Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tiahalder thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
Great post Sunara..
this girl leaves me speechless with her innate talent and sheer beauty...and whenever  i'm at a loss for words to describe how i feel for this amazing girl.. ..i find the most appropriate words to express the way i feel too..on your post..
she is a symbol of love, beauty and perfection..and i can just adore her more with each passing day..
Sanaya Irani-my role model,my inspiration..my love!!!!
I-Heart-Sanz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Beautiful post❀️
Sanaya rocks at emotional scenes
Sultan_Of_Swing thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
I saw the episode today and although I haven't posted recently in this forum, I dropped by to say I was blown away. Sanaya is a fab actress when she does humor, but she is at her best in scenes where her character shows vulnerability.
KhushiIrani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Now THIS is what I am talking about and SHE IS SANAYA IRANI πŸ˜ƒ
MadhuO thumbnail
Great post.
Watched the episode a little while ago.  Sanaya was awesome.  OMG. I could feel Chhanchhan's pain. 
πŸ‘ Clap
vanitha3d thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
well said ,no words to describe sanayas expressions.
BillyJean. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: neera_dhk

very well siad! And I am so proud to post my first comment on a topic like this! She IS my favorite and because she deserves! How can one excel her standard more everyday? She is a gift on earth!

πŸ‘On your first comment on SI, whom we all adore & love
DiyaS thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Naach_Basanti

I saw the episode today and although I haven't posted recently in this forum, I dropped by to say I was blown away. Sanaya is a fab actress when she does humor, but she is at her best in scenes where her character shows vulnerability.

Good to see you back here, NB! πŸ˜ƒ

True, Sanaya is at her very best in emotional scenes, where her character shows pain, vulnerabiltiy, confusion ... she aces those scenes effortlessly. She did not even shed a tear today ... yet her bewilderment, her confusion and then her pain as Chhanchhan's world shattered around her shoulders was so evident ... 😭