And that's why she is Sanaya Irani - Page 3

Posted: 10 years ago
So true 😊 Superb post 👍🏼
Rima DI~~~~~u r amazing !!!

Sanaya is matchless when it comes to emoting through silence !!!!
Rima diii LOVELY POST!!!

Sanaya needs no one and nothing but her skills and beauty to make her a success

She has survived in this industry so long and now rules it because of her skills
And that's what makes her Sanaya Irani
The uncrowned Queen of the TV industry...

She needs no awards or rewards to make her rule
Her biggest rewards are fans like us whom she can delight with a single episode or expression

I loved these few lines more than I can even explain!!

There's no doubt that Sanaya is a fantaboulous actress - I've said it before and I"ll say it again, she truly is an all rounder and I sincerely hope the script and the storyline gives her such scenes to show her immense fire power 😃
Very well said👏👏👏 So true 😊
amazing post to describe our amazing Sanaya Irani..👏
kudos to you for this post and to the wonderful lady Sanaya!
i dont get surprised when people say all these things that you have mentioned  about her..and they are entitled to do so...but i feel great as a fan when Sanaya without worrying about anything keeps on giving her best efforts...whose talent and beauty speak volume ..and got the capability to make people quite..😊
and no award can be equal to the love and appreciation that she gets from her fans..her colleagues..her seniors..its a better achievement than getting  an award..she rules our heart and the TV..that's it!
lovely post 😛 sanaya is truly a wonderful actress, she is very natural and real onscreen but a lot of thought and intelligence goes into every nuance, every gesture, every expression, she gives it 100% no matter what. 

i am also surprised that i am following and supporting an actress so ardently but she is truly great at what she does and is far far beyond every other actress on tv right now and even half the bollywood ones! 

its truly about the work for her and how much she enjoys it and what she can bring to it, not just about money, fame or popularity, and i think this honesty of hers speaks to us clearly which is why we love her so much 😳
Originally posted by rima

Some said she was not emoting enough
Some said she was disinterested
Some said she made the wrong choice about the show

But when it comes to Sanaya Irani
Nothing one does or says can ever last long

Because this lady has tread a long and difficult journey into the TV industry without compromising on her abilities
She knows when to give what expression
She knows how to school her expressions to the scenes
She knows her mind and dares to experiment with her roles
She knows what she wants and listens to her heart

Today as I watched her vulnerable face as Umaben raged and ranted
I knew again Sunny can never falter in her role
What she needs are the right scenes and scripts
Sanaya can pick any show and still steal hearts
Sanaya needs no one and nothing but her skills and beauty to make her a success

She has survived in this industry so long and now rules it because of her skills
And that's what makes her Sanaya Irani
The uncrowned Queen of the TV industry...

She needs no awards or rewards to make her rule
Her biggest rewards are fans like us whom she can delight with a single episode or expression

Sanaya you are quite simply the best!
And by choosing Chanchan
You did a daring experiment...
which is the mark of a true actor!

I seriously got sentimental reading this - oh how true it is, how true!  Thank you for this rima, thank you!
It's always a pleasure to read ur Sanayalicious post...Rima,u've the knack to say such beautiful things...n that too for our doll 😛...love u,buddy !!!!
Originally posted by KhushiIrani

I seriously got sentimental reading this - oh how true it is, how true!  Thank you for this rima, thank you!
entirely my pleasure to write about our doll