Saraswatichandra

GR TALKING ABOUT KISSING SCENE

aarti_gupta thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Check out this new Video by Telly Talk India with GR talking about his view on kissing scenes on Indian Television :) 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=X1lO_ks53HI

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Not new, everyone has the same views

In India, kissing on TV is a big no-no

tfs😊

But watever he does, if beyond kissing for me on-screen...πŸ˜³πŸ˜†
hunnybunch thumbnail
Tfs!
I know no kissing on tellywood soaps
mandygill thumbnail
tfs! very apt answers! i think gautam is the only one out of the whole bunch who knows how to handle media..he is honest when it comes to his personal questions and he is all enthusiastic and positive when it comes to promoting his show..love him as a person and as actor to kya kehne!
-B.N.K- thumbnail
Originally posted by: mandygill

tfs! very apt answers! i think gautam is the only one out of the whole bunch who knows how to handle media..he is honest when it comes to his personal questions and he is all enthusiastic and positive when it comes to promoting his show..love him as a person and as actor to kya kehne!

stop  reading  my  mind πŸ€” πŸ˜†
mandygill thumbnail
Originally posted by: -B.N.K-

stop  reading  my  mind πŸ€” πŸ˜†

are ek myaan mein do talwaaren kaise therengi..bechara gautam ek aur diwaani anekπŸ˜‰!
-B.N.K- thumbnail
Originally posted by: mandygill

are ek myaan mein do talwaaren kaise therengi..bechara gautam ek aur diwaani anekπŸ˜‰!

main  khud  myaan  hoon .so  nikal  ... mine  mine  only  mine  gauti pie  ... πŸ˜†
i was  talking about  that  comment of urs buddy  .. perfectly  said  .. i think this is  the second time  i m  saying this  to  u in  24 hour  '' i love  u'' πŸ˜†

mandygill thumbnail
Originally posted by: -B.N.K-

main  khud  myaan  hoon .so  nikal  ... mine  mine  only  mine  gauti pie  ... πŸ˜†
i was  talking about  that  comment of urs buddy  .. perfectly  said  .. i think this is  the second time  i m  saying this  to  u in  24 hour  '' i love  u'' πŸ˜†

love u too tony and we both love our Gauti! really want to see this gem of a person to get what he deserves..a happy and prosperous life!
akila15 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
tfs...
cute gautam
so no kiss scene?
is that a rumour?
-solitary- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Tfs... πŸ˜ƒ
In most of the shows, they don't kiss on screen !!! πŸ˜’