Junoon - Aisi Nafrat, toh Kaisa Ishq

Meera ne Prithvi ko Dekha?????

phulwa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Guys, in today's episode Meera ne kaha ki Prithvi ke back par koi nishaan hai, toh mere mann mein ek khayal aaya...Ki Meera maidam ne apne hot sizzling pati ke back ko kab dekha? or may be we all can recollect varoius scenes jab Meera ne apne Hotty ko kab, kaise aur kahan kahan dekha.

The one I remember is, Meera looking at bare chested Prithvi in the guest room after they move to the city.

Pls do share your scenes.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

girlTalks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Abey , I think that is the only time she saw him ummm bare chested and was like ohh Teri,Kya piece banaya BJ,Jaldi chance do so that I can 🀬
Next time when he came out of bathroom and she asked him to change while she looked other side πŸ˜‰ we all knew what she was thinking πŸ˜‰
phulwa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sabaSpeaks

Abey , I think that is the only time she saw him ummm bare chested and was like ohh Teri,Kya piece banaya BJ,Jaldi chance do so that I can 🀬
Next time when he came out of bathroom and she asked him to change while she looked other side πŸ˜‰ we all knew what she was thinking πŸ˜‰

12 gaon mein kabhi dekha hoga yaad karo
OyeNautanki thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
12gaon main when he was fighting kusti with his hands tied πŸ˜› Tab se Prithvi ke s*xy back ke sapne a rahe honge usse πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
girlTalks thumbnail
Originally posted by: SahanaG

12gaon main when he was fighting kusti with his hands tiedπŸ˜›Tab se Prithvi ke s*xy back ke sapne a rahe honge usseπŸ˜†

Us time uski Batti nahi jali thi , sirf hamare hormones main locha ho Gaya tha πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†
Adally thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: phulwa

12 gaon mein kabhi dekha hoga yaad karo

πŸ˜† back nahi dekha kabhi .. chest dekha bhi hoga ek jhalak πŸ˜†

TehsinaJFJ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Guys but in Khanna house wn bare chested Prithvi turned to hide himself wasnt his back exposed to Meera? Nd dn wn Prithvi hd trnd back to get dressed, hadnt he found Meera staring at him, for which he hd shouted at her dt y her eyes wasnt closed? 😲 to uss tym to Meera Prithvi ki back hi dekh rahi thi na? 😲
OyeNautanki thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Us time uski Batti nahi jali thi , sirf hamare hormones main locha ho Gaya tha πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†[/QUOTE]

No points for giving correct answer πŸ˜› πŸ˜† πŸ˜† Par abh bhi kaha jali hai Miu ki batti? πŸ˜• Jungle main mangal karne nahi diya usne Prithvi ko  πŸ˜• Kuch nahi hoga en dono ka, upar se baccho ke sapne dekh rahe the πŸ˜² 
girlTalks thumbnail
Originally posted by: SahanaG

Us time uski Batti nahi jali thi , sirf hamare hormones main locha ho Gaya tha πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†

No points for giving correct answerπŸ˜›πŸ˜†πŸ˜†Par abh bhi kaha jali hai Miu ki batti?πŸ˜•Jungle main mangal karne nahi diya usne Prithvi koπŸ˜•Kuch nahi hoga en dono ka, upar se baccho ke sapne dekh rahe the😲
[/QUOTE]
She wasted two potentially hawt nights , one swimming pool invitation and one jungle night, oh dear, she needs lots of mentors.
I really hope after reunion she doesn't waste any single moment and utilises all of them in the way they are meant to be πŸ˜‰
sue_21 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
1st night in Khanna mansion.. When Prithvi accidentally enters Miu's room n undresses himself, I mean shirt onlyπŸ˜† Miu comes out of the washroom, drops of water from Miu's hair gets sprinkled on him and both see each other!! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†