Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Arshi FF |*|Crack In Stone Heart|*|NOTE Pg 60 [ON HOLD]

arshina223 Senior Member
arshina223
arshina223

Posted: 20 May 2013 at 9:57am | IP Logged
HEY EVERYONE, SO HERE IS ANOTHER SS. THE FIRST PART IS KIND OF LONG BUT I HOPE YOU WILL NOT GET BORE WHILE READING IT. THE FIRST PART CONTAIN MOST FROM THE SHOW WITH LITTLE BIT OF CHANGES. I HAD TO WRITE LIKE THIS TO PROVIDE A GOOD START.

CHAPTER 1

"Chote are you listening to what i am saying or am i just talking to a wall." shouted nani furiously. Angry at her grandson's lack of explationation ,once again.

Tring tring...

"Hello hi bye bye . Who has intrupted such an important conversation." Mami strode towards the landline phone muttering as usual.

"Hello hi bye bye, Manorma Raizada here. Who izz thish..??"

"Hello. Ji my name is payal. My younger sister khushi works at AR and she has not returned home till now. If you.."Mami cut her harshly.

"Phatti saree's sister ..?? Why are you calling here if she dosen't reached home . Hello hi bye bye. " With that she cut the call.

Arnav's head snapped towards mami as he heard her mention khushi. He frowned as he listened to mami. 'She dosen't reached home..??.' he thought confused.

At the same time his mobile rang intrupting his thoughts. He heard mami muttering about phone disturbing the important conversation today.

"Hello." Arnav said in his usual ASR tone.

"S..sir we had to evacuate the building. It can crumble into dust any minute . It was too dangerous to work there, sir."

"Ok. Anything else..??"

"Sir, one of the worker informed me that you had sent a girl on the site but she didn't meet me. Was there something important sir..??" The employee silently prayed to god have mercy on him. Hoping it was'nt anything important.

CONT. IN NEXT POST

Edited by arshina223 - 23 February 2014 at 12:00am

The following 74 member(s) liked the above post:

bertswati2011anaviabhiDeepa.sanonymous1906drakecyrussunshaeykellyjames826sangeethbalasukritaa12AUMMmansijani21diyachillpiyushiKowsishalinikanagunarmathabiju21tokyokamtokdinpuppy.puppyimli95Frozen_AnakshubhangigreshuSirenMitrasweetlifeniya55Neha.ASBarunKiRadhaizzy0502nishaipkkdianrakenduvadanajessjazztinsel_akiraNi_singhsaavan_lover-fullmoon-Apples94prabha75lovespellarnavkhushi1106segadHina69seshatreepari_goyalmoonlight2630ApoorvaraniP4rveen12vrindaguptagangsuravalisharma06A.Hajnal-aruni-SaRun_poojaaleena.1884Aisha1996Javeria3991ranogillalicia212lara3110zafiSuchi.RamaiaASR6262jas0308rulamamandy15prerna1shalini_stinselRizArshinanordumas.Nightingale...

arshina223 Senior Member
arshina223
arshina223

Posted: 20 May 2013 at 10:13am | IP Logged
Arnav's eyes widened.
She didn't meet me...

Why are you calling here if she dosen't reached home...

It can crumble into dust any minute . It was too dangerous to work there, sir...

Arnav's hands shook as he realised where khushi could be. The phone fell from his hands. He ran out of the house. His ears were deaf to the questions his nani and di were hurling towards him.

"What happened to chote..??" Anjali asked to no one in particular. Nani sighed. "He is becoming more and more difficult to understand."

"Arnav bitwa to fly, flew , flown ho gaye like a bird sasuma." Mami shut her mouth
when she received a glare from nani.

Arnav's insides were trembling with fear. He never felt such fear in his life. He was terrified, very very terrified, terrified to the core. He was sweating badly . Breathing heavily he was driving like a maniac. He didn't know how many red lights he broke or how many times he saved himself from an accident. Only one face was flashing in front of his eyes---khushi.

The white SUV screeched to halt.The owner stepped out of it even before the vehicle stopped. Arnav ran inside the building. He was relieved to find the building still standing on the ground.

"Khushi...!!!!" he screamed , frantically looking for her. The building could fall at anytime now. His legs were shaking.

"Khushi..!!!!!" he screamed louder. And then he found a door blocked by a heavy wooden block . He pushed away the block and pushed open the door and then he saw her, terrified as hell. She was trembling and sobbing. He heard her murmer something.

CONT. IN NEXT POST.

The following 64 member(s) liked the above post:

bertswati2011anaviabhianonymous1906sunshaeysangeethbalasukritaa12AUMMmansijani21diyachillpiyushiKowsikamtokdinpuppy.puppynarmathabiju21imli95Frozen_AnatokyokshubhangiimanechBarunKiRadhasweetlifeNeha.ASniya55nishaipkkdianizzy0502rakenduvadanatinsel_akirasaavan_loverarnavkhushi110645678meem17-fullmoon-prabha75lovespellsegadApoorvaraniP4rveen12vrindaguptapari_goyalmoonlight2630Hina69A.Hajnalgangsuravalisharma06renee.beeSaRun_poojaaleena.1884Aisha1996ranogilllara3110alicia212zafiJaveria3991Suchi.RASR6262prerna1shalini_smandy15RizArshiamaiananordumas.Nightingale...

arshina223 Senior Member
arshina223
arshina223

Posted: 20 May 2013 at 10:14am | IP Logged
"I am sorry amma ,babuji , jiji. I was with you all only for this much time. The one who brought me into this world is now calling me. I never ..never considered you less than my real amma babuji. I love you all. I don't want to leave you but i am helpless." Arnav froze on the spot , shocked at the revellation. He jerked back when a loud sound of something the ground echoed.

Khushi jerked her head towards the voice and saw him. The one because of whom she was trapped here, waiting for her life to end. When she didn't make a move , he took long strides towards her and hauled her up. Her braid loosen causing her hair to fly everywhere. He was mesmerised by her beauty for a second. He dragged her out of the building just in time to see it collapse.

Khushi jerked her hand away from his grip. He turned around and she pushed him with all her might. "Arnav Singh Raizada , you are a monster. I could've died there. You beast. " One more push. "You think only rich people have the right to live..?? Only rich people get worried for their loved ones. You monster. " One more push.. "If i had died today what would've happened to my family, jiji , amma , babuji. " She raise her hand to push him again but he caughut her writs and pushed her back on the pillar. Eyes black with raging fire, he shouted at her. "I didn't know ...i didn't know that the building was on verge of collapsing. I didn't know dammit. "

Her bangle broke piercing her skin. She hissed because of the pain. He left her writs but she didn't let her hands down and the next second she was falling . He immediately grabed her. One strand of her hair was flowing. He gently tucked it behind her ear.

CONT. IN NEXT POST

The following 57 member(s) liked the above post:

bertswati2011anaviabhianonymous1906nidhishivalisunshaeysangeethbalasukritaa12AUMMKowsipuppy.puppytokyokshubhangiimli95Frozen_Anakamtokdinimanechsweetlifeniya55Neha.ASBarunKiRadhaizzy0502nishaipkkdian45678tinsel_akirasaavan_lover-fullmoon-meem17lovespellarnavkhushi1106Hina69pari_goyalmoonlight2630P4rveen12segadApoorvaranigangsuravalisharma06SaRun_poojaA.Hajnalrenee.beealeena.1884ranogillzafialicia212Javeria3991Aisha1996prerna1Suchi.RamaiaASR6262tinselRizArshijas0308nanor.Nightingale...dumas

arshina223 Senior Member
arshina223
arshina223

Posted: 20 May 2013 at 10:15am | IP Logged
He was driving towards her house. He thought of what could've happened if he hadn't reached on time. He shuddered at the thought. Through out the drive he kept glancing at her , ocassionally checking her temperature.

Carrying her in his arms he pushed open the door of khushi's house. Payal who was farantically calling khushi's friends to enquire if she was with any of them , stopped her pacing as soon as she saw her baby sister in the arms of Arnav Singh Raizada---Unconcious.

Payal threw her phone on the couch and rushed towards her sister."Arnav Singh Raizada, what happened to my sister. What've you done to her " she shouted at him.

"Haye re nandkishore!! What happened to titaliya. Is something wrong..." buaji trailed off . Arnav was only looking towards khushi. "Where is her room..??" he asked keeping his on her face. Payal was about to lash out at him buaji concencerned for khushi, showed him her room.

He gently laid her down on the bed. As he was about to turn something stopped him. Khushi was holding his collar in her fist. He gently freed his collar from her grip and stood straight.

"Do you want me to call the doctor..??" Arnav asked as he turned around to face buaji and payal. Payal was seething in anger.

"Out!!" payal said quitely glaring at him. Arnav's jaw clenched in anger, but he controlled himself. This was not the time. He swiftly turned and marched out of the room. As he was about to exist the house, payal called out to him from behind. "Arnav Singh Raizada. If something happen to my sister then i will kill you with my bare hands." Saying that she marched back to her room not waiting for his reply. Arnav exit the house banging the door loudly. As arnav was walking towards his SUV , he stopped as he heard buaji.

CONT IN NEXT POST

Edited by arshina223 - 20 May 2013 at 11:10am

The following 58 member(s) liked the above post:

bertanaviabhikk10anonymous1906sunshaeysangeethbalasukritaa12AUMMmansijani21piyushiKowsikamtokdintokyopuppy.puppyFrozen_Anakshubhangiimli95imanechNeha.ASsweetlifeniya55BarunKiRadhanishaipkkdianizzy0502rakenduvadanatinsel_akirasaavan_lover-fullmoon-lovespellprabha7545678arnavkhushi1106Hina69moonlight2630pari_goyalApoorvaraniP4rveen12vrindaguptagangsuSaRun_poojaA.Hajnalaleena.1884ranogilllara3110zafialicia212Aisha1996Javeria3991prerna1shalini_sSuchi.RASR6262tinselRizArshijas0308nanor.Nightingale...dumas

arshina223 Senior Member
arshina223
arshina223

Posted: 20 May 2013 at 10:28am | IP Logged
"Payaliya if something have happened to her then i would've never been able face garima and shashi babua. I am not able to take care of both of you." buaji said carressing khushi's hair.

"No buaji . Its all my fault. I am her elder sister. I should've taken the responsbiliy of solving the problems of this house, not her. I shouldn't have allowed her to work to meet our expanses in the fist place. I should've been the to take the responsblity, not her buaji, not her." payal said sobbing quitely and cleaning the wound on Khushi's wrist. Arnav closed his and left from there not able to see more.

That night arnav drove like a maniac on the deserted roads of delhi.. He was not able to understand that why he was being affected so much because of today's incident. He never felt something like this and he was not push away the image of sobbing khushi inside the building. Her words kept ringing in his mind. "Dammit!!" He punched the steering wheel in frustration.

Arnav arrived home at midnight. He was in a very bad state. His waistcoat hanging on his arm, shirt half tucked inside and half out. He looked like that he have fought with someone.

"Chotte!! what happened to you. Why are you in this state. Are you ok..??" anjali rushed towards him seeing him in this state. She was waiting for him to return home.

"I am fine di. Please don't worry about me and go to sleep." he climbed up the stairs towards his room.

"But chote..." anjali started but he didn't stop.

He was restless all the night,Tossing and turning in sleep. Anjali was very concerned for her brother, so she enterned in his to check on him only to see him restless. Seeing him in this state she decide to stay in his room . She sat on the green recliner.

CONT. IN NEXT POST.

The following 62 member(s) liked the above post:

bertkk10anonymous1906swati2011anaviabhisunshaeysangeethbalaAUMMsukritaa12piyushiKowsimansijani21puppy.puppytokyokamtokdinkshubhangiimli95Frozen_AnaimanechNeha.ASniya55BarunKiRadhasweetlifeizzy0502nishaipkkdiantinsel_akirarakenduvadanasaavan_lovermeem17-fullmoon-prabha75lovespellarnavkhushi110645678Hina69pari_goyalmoonlight2630ApoorvaraniP4rveen12segadgangsuSaRun_poojaA.Hajnalaleena.1884renee.beeranogilllara3110zafiangeldream14alicia212Javeria3991prerna1shalini_stinselamaiaASR6262Suchi.RRizArshijas0308nanor.Nightingale...dumas

arshina223 Senior Member
arshina223
arshina223

Posted: 20 May 2013 at 10:28am | IP Logged
She never saw him this much disturbed. He was always able to his emotions but not now. Something big happened today.

In the wee hours of morning . Arnav sat up shouting khushi's name , breathing heavily and sweating. Anjali jerked awake from his shout.

"Chote are you ok? What happened? You 're sweating so much. Is your sugar level down?" anjali bombarded questions at him.

Arnav regulated his breathing and frowned seeing anjali in his room."Di, what are you doing here??"

"chote first tell me are you ok?"

"I am fine di. Now tell me how come you are here at this time.??"

"Chote i was worried about you. You were not in good state last night so i stayed here. You were also very restless in sleep. What happened chote?" anjali asked running her fingers Through his hairs in soothing manner.

Arnav put his hand on her shoulder. "Di i am fine ,please go to your room and sleep. I am going for my morning jog now. " He stood up from the bed , walked towards the bathroom but stopped as he heart anjali 's question. "You woke up shouting something chote, what was it??" arnav didn't turn . "Nothing di." he swiftly entered the bathroom to avoid futher questions.

"Who is khushi..??" anjali thought.

The following 74 member(s) liked the above post:

bertswati2011anaviabhitanjerinekk10anonymous1906vanesha230reena1146reecedrakecyrussunshaeysangeethbalasukritaa12molten-aquaSUKMUKAUMMpuppy.puppyKowsimansijani21shanthivapiyushitokyokamtokdinShaheen17imli95Frozen_Anaawsome_avikshubhangiimanechNeha.ASBarunKiRadhamanee03sweetlifenishaipkkdianizzy0502tinsel_akirarakenduvadanaprabha75lovespellkannansangeearnavkhushi110645678saavan_lovermeem17-fullmoon-Hina69segadApoorvaraniP4rveen12pari_goyalmoonlight2630A.Hajnal-aruni-SaRun_poojagangsurenee.beealeena.1884Aisha1996AnjuRishJaveria3991ranogillalicia212lara3110zafiASR6262Suchi.Rjas0308prerna1shalini_stinselRizArshidumasnanor.Nightingale...

arshina223 Senior Member
arshina223
arshina223

Posted: 20 May 2013 at 10:29am | IP Logged

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

drakecyrus45678P4rveen12A.Hajnalranogillzafialicia212Suchi.RASR6262tinseldumas

tanjerine Newbie
tanjerine
tanjerine

Posted: 20 May 2013 at 10:47am | IP Logged
Great!! continue soon Wink

Go to top