Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rockerchic thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
I loved Kumud's reaction too. 

She isn't threatened. She's confident. She got 'em swag like no other. 

WHY is SLB writing the perfect female lead making me gush so much? 
BebaakBegum thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: SilentPoet

exactly! i actually really liked the way she was responding... this is a girl who does not doubt her love or the man who loves her, she is not insecure...😊

and it was funny to see saras getting frustrated when kumud wasn't responding the way he wanted her to😃... that's what i like about this show, there's nothing typical or clichd

nice post👍🏼

Actually am more happy that the show is like 3 months old now and still I can say that its unique..usually the unique ideas that shows come up with end in the first month itself 😆 Way to go Mr. Bhansali :)
BebaakBegum thumbnail
Originally posted by: Samsangeetha

Yeah, it's different. May be SLB style not the usual one.

I haven't really seen much of SLB's stuff so not really a fan but this one has really made me swoon over the female lead 's character 😃
BebaakBegum thumbnail
Originally posted by: Rockerchic

I loved Kumud's reaction too.

She isn'tthreatened. She's confident. She got 'em swag like no other.

WHY is SLB writing the perfect female lead making me gush so much?

Kumud is seriously making me insane..She surprises me all the time.Perfect characterization..SLB 👍🏼
BebaakBegum thumbnail
Originally posted by: Accio_kajen

<font size="2">Pehle post mubarak🥳</font>

<font size="2">Reserve :)</font>
<font size="2">Forum activity BADHAO🤣</font>

<font size="2">Edited :)

Kumud sundari is seriously going to be the end of me😳</font>
<font size="2">
Finally after the loads and loads of intelligent,arrogant heroes always making the female lead look dumber- we have a heroine who has the upper hand</font>

<font size="2">The expression she gave after the 'itna jaldi hath chod diya' line was killing man!</font>

<font size="2">What confidence this girl has! Jenny looked so natural while acting calm just going around the
house doing chores- not an ounce of OTT :)</font>

<font size="2">And how
beautiful she looked today-simplicitywith confidence
I could see.</font>

<font
size="2">And then Saras- how cute he looked with that confused expression on his face when Kumud didn't get jealous😆That guy is totally going to go nuts to appease such smart girl :)</font>

<font size="2">PS- Though I would look like a boy with the amount of gushing I am doing for a female character but I am a girl😆And that is why a comment on the dressing
is necessary.</font>

<font size="2">I loved how everyone looked today- Saras
looked really handsome.</font>
<font size="2">I loved Kumud's hairstyle- It made her look cute unlike the usual mature look she has😳And I loved her jhumkas just didn't like the contrast outfit they gave her- Lehenga looked different from her choli and duppatta.</font>
<font size="2">
Oh well It doesn't matter much because
jenny looks amazing in anything and everything</font>

<font size="2">Okay the PS went too long I guess😆Bye :)</font>

Hi Pankhi!
I don't really feel like replying lol since we already discussed all this 😆 Phir bhi out of courtesy(Yes! am achi)..I'll just say that I am falling for Kumud all the more thanks to her different reactions and her Kickass attitude.This Gao ki gori ain't gonna suck it up..She knows how to give it back and when(No pun intended lol..though u are innocent :P)

How beautiful were the dresses...eep so colorful and so pretty..Those colors itself. set the mood in a celebration mode!

I really love how they concentrate on minute details..Just adds to the value of the scenes 😳
HydroxyGroup thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Lovely post n agree wid u nw its kumud time to teach hw to make jealouse..lol the actors r flawless... Jen ths gal never fails to surprise she was so simple today wid her hairstyle n make up bt looked gorgeous n Gautam as always hot munda gud to c clean shave lead guy everyday on tv..lol
ShanUlas thumbnail
Kumud now knows saras more than he knows himself.😆

..i just want  this confidence of Kumud in Saras;s love for herself survive all storms ⭐️

...then only will i know that saras kumud r made for each other irrespective of there physical nearness
Edited by shana0127 - 10 years ago
Sanju_ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
I think SC has always been so unique and different!! The characters, esp Kumud is so amazing that I fall in love with her every time I watch her!! she is easily the best female Indian TV character I have ever come across!!!
and how cute were Saras and kumud today, esp Saras??? his cuteness was just aweworthy and loved loved loved Kumud's reaction...sirf haveli nahin garden bhi dikhadikije🤣 and her "plz come for the dinner after showing her haveli and taking photos"😆...only and only Kumud could say this!!

and yup Jen and Gautam looked drop dead gorgeous...they define simplicity for me!!
akila15 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: kajen

I'm sorry i didn't get u..Pity him coz?

kumudh will dance with another guy just to make saras jealous
just imagine saras's situation😆