Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kamtokdin thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
I am so glad your story took off from the collapsed building episode. It was probably the most important twist in the arhi saga n yet so under appreciated.  Kudos to you.
Love the way the story is shaping up. Personally, I would like to see a little bit more of the arrogant n cold ASR or in flashes. After all, being ASR he would have to be dragged screaming n kicking before admitting to having feelings for a girl he professed to have loathed.
Shaheen17 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Great it was!!!
Loved the coffee scene...he IS in love with her!!!
arshina223 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
CHAPTER 7

Arnay lay on his bed thinking about his changing
behaviour towards a certain someone.
Khushi.
At first he hated her guts. The confidence with which she stood against him. Tackeled every challenge he threw on her with dignity. But after that night, something changed inside him. He realised ,that she is just like him. She can do anything to for her family , for their happiness.
And now his heart want her around himself. Always. His eyes search for her everywhere. And today he felt an urge to kiss her..so strong ,it left him breathless. He had always been in control. Always. But today all that damn control slipped from his hand at a single glance of her beautifull face.
Her face flashed in front of his eyes . Dhak dhak. Damn this dhak dhak. It always starts with her around him. Arnav singh raizada, the coming days are going to be hell for you. So be prepared. He told himself and slept with image of khushi getting down of his car and waving her hand in goodbye with a sweet smile on her face as she walked towards her home.
Arnav waiting for the lift to come when he felt it.
Dhak dhak.
What the..!! What is happening to me..? Its just the damn lift that was coming. But then as the lift doors open with a ping , he came face to face with the reason of his dhak dhak. Khushi. She smiled at him. She took a step back wishing him good morning, making a space for him. He could just give a small smile and a brief nod to her in response.
What else he could have done, if he just want to slam her against one of the lift's wall and kiss her so hard that it leave her breathless.
Arnav called khushi in his cabin to give her some work.
"Khushi , every year diwali party is held in AR and i want you to organise this party." He told her as soon as she entered the cabin.
Khushi was stunned to silence. Organise a party! AR party! She can'tdo this. She knew nothing about these parties. Have never been there.Then how would she organise one!
"Ar..arnavji i am sorry i won't Be able to organise the party. I don't how to do that and moreover i..i have never been to these kinds of parties to know how they are."khushi told him half embarrassed to tell him this and half disappointed not being able to do the given work.
"First of all khushi, i am not asking you ,i am telling you that you have to do this work." arnav spoke in a authoritive voice. "You can ask aman for any help and you organise the party the way you like. Understood. "
Khushi, not having any other choice, nodded and left.
2 days before diwali party..
"Arnavji..may i come in..??"Arnav heard her voice and smiled as he thought how she had immersed herself in organising that party. She was happy doing this work.
"come in khushi.." Khushi handed him an envelope."Arnavji this is the invitation card for the party."
The invitation card was screaming only one thing. Khushi. It was colourful just like her. He read the card and his eyes widened at one point.
Dress code:- Traditional.
"Is something wrong arnavji..??" Khushi asked as she saw his expression.
Quickly hiding his shock, he shook his head."No no nothing is wrong. Its good."
"Thankyou." she gave him a bright smile. "I'll just go and distribute it to everyone." she left leaving him in a big problem.
He have to wear traditional dress. Only for khushi. For the first time. Di will not spare me!
Party night.
The party was just like as he expected it to be. Traditional, colourful. Girls were in ghagras and sarees and boys were in kurtas. Nani and di were just praising khushi for her work and did he just heard a teasing tilt in di's voice as she thanked khushi for making her chote wear kurta for the first time. He mentally sighed. Di will tease him endlessly.
Here comes, khushi in red lenga, knocking his breath, making him breathless. She was looking so..so gorgeous. Red. His favourite colour. She is not aware of that. She is not even aware of the effect she has on him. Dear god, she will be death of me!

"Namaste naniji.."she bent to took her blessings and hugged anjali. She turned to arnav looking nervous."Arnavji is..is everything ok..??"
Before he could even reply nani and di started praising her all over again but he noticed that she was looking for his opinion and that made him feel special. He gave her his small smile that was enough for her to understand that he liked her arrangements.
Arnav was talking to some of his business associates when he lost her. Khushi. Where is she. His eyes had never left her for more than a second from the time they had entered the party venue.
He was looking for her when suddenly all the lights turned dim then it was burst of sound and a spotlight on khushi as she stood on stage.
And then for arnav she was flowing as she twirled all around the stage.

Hey dhin tadaak dhin tadaak
Aaja ud ke saraat Pairon se bedi zara khol
Nagada sang dhol baaje, dhol baaje
Dhaayn dhaayn dhum dhum dhaayn
Nagada sang dhol baaje, dhol baaje
Dhaayn dhaayn dhaayn dhum

She was doing garba so gracefully as she was a
professional dancer.
Re khat-khat haan khat-khat
Baaje dastak woh na ab tak aaya
Re tab se haan tab se
Haan dekhe raahein Ki ab tu khol baahein aaja
Umad-ghumad ghumein
Re machle re mora mann
Goonje re baalam ke bol
Nagada sang dhol baaje, dhol baaje Dhaayn dhaayn dhum dhum dhaayn
Nagada sang dhol baaje, dhol baaje Dhaayn dhaayn
dhaayn dhum dhaayn

Her eyes met his eyes for a moment and it was as though she was singing for him..that she is waiting for him.
He was so mesmerised by her that he didn't how he came back stage when the song ended, when he dragged her from there to a secluded place ..when he backed her against the wall and was doing what he wanted to do from so many days... Kissing her hard..so passionately that he didn't know he had inside him. He had her arms above her head as he ravaged her mouth.
He was so drowned in passion that he didn't feel her resistant, herbbody frozen from shock. As he gentled the kiss, he loosened his grip on her hands, bringing them down. "I like you khushi.." he whispered against her lips.
Khushi pushed him with all her strength. Then he saw her face--drenched in tears and her eyes..she felt humiliated. Not a second later she ran ..sobbing uncontrollably.
f**k f**k f**k... Damn you raizada! What have I done..?? Khushi i am sorry. Running his fingures through his hairs, he swore again. He have to apologize to her! Now!
He searched her everywhere..but she was gone. He felt a hand on his shoulder."Chote" he closed his eyes. "Di! Not now please."
"She's gone chote. Crying. What did you do to her...??" He was first shocked then he knew that his sister had know all this time. He lifted his eyes filled with guilt and pain to her. "Had i lost her di..??" he asked as a child would ask to his mother.

Ok I am laughing right now. I don't why but arnav is kissing khushi in all my stories. Well comment and like. Happy reading!!!

Song : Nagad sang dhol baaje.
Movie: Ram leela
Edited by arshina223 - 10 years ago
HinaMalik91 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
Such an amazing Update!👏👏👏
Khushi made Arnav wear kurta though unintentionally😛

Damn you Raizada,can't control himself😡...She had just starting thinking good of him and he ruined it all...He should have taken one step at a time😕

That was so sudden,she must have felt shocked😲

Now how will he say sorry and make her understand that his intentions were not bad and he has started liking her😕

Update soon arshina g plzwa😆
Edited by Hina69 - 10 years ago
sfghfj thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

awesome update. arnav wore kurta. arnav ruined everything. Waiting to read further

Downhill thumbnail
simply fabulous
loved itb
P4rveen12 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Superb and brilliant update,

So Arnav is total mesmerised and highly attracted to Khushi, bless he keeps feeling his heart going Dhak Dhak. 

Loved the traditional party Khushi organised and she even did a beautiful dance and the shocking part was Arnav wore a kurta as well.

I can't believe Arnav kissed Khushi so passionately but it's a shame he had forced her, poor Khushi was left distraught. 

Absolutely loved the update it was a fantastic read,

Thanks for the PM,

Eagerly waiting for the next part xx
Edited by P4rveen12 - 10 years ago
raniluvsasr thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Hey thnxx fr d pm,loved d update, amazingly goood. cudnt be more better, very well written. Beautiful. Amazingly good. Update sooon. Cant wait to c wat khushi does further.
hydsri thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Nice. Arnav didn't know what happened to him.
navjot7 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
awesome updt
arnav wear kurta for khushi how sweet he like her
now what he kiss her and she is angry
i hope arnav express his feelings to her soon
now i cannot wait for next updt
plz updt soon