Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: shweta2728

Oh please stop! You are too funny! 🤣 Remember what you said "practice before you preach". And there are other ways to defend yourself than telling someone to get a life. Cuz think to yourself...do YOU have a life? How much time do you spend on this forum bbb people cuz they don't agree with you? How much do you think about meiej, sulbala, and topics to bash RK? If you answered yes to the questions, I hope you will learn not to tell others to get a life.

Lmao! What you just said doesn't make any sense!! Why shouldn't I spend time on a show?? It's my life, It's entertainment, but people attacking me, why shouldnt I tell them get a life when clearly they're are attacking me? I come to the forum for a show discussion etc, not to get bashed ! So yeah she should get a life than targeting me.
Edited by swethasyam08 - 10 years ago
alina.b thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Cutieee1992

Lmao! What you just said doesn't make any sense!! Why shouldn't I spend time on a show?? It's my life, It's entertainment, but people attacking me, why shouldnt I tell them get a life when clearly they're are attacking me? I come to the forum for a show discussion etc, not to get bashed ! So yeah she should get a life than targeting me.

It's too complicated, isn't it? For people who miss the forest cuz of the trees, can't understand what I mean! (I write the way I do cuz everything is an English essay assignment for me) 😉 Well..bye now...cuz I have a life and I have homework to do (jk, a student can never have a life) last question...eh never mind... Edited by swethasyam08 - 10 years ago

Original post: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3589319

Attack post: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3590212

I'm pretty sure you know what kind of posts this TM makes. And I will say this again...don't make stereotypes. Not ALL rishbala fans are bad and not ALL sulbala fans are innocent angels.

First of all which RishBala fans?? Did i even say RishBala fans are bad?? All real & genuine RishBala fans I know never attacked others. And they are not even here anymore. They're hardly even active anymore except 2-3. So which RishBala fans? I have been die hard fan of Rishbala too & know all real RishBala fans, so please don't say they are bad. As for SulBala fans, when did I say they are angels. No one is perfect. But as i said they don't attack others, others started it first.

and why are you giving me these links?? Edited by swethasyam08 - 10 years ago
Neel_M thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Guys & Gals, why fighting over RishBala or SulBala !!!!

This is just a serial and director will do whatever will bring them more money!!! And you guys are fighting over some fictional character!!!

Truly for story RK & Madhu are the main characters and the story should run around them.

I never believe that Madhu love Sultan, what she has for Sultan is a good feeling or sympathy for his son. Though Sultan love Madhu due to Madhu's some behavior which create those feeling into him. But I think his rough & tough character is more suitable. And also he is coming to Madhu's mom's place in absence of Madhu is not normal.

However, when I feel that the things I want to see is not happening, i just comfort myself by saying " get over it, it is just a drama".. and I move on.

At the end I like to say that in today's episode I was wondering what Madhu tried to say to her mom, and her mom refused to listen!! What she had to say!!!

I want RK and Madhu together with their sweet and sour mixed love 😃

Edited by swethasyam08 - 10 years ago

It's too complicated, isn't it? For people who miss the forest cuz of the trees, can't understand what I mean! (I write the way I do cuz everything is an English essay assignment for me) 😉 Well..bye now...cuz I have a life and I have homework to do (jk, a student can never have a life) last question...eh never mind...

Lol, where did i say about your english?? When I said your comment didnt make sense for me, I was talking about your logic/argument, not your English.   Okay Bye!!! Edited by swethasyam08 - 10 years ago
alina.b thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Last and Final comment from me.

@Cutie those links were to show you that sometimes some sulbala fans attack for no reason. If you were a Rishabla, good for you! And if you weren't, still good for you! I can understand who is who isn't a fan of Rishabla, but thanks for trying to explain me. And the English part was kinda a joke about me (my habits) and the way I write things. I like to twist things and say it, makes it more fun. But it seems like you like straight ti the point. Sorry about the rant and Good Night! This goes to everyone not just you...people will say stuff but don't take it to heart. I get really angry and frustrated with this forum but then I forget about it cuz its not my world. People on the internet are crazy ( I count too) . Sorry if my post didn't make any sense to you again. Good Night!
DushtDanaf. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
nice post; but look at who you're asking not to spread hate. this group of people will never take the high road, expect to see them kicking and screaming throughout the entire wedding sequence and ruining it for all the real fans. they don't want their precious bhai turning negative(he was positive?) and now have confirmation he will, mirchi toh lage gi 😆

RISHBALA TOGETHER - FOREVER & ALWAYS <3 .  Edited by DushtDanaf. - 10 years ago
DesiPrincess93 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
outstanding post! you speak the truth! 👍🏼

Last and Final comment from me.

@Cutie those links were to show you that sometimes some sulbala fans attack for no reason. If you were a Rishabla, good for you! And if you weren't, still good for you! I can understand who is who isn't a fan of Rishabla, but thanks for trying to explain me. And the English part was kinda a joke about me (my habits) and the way I write things. I like to twist things and say it, makes it more fun. But it seems like you like straight ti the point. Sorry about the rant and Good Night! This goes to everyone not just you...people will say stuff but don't take it to heart. I get really angry and frustrated with this forum but then I forget about it cuz its not my world. People on the internet are crazy ( I count too) . Sorry if my post didn't make any sense
to you again. Good Night!

No I understood your this comment lol. Anyway, won't write long reply. But Good Luck for your homework & Good Night!! 😳
..Khushi.. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Madhu is a 🤬! Edited by swethasyam08 - 10 years ago