planet if my Karan wasn't there πŸ˜³. Having said that, i have news that Gumrah Season 3 is starting, or has started?! I wish I had the time to watch all of it now, but i have other commitments right now and Karan isn't the priority. Having said that, please just admit the fact that Salman Khan has a pot belly. Period! πŸ˜†
Originally posted by: Amethyst.

My username is my birthstone, plus I thought it looks lovely in red :)

Interesting! I want to change my forum name to my birthstone too now! *Excited*! 

Edit: I have changed my picture to my birthstone already, Just can't wait to get over 200 posts so i can change my user-name to Peridot! Amethyst, you don't mind me copying your thought process behind username do you? An interesting fact about Peridot is that it is one of the few gemstones that occur only in one colour,  I want to appear green now, I will look lovely in green too but have no idea how many posts i need to make to GO GREEN ?πŸ˜†

Ps. Globe Totter, I am still Gumrah over Karan Kundra, so don't get too excited that his pic is not my avi anymore! πŸ˜›

Edited by Gumrah... - 10 years ago
Originally posted by: rahmona_pakswe

Chose my name after a lot of thinking. I didn't want my name to hint any show or actor because shows comes and goes and same with actors.

rahmona is actually Mona Rahm. I re-arranged the letters and took away an "a". I deliberately kept an "h" to make it slightly different from the normal Ramona. (Mona Rahm is slightly based on my real name which no one knows unless some very clever person figures out what it stands for πŸ˜›).

pakswe is hinting my background. Pakistan where my parents came from and Sweden where I was born and raised. Technically I should add UK as I have been living here for over 5 years. πŸ˜†

Lets see how we can fit UK in your Username. πŸ˜†

_Urahomona_Pakswe