Nstp thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
I am really upset with TMKOC. Have been a huge fan over the last 4 years.
The news of both the roshan's being replaced is quite dissappointing.

I understand why Roshan Singh Sodhi is being replaced, its a matter between the Production house and him.
But, for Mrs.Roshan, who has in an earlier interview made it known that she would love to continue with the show and hopes her pregnancy will not be an impediment, it is unfair.

Will TMKOC replace all the female actors that go the pregnancy way?

What with no major tracks goin on, even after 1000 episodes, Popat is still unmarried, babita-iyer & taarak-anjali have no kids, daya's mother remains elusive and sundar has gone missing (due to his accident), the least TMKOC could have done for its hardworking and dedicated actors is incorporated Roshan's pregancy in the storyline.
Why wouldn't the viewers be ok with a new addition (especially coz everyone keeps complaining that the grown up tapu sena isn't that entertaining anymore). Wouldn't a new additon to the roshan family be great?

1. Scope for Cuter smaller kids
2. Roshan could have been retained. She would probably have gone on a 2-3 months leave but as viewers we would have understood?
3. Progression in the story line which seems to be getting repetitive, regressive and stale

The strategy of the production house to ease the viewers into accepting new characters by replacing even Mrs. roshan along with roshan singh sodhi isn't really working for me.

As sure the production team have valid reasons for doing what they did, but as loyal viewers, who have been part of this journey for so long,  who have ensured high TRPs over the years, who have lived and grown with these characters, why wasn't a Poll carried out to gauge our opinion; Did we want Mrs roshan replaced? Or did we want a new storyline with a new kid?

Not long ago I had stated that TMKOC doesn't replace stars, but with Mrs. Roshan, it seems to be a pure case of production values and decisions ruled by TRPs.

P.s. Dear creatives, when i say this, I assure you I speak for a lot of TMKOC fans, we only tune in to watch this sticom everyday, because we are still 'Hoping' somewhere, that it wll go back to being what it was. Thats the reason for the high TRP's. If that explains it a bit. But, for how long?

Edited by Nstp - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Lakk- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Not only you we all are upset due to this replacement. They are the best actors. But it's not in our hand we should accept the newcomers now.
artifacts thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Great Post !

Yes I agree that The production house could have maintained The actress who has been part of the show for so long. Come to think of it your idea of a new addition in Sodhi family would have been great. TMKOC really needs new characters and new story lines.

What we can do is spread the message to Production house about our disappointment.
Nstp thumbnail

Originally posted by: devica

Great Post !

Yes I agree that The production house could have maintained The actress who has been part of the show for so long. Come to think of it your idea of a new addition in Sodhi family would have been great. TMKOC really needs new characters and new story lines.

What we can do is spread the message to Production house about our disappointment.

Glad other TMKOC fans feel the same way. How do we get in touch with the production hse?
nikkitta thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Agreed..You have valid points!!
tryshalv thumbnail
sodhi bhai ke jane se maja kirkira ho gaya ho sake to vapas lao unhi 
IKPREET.SINGH thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nstp

I am really upset with TMKOC. Have been a huge fan over the last 4 years.

The news of both the roshan's being replaced is quite dissappointing.

I understand why Roshan Singh Sodhi is being replaced, its a matter between the Production house and him.
But, for Mrs.Roshan, who has in an earlier interview made it known that she would love to continue with the show and hopes her pregnancy will not be an impediment, it is unfair.

Will TMKOC replace all the female actors that go the pregnancy way?

What with no major tracks goin on, even after 1000 episodes, Popat is still unmarried, babita-iyer & taarak-anjali have no kids, daya's mother remains elusive and sundar has gone missing (due to his accident), the least TMKOC could have done for its hardworking and dedicated actors is incorporated Roshan's pregancy in the storyline.
Why wouldn't the viewers be ok with a new addition (especially coz everyone keeps complaining that the grown up tapu sena isn't that entertaining anymore). Wouldn't a new additon to the roshan family be great?

1. Scope for Cuter smaller kids
2. Roshan could have been retained. She would probably have gone on a 2-3 months leave but as viewers we would have understood?
3. Progression in the story line which seems to be getting repetitive, regressive and stale

The strategy of the production house to ease the viewers into accepting new characters by replacing even Mrs. roshan along with roshan singh sodhi isn't really working for me.

As sure the production team have valid reasons for doing what they did, but as loyal viewers, who have been part of this journey for so long,  who have ensured high TRPs over the years, who have lived and grown with these characters, why wasn't a Poll carried out to gauge our opinion; Did we want Mrs roshan replaced? Or did we want a new storyline with a new kid?

Not long ago I had stated that TMKOC doesn't replace stars, but with Mrs. Roshan, it seems to be a pure case of production values and decisions ruled by TRPs.

P.s. Dear creatives, when i say this, I assure you I speak for a lot of TMKOC fans, we only tune in to watch this sticom everyday, because we are still 'Hoping' somewhere, that it wll go back to being what it was. Thats the reason for the high TRP's. If that explains it a bit. But, for how long?

Proud-India thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Read Private Message of me sent to you.

You will be satisfied.

Be positive & welcome to India-Forum & in Tarak Mehta forum.

Please, Do join here.
IKPREET.SINGH thumbnail
Hi,

i agree but new sodhi is not good enough..he doesn't know how to act..he might fit in some new serial but he can't replace old sodhi, if you can't bring back old sodhi than remove hi character from the serial, but this is really boring that what new sodhi is doing, please remove him from the serial.

Thanks
IPS
Amit.Ghangas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i think ph had been tried every possible to retain mr. roshan singh sodi. but he was adamant on his demand as per article which couldn't be possible to fulfill the demand by ph without bend.but replacement of Mrs. roshan Singh is very poor decision taken by production house.
a person never should so mend where hurt self respect.Edited by Amit.Ghangas - 10 years ago