Page 1
Page   of 6
Page 2 Page 6

soniiyaa

Goldie

soniiyaa

Posted: 20 May 2013 at 9:01am | IP Logged
HERE WE GO! Enjoy!

It starts off with Asad speaking to himself saying what type of girl he wants to marry. And he says Zoya came into his life like a storm and changed everything in his life. She even changed Asad. Before he always listened to his brain but after Zoya, he has began to realize what a heart is. He says Zoya is everything he never wanted in a girl. He says based upon his own principles he should stay away from Zoya yet his heart cannot stay away from her. Here it's shown hes saying all of this to Zoya. Zoya thinks to herself oh no the time has come that Asad will cancel wedding. Zoya runs away at this point from Asad. Asad calls after her. Some lady comes on and say thanks God  Asad and Zoya didnt finish their conversation.

Next the scene shifts to a cafe where Shalini and Kinshuk are sitting and drinking coffee. Shalini asks Kinshuk if Purvi will really come. Kinshuk says she believes 100% Purvi will come and that Kinshuk will take her to Bhopal because this is about her aai and her aai is her biggest weakness. Shalini asks what if she suspects. Kinshuk says Purvi has no time to question or suspect anything because she is so obessed with her mother's health. Shalini then questions about Onir. Kinshuk again says Onir is lame and that the secret that Onir is hiding they will reveal to Purvi. They will tell the truth to Purvi that Onir is hiding. Both smile and give eachother a high five. Meanwhile the detective is shown to be sitting there in the coffee shop listening ot them.

Scene shifts to Purvis home. Onir comes in all dirty and Purvi asks what happend. Onir says a motorcyle splashed dirt and water on him on the road and that's why his shirt is all dirty. Purvi tells him to freshen up so he can get clean. Onir then asks why is Purvi counting money. Puri says that the experiment didn't happen to her aai so she's become very upset by this. Purvi further says that becuase of this she wants to go to the faith healer. Onir says purvi you are so educated yet you believe in this faith healer type of people?

He says these type of people only steal money from people and give false hopes to innocents in trouble. They begin to argue. Purvi says it's a thing of the mind. If you believe it then it's true and if you don't then it's not true. Purvi says she's only doing this for her aai. Onir grabs Purvi by her shoulders and says WAKE UP PURVI! He says it's medically proven.. and Purvi cuts him off and says everything is not fake. She says there is a thing called faith and she wants to test this faith and anyway he aai is still being medically treated too. Onir shakes his head and pari begins to cry and Purvi goes to her. Onir looks around the room and asks Purvi has anyone come to their house? Purvi says no. Onir says think about it again and answer him. Purvi says no.Onir says then where did this idea of a faith healer come from as she did not discuss this before with him? Purvi says she saw it in the newspaper the other day. She says if Onir doesn't want to go with her, it's fine. She will go on her own. Purvi then thinks to herself and says she's sorry for lying to Onir but she's doing all of this for her aai. Onir thinks to himself and says I know you're lying to me Purvi and I know Kinshuk probably came here and put this idea in your mind.

Onir calls Kinshuk. Kinshuk goes to pickup the phone but Shalini intervenes and asks if Onir is calling. Kinshuk replies yes. Shalini says well this means Onir has got to know about Purvi going to the faith healer. Kinshuk says so what. Shaini says let's have some fun then! She says not to pick up the phone and only to pick up his call once they get to Bhopal. Kinshuk smiles and says ahh now i understand what you're saying. They smile and shake hands while Onir is shown frustrated on the other end. 

Asad is pacing back and forth. His mother asks whats wrong. He says nothing. ANd she asks if he told Zoya. She says Zoya is right but that he is unable to communicate. Asad said he tried but and then we see ZOya says she runs away. Zoya thinks its all a lie. This lady with Zoya instigates her furhter and tells her it is a lie. Asad's mother says make sure he tells Zoya. Then this lady says she will kill Zoya. Scene shifts to Badlte Rishtey.. I won't update this part because I don't really watch this.

Onir is shown and is calls someone but that number is unreachable. Then Onir calls Shalini but her phone is switched off. Onir is frustrated. Onir thinks to himself that he knows Kinshuk is planning something but he won't let her succeed. 

Arjun is shown sitting with DK. Arjun's phone rings and it's the detective. The detective says he was listening into Shalini and Kinshuk's conversation at the coffee shop. He says Kinshuk is taking Purvi alone to Bhopal and that they will reveal the truth. Arjun says this is getting very complicated and he says to keep an eye on this. Arjun hangs up and tells DK that Purvi and Pari in trouble and he has to go. Dk gives him a blank stare. Arjun leaves.

Scene shifts to Onir & Purvi home. Onir says sorry to purvi for arguing with her earleir and says he knows Purvi is anxious about her aai. Purvi is listening and washing dishes. Onir says he should have respected Purvi's feelings. He says I know you want to go to Bhopal and I will come with you. Purvi stops what she's doing. Onir says pack our belongings and we will go together.Purvi looks anxious but begins packing. Then they show Arjun packing his belongings.

Onir and Purvi are shown at the function. Purvi says she feels weird coming to this function wihtout an invite. Onir says it's okay if they're not invited but he says the people whose function it is for a very long time. He says that it's good they know some poeple in this foreign place because otherwise it would be so diffcult to find that faithhealer. Purvi agrees. Purvi and Onir then meet Asad's ammi.

Arjun greets Asad. Arjun says sorry for being late. Arjun meets Asad's friends. Arjun and Asad's friend tease Asad about Zoya and ask if he told Zoya yet. Asad is all shy and his friends tell him to go express his love to Zoya. Arjun says make sure he does it! Arjun and the other friend says they will make a plan on how Asad will tell Zoya. Purvi is shown talking to Zoya and asks her how did Asad propose to her. Additi Gupta (I don't know her name) is shown teasing Zoya here too. They're both teasing Zoya and laughing. They talk about love, loss and etc. This lady is shown then who is pulling at a rope. And she says she will cut this rope which is connected to a chandalier when Asad and Zoya will be together. Purvi tells Zoya that they have come here looking for a woman named Aisha. Zoya says she knows her and that she came to one of her functions. But she's unsure if she's coming today but she will let her know and she will surely meet her. Purvi smiles and says she will go look for Aisha.

Purvi is walking in a dark hallway in the house. That lady who wants to kill Zoya is also shown sneaking around there. The lady in black enters into this dark room and lock herself in it. She seems very scared. Purvi starts banging on the door and asks whose in there. The lady in black is scared. Purvi looks through a crack in the door and on the other side she sees this weird looking eye of the lady in black. Purvi gets super scared upon seeing this. She wonders who this could be and begins to walk away and thinks it must be some worker. That lady in black is in the room then picking up what seems to be a contact lens. Her face is all weird.

Arjun, Asad and Dr. Munir (?) is shown then. Asad is writing a love letter and uses Arjun's back to support writing. They're shown making fun of Asad and his proposal. Purvi is sitting with Zoya. Zoya asks if Purvi saw Aisha. Purvi says no but she saw a person upstairs. Their conversation is cut short by someone coming to meet Zoya. Dr Munir goes to deleive Asad's love letter and drops it in Nandani's lap.(Addit's name is Nandani!) Nandani looks at him shocked. Dr. Munir grabs the letter back and says the letter is for someone else. 

Arjun tells Asad okay that idea flopped but he has another idea to get Asad's propsal to Zoya. Arjun goes and whispers into a lady's ear. And Arjun is then shown dancing to batameez dil. WOW. UFFF!

Arjun is dancing with different girls. And then he pulls a girl into his arms from the room and when they look at each other it's purvi. Arjun and Purvi stare at one another and the dance track ends and the music is just sad as they both stare at one another.

Purvi is carrying a plate of flowers and collides into this lady and Arjun is walking down the stairs at the same time right near Purvi. When Purvi collided with the lady, the plate of flowers goes flying into the air and the flowers fall all over Arvi. They bend down and begin to pick up the flowers. They ackwardly look at one another while doing this. Arjun says sorry. Purvi says it's okay and asks him what he's doing here in Bhopal. Arjun thinks to himself that Purvi the truth you won't be able to hear and maybe he won't be able to lie. He thinks the truth is he's only here for her. Arjun then speaks and says Asad is his good friend and that's why hes here. Purvi says okay and walks away. 

Shalini and Kinshuk are shown. Shalini says they got Purvi here but Onir is here too. What are they going to do? They must tell the truth to Purvi about Onir. As they are talking, Onir walks by and begins to listen to their conversation. Kinshuk says if they keep waiting, they won't be able to tell Purvi. As she saying this, she sees Onir walking intot the room. She stops talking. Onir confronts Kinshuk. He says he knew they were planning somehting behind his back. He says they are foolish for thinking he won't find out about their plan. Onir gives a belonging of Kinshuk back to her and says if you know how to plan make sure you know how to execute also. He says you left this at my house. Kinshuk looks embrassed. Kinshuk says what should we do? Wait for you? Onir says yes, I will tell Purvi the truth. And before pUrvi sees you guys, leave from here. On the other side we see a woman telling PUrvi that you were looking for Aisha right? She's in that room. Purvi begins to walk toward the room Kinshuk, Shani and Onir are in. Shalini says you're going to tell me what to do? Onir says yes! Kinshuk says to be quiet to all of them. Purvi is just about to walk into the room and the woman stops Purvi and says no not that room, the other room is where aisha is. Purvi says okay and follows her.

Then Jogi, Mahi song begins to play and the cast of QH dance to it. The lady in black is staring at the chandalier. She begins to walk up the stairs and stares at the QH family. She approaches the rope and gets her knife out. She stares lovingly at the knife and begins to cut it to drop the chandalier but her knife falls and it happens to fall on Shalinis foot. Someone calls Onir to help someone who has been hurt in the foot. 

Another lady comes to the lady in black and gives her a candle to light and leave it near the rope. Arjun then says it's time for Zoya and Asad to dance. They begin to dance to a romantic track called Sun Zaara. The lady in black is standing near the rope and lighting the candle to burn the rope so the chandalier falls on Zoya and Asad. Everyone is watching the couple dance and are smiling. Zoya is spining alone underneath the chandalier. The chandalier lowers and a piece of the chandalier falls into Purvi's drink. Nandani sees this and looks up. They run toward Zoya and push her out of the way. The chandalier falls and breaks. All three girls are okay. Asad hugs Zoya. The lady is black is upset. Epic fail x 2. Zoya and Asad thank Nandani and Purvi. Nandani and PUrvi see the burned rope. Nandani says the rope has been burned. They are all shocked and realize someone intentionaly did this. Purvi says she thinks she knows who did this. She remembers the weird eye she saw upstairs. She tells everyone about the story and the weird eye she saw. Everyone is upset. Arjun is worried. Asad asks Purvi did she see anything else. Purvi says no. Asad then looks at the lady in black and begins to walk toward her. He says whoever did this didn't do it kill Zoya but to kill Tanvi (finally learned the lady in black's name!). Tanvi is relieved. Asad says Tanvi will remain here in their house infront of his eyes. 

Show ends.

No precap from what I saw.

I'm sorry I didn't know some of the names of the other characters in the other shows. I hope everyone enjoyed the update!

Edited by sk11 - 20 May 2013 at 11:08am

The following 86 member(s) liked the above post:

MC4821Opandayreshma12kapashivnirSejal_Desaiahcirchowdhury27coolxsssdAMSTArielleMADHVI420eshachbeej81adhewartimabahDimpz06hawa311yashvijaysinghsl150NAVITshelly_22mshahidlalitha13JillianMPillayShobasinghPagalpinkypanusruthi8RosieCguruvignesaasaxena3shivandhnimonavarsanident4ubutunazahirtukuekomasreshma28Joshana458Arsha85k-kimyamingaA HUGE FANAnfalsinipillaijayashsrajvtaBella-EdwardPrincess3101chanloves-JB_1DshmuupieMissAmnellLillyBlanc-Swetha-TanyazvenGauri22kajal03SaifliciousSakhilebeena.thomasjiya.kryukieDiorRouge.Anjinierayadalliesparikhnaomihyugasharon33Ashlaika-LiveLaughLove--Naresh-gaurav_ankita08Amit.Ghangassaijahnavi--Zariyat--PoohLoverstyle14pallavi25peachesnplumssoni595prityy89Surish

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Written Update: May 20th 2013" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Naresh-

IF-Rockerz

-Naresh-

Posted: 20 May 2013 at 9:11am | IP Logged
Hi sony,

well i want to tell u that we have written updater who does updates as per their schedules. As per schedule today crazy2012 aka debu di will do written update. So please edit ur topic.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

chanloves-JB_1D-Swetha-crazygirl4RD

soniiyaa

Goldie

soniiyaa

Posted: 20 May 2013 at 9:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --.NArESh.--

Hi sony,

well i want to tell u that we have written updater who does updates as per their schedules. As per schedule today crazy2012 aka debu di will do written update. So please edit ur topic.

Tanyaz told me I could do the update because one of the members is not well. But if that's the case then I won't do it today. Let me know.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

chanloves-JB_1D-Swetha-

-Naresh-

IF-Rockerz

-Naresh-

Posted: 20 May 2013 at 9:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sk11

Hi sony,

Tanyaz told me I could do the update because one of the members is not well. But if that's the case then I won't do it today. Let me know.
tanya di told u 2day? Well i think monday written updater is fine nw so she is back for written update. If any question you can pm me. Ok. Thank you.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-

soniiyaa

Goldie

soniiyaa

Posted: 20 May 2013 at 9:27am | IP Logged

Originally posted by sk11

Hi sony,

tanya di told u 2day? Well i think monday written updater is fine nw so she is back for written update. If any question you can pm me. Ok. Thank you.

Yes, she told me. But ok, if updater is back then no problem :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-

-Naresh-

IF-Rockerz

-Naresh-

Posted: 20 May 2013 at 9:33am | IP Logged

Edited by --.NArESh.-- - 20 May 2013 at 9:39am

Tanyaz

Coolbie

Tanyaz

Posted: 20 May 2013 at 9:34am | IP Logged

Hi sony,

Naresh, Debu asked me to get the update done as she was unable to and then I asked Soni as she had volunteered earlier ..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-soniiyaa

Tanyaz

Coolbie

Tanyaz

Posted: 20 May 2013 at 9:35am | IP Logged
Soni , please go ahead with the update .So far no one has informed me that the updater is back ...Also for Tuesday you will have to do it as Nisha has very  high fever ..

Thanks for your help ...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-soniiyaa-Naresh-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top