love.piyali thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Nice concept...do continue..
MrsSSO thumbnail
Wow !
Fabulous concept and character sketch !
You have got an amazing grip at writing ...
Continue soon and do PM me ...
amandadsouza95 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@Fiza28: Nyc story!!!!😊
-Ronnie- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
awesome dear the introduction part is written very well 😊
sweetdear thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
interesting storyline..honestly when it stated that Sultan n Madhu are couple and have kids prevented me from reading further..but now when i read about Madhu and RK's love for each other..making me to give it a  try😊. I simply loved ur narration and stark portrayal of characters and the  suspense reg RK's secret has intrigued me a lot. Hoping to read a lovely update soon. Do add me to your buddy list😛
EarlyYoungTimes thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Interesting plot!
Frankly, i was turned down when i saw Sultan and Madhu are already a couple, but i think RK will overtake soon..
.so i'm up for it...
Beautifully written intro...👏
PM me when u update..
Gaurishah thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Beautiful character sketches Fiz waiting for the update.
Fiza28 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Thanks for all the lovely comments enjoy 😳

Chapter one: Dreams washed away by the waves of life

1year ago Flashback*

"Madhu Madhu quickly get the 1st aid box"  says Sultan

I run from the kitchen with the 1st aid box "kya hau" I ask

Pari and aryan hurt them self while playing outside" says Sultan

I was standing there next them looking in aww just thinking

"A man who was use to killing people  seeing blood all the time couldn't bare the sight of blood of a 6yr old his son and 1yr old daughter's

who got hurt  while playing outside" '

"The concern he had .. the pain that she saw in is eyes was as if he was in pain the one to get hurt

Who  would know that such a caring father  and family man like him was a ruthless underworld don

Only if we had a normal life style life would be just perfect" I thought  suddenly my train of thought was disrupted by

"Aryan Tell me what is all this you were suppose to take care of your lil sister itne choti hai yeh aur tum ' my lil princess how did you fall down" asks sultan

Pari just looks at him with water eyes paaa hawww 'and she wahles

"Papa  that sanjay uncles doggy chased me I was holding pari" says our sweet son Aryan

"RK RK  Mahi Mahii" yells Sultan

Suddenly a tall man wearing black sleevless shirt (showing his biceps)and grey track pants walks in

"Yeah Sultan  tell me whats up ..kya hau" says  RK

"I want that sanjays dog finshed  (he hands pari to madhu  covers his sons r's ears ) kill it"  says Sultan

"Woah control bad boy that's mahi's department me n guns only in movies"  says RK

Kis ko kill kar na hai sultan says mahi while walking in wearing hot short dress

" no one mahi this  sultan na uff  ' Sultan no it's a innocent dog bichara kuta no you will not mahi  it was a accident" I say

" Yes I will Madhu  that dog made my Aryan and my lil  princess bleed'.. ill do it my self"  he takes his gun out and goes outside

"Mahi please go and make him understand please"  says madhu

"Don't worry uff I  know how to handle mr. stubborn here "she says and runs behind him

"RK can you please hold Pari  for a min ill just off the stove" I say

"Mama Kaka kahan hai" asks Aryan

"Upstairs cleaning your room Aryan go help kaka tum mere ache bache ho hai na I tell him"

"Ok mama" and runs to his room

"Sure no problem I'll  take this cutie " 'says RK

"Pari  you are looking prettier everyday just like your mommy" says rk

"Ouch" I   yelp

Rk puts pari  down

"Let me see"  (he grabs some burn cream)

"You cant see or what you burned your self  be careful" he yells

Suddenly he I look up  (eye lock think of haq hai mera song or the hum hai dewaane bg music)

Sultan walks in "Madhu  what happened" saysSultan

"Sultan she burned herself while cooking" says RK  and moves away

"Madhu I told you 100 times kaka  hai you don't have do this  especially in this halat  think of the baby '.are you ok" say Sultan

"Im fine and im just expecting I have been through this 2 times before and im just 3 months along and RK put cream on it" I say

"RK you are the best just like my lil brother (he hugs him) thank you" says Sultan

Suddenly Mahi cell rings

"Sultan we all have to  leave asap police have found out of our last consignment" says Mahi

"Ok no worries  here are the fake passports  we wil leave for thaiand tommrow RK tum apni shoot pe jaao " says Sultan

"But how will we so fast this is the third time in 8months we moved" I complain

"Listen Madhu this is how we live sometime we have to move around  just listen to me" says Sultan

"Why should I Sultan  im not even your wife just a girlfriend and the mother of  our kids bas   'you always do this our wedding is next week" I say

"We have to cancel it baby just till the coast is clear" 'says sultan

"To hell with it Sultan we will never marry every time we want this happens"  I yell

"Calm down both of you this not the time for this But sultan  i feel madhu  and kids  should go to trishna's  house they will be more safe" saysMahi

I agree Mahi is right or maybe they will be safe at my place sultan says RK

"No we will all be together nothing will happen" says Sultan

"Sultan please baat suno na  mera ji

ghabrai 'I have a gut feeling kuch theek nahi hoga"  I say

"Madhu jaan main hoon na so don't worry baby ab gussa chor do please and smile"

You always say this but I don't feel comfortable  sultan please let me go to trishsna's na

"Madhu darling we will all go and I promise  we will get married  next week but in Thailand  I  won't cancel the shaadi" ok says sultan

" really sach amin finally shaadi"  I ask

"Haan  sweet heart and I'll go shaadi shopping with you as well  ab khush " he says   and back hugs her and kisses her neck and whispers something in her ear making her blush

Rk was seething inside he hated every time they would show their affection for each other it killed him

Mahi was also looking at the love and affection sultan showered on madhu

"Wow kitne lucky hai yeh har larki wants a man who will love her so much nazar na lage "says mahi

"Nazar tho bahut pheli hi lage gagye hai  dono  ko" says RK

"Kya did you say something" asks Mahi

"Haan nazar na lage" says RK

Sultan and I go to pack

Mahi gets a call

"I'll just come excuse me" says Mahi

(RK is looking at Madhu while she is  walking upstairs arm in arm with sultan )

"She is looking stunning isn't she" says a voice

"Bittu  Ji   please shut up  you here anything important" says Rk

"Chief   Well yes ofcourse you love her but are just hiding your feeling till when huh" says Bittu ji

"Enough   shut up nothing of the sort lag tah hai tumhe pyaar hua hai " says RK

" aap bhi jhoot kab thak huh 'Anyways choro  listen Cief  'you guys will be in thialand righ actually out door shhot hai t" says Bittu ji

" what Thailand.. Yes" says RK

"Good I'll let them know" says bittu ji

Mahi comes in againt

"Mahi I have a shoot in Thailand as well  ill be coming there too and another thing

"Listen mahu  nothing should happen to madhu  and bache  they must be safe and sound" says RK

" haan RK 'God this time I'm very worried RK ek tho police then that Bhujang  he is fuming that  sultan burnt his consignment  he will surely do something infact I feel he has opened his mouth after sultan threw him out  of our gang " says Mahi

What  we have be extra careful say RK

"Don't worry kuch nahin hoga" says sultan coming down with the suitcases

Later that nightall decided to go out for dinner then catch the flight

Sultan ,madhu, mahi and rk  and kids the out door restuarnt

"Mahi I love your style of sarees we have to go shopping" i say

"Yeah ofcourse yaar we are like sisters don't be formal we will go shopping ..shopping and me anytime"  says mahi

"I tell  you RK these woman just need excuse to shop" says Sultan

"Exactly it torture to go with them I rather be in ront of a boaring script then shopping " says RK

Suddenly Bhujang and his men come there

"Sultan you messed with the wrong man , you kicked me out huh  you burnt the consignment  ab you watch what I'll do" says Bhujang

Pari was in her stroller sleeping

He grabs her and is about to run

"Chor usko I swear bhujang tu aaj agya" yells sultan

"Bhujang leave her" yells Mahi

"Yeh tere aur sultan ki nahi hai Mahi how sad yeh tho madhu ki hai tu itna kyun parishaan ho re ho huh taunts" Bhujang

Sultan mahi rK all try go after him but  his mens  cover him

"Sultan Pari mere bachi  kuch karo "yells Madhu

"Ab yeh tere nahi hai Madhu yeh bachi ab meri hai and dehke once yeh jawan hoge  isko main na  I'll sell her of"f say Bhujang

Aryan  bites his leg and bhujang drops pari but Aryan catches her and is running to madhu

"Ouch teri tho" yells bhurjang

he grabs  pari inone hand Aryan in other  " beta bade  jab baat kare ho beech main nahi anna" and he throws  Aryan across with so much  force

Aryan gets  throw on the road and a car hits  him and he gets throw back up in the air and falls with force again runs

"ARYAANNN" yells Madhu

"ARYAANN" yells sultan

Sultan is about to shoot Bhujang

They are trying to get pari

MAdhu is about to run to Aryan

When sultan is about shot bhujang

No don't Sulatn pari hai uske pass says mahi

Rk kuch karo says mahi

RK trys to pull the  gun away from him while mahi is getting pari but

MAdhu running to Aryan when  in the struggle between rk sultan  and the gun bhujang garbs madhu and goes off and shoots madhu in the stomach

AHHH she screams

Sultan RK run to her

jaannn yells Sultan

Madhuuu yells RK

Madhu see's bhujang running away with pari

And then she loses consciousness

MAhi runs after bhujang to get pari but gets pushed

Kaka and mahi run to Aryan

They rush Aryan and madhu to the hospital

Sultan is shocked.. was not even talking

"Sab theek hoga sulan have faith "says mahi

RK was silent

The doctor comes out

Sultan and RK run to him

"Madhu how is she  and Aryan doctor says a despreate  sultan

She is fine don't worry there was a lot of loss of blood but she is stable now but I'm so sorry we couldn't  save the baby' she had a miscarriage  we will have to keep her under observation for a few days she is still very weak .. you all can see Madhu now

They go in the room

Sultan holds her hand she wakes she is about to  say something

When the doctor comes in

"Im sorry to rush in like this but  Aryan needs blood   kiska blood match hota hai says doctor mera" says Sultan

Nurse takes him and doc rushes out

Mahi Aryan ko kya hua hai and pari

Sultan and doctor comes back in

"Doctor kahan hai  Aryan and mera bacha

Who  kahan hai" I question

"Doctor im there mother tell me I" yell

"Dehko you shouldn't stress"

"Just tell me damn it"  I yell

" Aryan I'm sorry but he is very critical  he hit his left side of head and he was thrown in air twice the impact of the fall is huge ' there was so much blood loss and there is a shortage of his blood  we need more blood asap ".

"Another thing if he doesn't  gain consciousness  with in 24 he will slip into coma along with the head injury his right leg was run over by the car I doubt he can walk it will be a miracle if he wakes even if he moves  he can be paralyzed "

"And aap ka bacha I'm sorry but we couldn't save it you had a miscarriage" says the doctor

I held my tummy  and felt around

"Mera bacha woh tum jhoot bole re ho  I scream,Why is there bloody emptiness damn it" I cry

Sultan goes to hug me  and console me

But  I flip when seeing him

Mahi RK get this Kille, Kidnaper, this man out of her from my sight

I grab his shirt collar "tum because of you Aryan is such a state aise halat hogaya hai , and mera bacha I lost because of you and our pari is in the hands of a janwar an animal."

"  just because of your dushman,your bloody dark life style my kids suffred  I scream my lungs out and tears wont stop flowing  I began to hit his chest I hate you I hate you"

"Nurse injection quickly" says the doc

The nurse injects her and she falls asleep

*flashback end*

Prensent day

"Kaka  Madhu ko phone do" says sultan

"Sultan Woh ghar pe nahi hai "says kaka

"Kya nahi hai where is  she "barks Sultan

"Subha se bahar hai pata nahi gahr se jaldi chale gaye thi aaj maybe aryan se milne hospital "says kaka

"raj  get me the next fight out to Mumbai  Madhu   isn't picking up the phone and RK, and mahi's cell is switched off I'm worried says Sultan

Later that night at RK place

In his bedroom

i and RK  are in bed cuddled together after spending another  passionate  evening together

I slowly open my eyes and look at RK

I kiss him on the cheek and start to get out of bed when im locked ina back hug

"Where are going" sexy he says

He strokes my bare arms and nuzzles his nose in my neck giving me hot butterfly kisses

"RK its late let me go" i say

"Ok fine go " he says all upset

"Wait RK don't be upset na I was with you all day"  and I lean in and kiss him on the lips nibbleing his lower lip sucking his toung my hands go around his neck and in his hair

He kisses me back with just as much passion and love  the kiss was a demanding one

After are hot liplock

He tries to  pull the bed sheet away from me which was safely wrapped around me

I hit his hands

"Bas come on muhje jaane do na please but

Not till I hear those words from yoy I say "

"Oh which words he"  says innocently questioning me

I look at him all sad

"Uff kya  killer looks hai mein mar gaya" says RK

"Oh yes of course"

"You were great in bed" he winks with a smirk on his face

I throw a pillow at him "you '.uff stop joking" I say all upset

"Ok ok madam uff  I  lo"

But before he can finsh

His cell rings

"Hello" says RK

"No Sultan  I havent seen her in days i was out of town I got back this morning I went Singapore for my out door shoot  ill go look for her" says kr he keeps the phone

"Damn it" I curse

i quickly gets dressed and leave

Right after   I leave he to leaves

I stop at the mall  for a bit

They go to the hospital

"Aryan dehko mama aaj shopping agyethi and teri liye ache say yeh toy lake aaye hoon spiderman action figure "

I put my hand on his head and loving caress it and kiss his forehead and palce fresh flowers in the vase

"Mama aap se bahut gussa hai aaj bhi you are sleeping itna sona kal you have get up tum mere ache bacha ho ahi na "she holds his palm and kisses it

Seeing him with the oxygen mask and him almost lifeless kills me  I  gets up and kiss him again and leave

"Inspector kahan hai meri abchi everyday I come here but same thing what are you guys doing " I yell

We are doing are best jaldi we will find her says the inspector

"Ek saal se im hearing this crap muhje meri bachi chaiye" I yell

I reach home in my   hands there are shopping bags

"Kaka what took so long .. tum theek ho na kaka meri liye ek achi chai please im extreamly "tired I say

"Haan haan madam pura din busy thi so tired she must be huh" says a voice

"Tum" I say while looking at Sultan and RK  and mahi sitting there

"Where the hell were you" yells Sulatn

"Sulatn please she just came calm down" says mahi

"I don't need to tell you that where ever was I fine I had forgotten my pain my misery" I say

"Are you having affair" asks Sultan

"Yes I am but you are to blame Sulatn  only you " i say

Sulatan grabs the coffee table and throws it against the wall

"With who" he ask

Sultan calm down pelase itna gussa nahi says RK

" that doesn't matter that for me to know not you " I say and run upatsirs  to my room and lock the door

"RK ,Mahi  I want that guy finshed"  says Sultan

Don't worry we will find him says RK

Comment and press like😳

Edited by Fiza28 - 10 years ago
bhanu_rekhag thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
It's pretty dark story... NYC update
sweetdear thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
simply loved the amazing update😊. Sultan n Madhu resemble any uderworld couple, RK is the best friend of Sultan and having an affair with Don's wife..bravo RK😆!!!OMG!!! The action sequence was truly good, could visualise it 😊. Well Madhu calling RK before fainting..*ahem*ahem* ..i did not get that😉..does that mean she liked RK even before?? Madhu is in depression due to her kids n husband...
 Very curios now to learn how the hell RK will dodge from Sultan. Do update soon..its thrilling😃
Edited by sweetdear - 10 years ago